Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:39:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency?  (Read 3677 times)
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:48:02 PM

I think it is a better idea to divide your investments into many other coins, it's not really good to put all your eggs in one big basket, anything could happen and if anything bad happens, you gonna lose all the coins, so it's good to diversify

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:48:35 PM

Obviously, it will be a completely wrong move to put all ones investments on one or two cryptocurrencies. This is because those two could fail terribly leaving you with not just a long face but a demoralised spirit. What I do is, consider some very good projects from their market capitalization and product offering as well as team and then divide my capital accordingly, giving more preference and investments to which project I find most likely to do well. I do that for 10 to 15 projects and keep cashing in them as they all appreciate. The truth is, it's always risky to place all your capital in any form of investments. This is because, all investments are potentially risky.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 09:53:52 PM

I think it is a better idea to divide your investments into many other coins, it's not really good to put all your eggs in one big basket, anything could happen and if anything bad happens, you gonna lose all the coins, so it's good to diversify
It is true. Prices move out of control, even though a deep analysis has been carried out. Moreover, the market situation is saturated like this, many traps, and very risky. It's good to wait and see, don't just put your funds in one coin or token, prepare plan B by using a reserve fund.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

It is always advisable to diversify your investment in different coins to reduce the risk because of the market volatility any coins are not safe. Gaining profits nowadays is really hard if you just focus your investment in one coin.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1808

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?
Spreading your portfolio is the best thing you can ever do for the money invested. I can help you absorb the losses in case the price of one of the coins drops. It can also be good in the even that one coin raises in price more than the others

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

Well, of course it is best to divide your money and buy some coins. This will greatly reduce your risks. But if you are very confident in that coin, you can try to invest in it all the money. This will help you to get more profit, but in this case there is a very big risk, you can lose everything.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

I wouldn't invest everything just in one project. And to many projects would be a bad idea. I usually go for approximately 5 projects
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:35:50 PM

This is no new discussion in cryptocurrency, The reason for putting everything in different cryptocurrency is to manage the risk of loss and take advantage of varying reaction of different coins. The idea is applicable to stock investment as well as cryptocurrency

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:52:55 PM

I think it's very insecure and very high risk. The crypto coins that you have do not fully have a future and are also a good team in developing. Diversification is the right step for you to put your money. That way, if something bad happens to your coins, you still have other coins as a place to save your money. And it will be better done on coins with the potential and prospects that are clearly good as coins that continue to be active in developing the technology.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:03:48 PM

This is no new discussion in cryptocurrency, The reason for putting everything in different cryptocurrency is to manage the risk of loss and take advantage of varying reaction of different coins. The idea is applicable to stock investment as well as cryptocurrency
You are right. By taking advantage of various opportunities from different coins and tokens can increase opportunities for profit. It is also a precautionary measure if there is one coin that has decreased prices and threatens our investment.

enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

I think, there are people who say that don't put all eggs in one basket, because if you put everything in one crypto currency it will have a greater risk and you will lose all your money if the crypto price drops, so invest in some crypto which has a good movement to get profit

unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?
Well, in the first place, it wpuld be risky putting everything in an investment. Also, investing it into one crypto will give you a low chance to earn profit especially at this moment that there's no assurance on which coin will be able to increase and recover elafterwards from the continuous market downfall this yea. So obviously it will not even be safe.

Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

Have you ever heard the term "never put all eggs into one basket" this means that if you put all the money into one cryptocurrency it is very dangerous. Because when something bad happens to the cryptocurrency, you have no chance or other hope. But as traders and investors we must be able to manage the risk into profits, so the decision in yours hand.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:35:11 PM

To be very blunt with you in answering this question, It is as safe as putting your hand on a naked flame. And I am sure no one would do that.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

It is not a good idea to invest into just one thing. The reason  being that, you might be tempted to sell all the asset when you are in serious need, without any backup.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:23:02 AM

I think that investing all the money in a cryptocurrency is not the right choice. I will buy a variety of digital tokens for a sum of money.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:31:09 AM

It's a bad Idea for me to put all everything or all your savings in One Cryptocurrency because we know that trusting in one currency in this field is really hard. And most of the currency in this year are not getting their success in after their campaign ends and some are just scam that will totally lose everything you invest.

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:40:43 AM

It is not safe to put everything on one cryptocurrency,  it is like putting all your eggs  in one basket and if you trip or something happens,  you lose all.  It  is a good practise to diversify and spread your risk!

slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:57:13 AM

Risk only the amount you won't regret if something bad happens in your investment. Even if you study more about crypto, you can still lose what you risk for
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:20:58 AM

I think it is not safe to put everything in one cryptocurrency. If you put it in only one cryptocurrency, then maybe you lose all of your money. So you have to research about crypto, after that, you have to choice crypto whose are the best for investment. So I think you should diversify your funds.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: