Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency?  (Read 3661 times)
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:14:58 AM

It all depend on the type of cash you have as $100 can't be share in to various coin but $1000 can be share in to 10 places with $100 on each coin and it is a very good ideal to diversify investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

Investing in one cryptocurrency is quite risky. It is better to invest in many crypto currencies that you trust. I keep EOS, NEO, HELL. With three Altcoins, it’s quite easy for me to manage my day trading and make more profit if the market goes up.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

I think that is very risky, even after you do research and analysis on one cryptocurrency investing all your assets in just one cryptocurrency is still very risky,I think it's better if you invest your money in a few coins potential than just relying on one coin

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

Just choosing one is a very risky action, because when you fail you will lose everything. Divide several portions and do good investment management. You must be smart to do analysis and that way you will get satisfying results.

Investment must be done carefully, choosing a lot of investment will make you have a lot of variety to get a profit.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

It is not good to invest all your money in more than cryptocurrencies because you don't know if you gain or not. Just try to invest in one cryptocurrency and observe of what will be the outcome.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

I was originally doing this where only invest in one or two cryptos only. in the result of course if big increases then the profit obtained. but at the moment this fall then the effects and risks been waiting for because it also will lose considerable value. distribute it to multiple cryptos better in order to create a mutually cover and balanced.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

I think it depend on the coin you are investing. For instance, coins like Ripple are safe to invest in.

XRP is yet another powerful option that many people are not aware of. According to the official data, it’s the third biggest cryptocurrency right after Bitcoin and Ethereum so, as you can expect, it’s a pretty good solution.
erdemdio

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

Its totally not safe. You can earn crayz money but you can lose same amount of money too. Allways split your bags.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:09:42 AM

I think putting your all eggs in one basket is not at all safe. We have to invest in different cryptocurrencies, not in only one. If one fails to gain the value then rest of cryptos will help you to generate profit.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

Of course not. This is contrary to one of the main rules of investment. You can never invest all your money in one asset. You should always reduce your risks when investing.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

It is not safe it all, because if you would make a mistake by your investigation or prediction, you will lose a lot of money. Try to find at least 10 crypto currencies and invest an equal part in each coin to diversify your portfolio.
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

It is safe if you choose bitcoin,maybe it is still ok for etherium or litecoin but I wouldn't do it with other cryptocurrencies,too risky ,diversification is still the safest way to save at least a big part of  your deposit in case of a negative scenario.
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:04:59 PM

In me is probably screaming my education is economic , but it does not allow me to imagine a situation where I would have invested all in 1 project.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

THis is the most stupid thing a trader and investors might do,to put everything in single cryptocurrency because in this community diversification is one of the best strategy if we awanted to succeed and practically wise that if we diversified rhe option of gaining is much easier than in single investing this is what i learn from my experiences in this community
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

I think this is not a good idea. Investing all money in one cryoto is very risky. You should invest in different coin/token. If you loss your money in one project the another one will help you to recover it. I will recommend you to invest partially in top 20 crypto from CMC.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

I think you should not focus on investing in one or two types of crypto, because if we cannot choose the right coin to be used as an investment asset the coin may lose its value or have no price at all. however, if the type of coin we choose has a good future, choosing one or two types of coins to be used as investment assets is the safest way to do it first to start investing in cryptocurrency.
Therefore, doing research first on the coins we will choose is highly recommended so that the investments we make can be useful in the future

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kimhervias29

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

If you are 100% sure of the potential of the coin your investing then go ahead. But right now, it is very hard to predict the potential of crypto. I would still suggest diversifying as an investment strategy even when the market goes high or low.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

I think this is not a good idea. Investing all money in one cryoto is very risky. You should invest in different coin/token. If you loss your money in one project the another one will help you to recover it. I will recommend you to invest partially in top 20 crypto from CMC.
You right, should have the money invested in several coins that have good ratings on Coinmarketcap, I have suffered a great loss due to investing with large funds on one coin so I gave a better direction to choose several coins to avoid the loss if one coin experienced drastic decline.
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

It is not very safe but now most of the coins are falling and if you choose a more stable coin, you can save your deposit now due to the market situation  Smiley
frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

I do daily trading and taking a single coin with the whole investment can lead to bad results. Share the most profitable choice portfolio in a few coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: