Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Facebook against Bitcoin?  (Read 2702 times)
fourtimesprofit

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

facebook is working towards betterment for crypto currencies and social media industry even facebook is going to bring lot of new features to highlight cryptocurrencies as per many media reports

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

I obviously do not find the crime on Facebook. Because Facebook is an established organization for social purposes. People especially bounty hunters really started to abuse this platform.
chalbinov

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:18:09 PM

Until now I have not seen Facebook will prohibit or restrict cryptocurrency. And I really don't understand if Facebook forbids it. There are rumors that Facebook will issue its own currency, I think it's just a discourse. Not necessarily realized.
Yes i read that Facebook banned advertisements about cryptocurrency but they changed their decision.
I also read that Facebook is "very serious" about launching a Crypto
https://cryptobriefing.com/ready-for-facebook-coin/

BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

I don't think facebook against bitcoin,If they against bitcoin they also banned posting or sharing about crypto related news.I think advertising banned is an strategic planning of them and recently I heard mark zuckerberg want to launch his own cypto so I don't think facebook against bitcoin.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

I know that Twitter is against cryptocurrency and does not want to have any information in its social networks, unlike Facebook. I've also heard that Facebook is going to make its own token, but that's not for sure.
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

I don't think Facebook and any social media websites were against bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in the world but this situation was started during last couple years where many ICO projects started advertising there campaigns through social media continuously which made a bad effect on many social media sites including Facebook and twitter and that is the reason in occasions they tried to restrict or ban crypto related advertisements   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

I guess Mark Zuckerberg is planning to promote his own crypto. As we all know that there are lots of money involve if Facebook is gonna tokenize every products and services that they offer online. There's a very high possibility of success since Facebook has already build a name and there's no need to pay for advertisements online. I guess this is one of the main reasons why Mark is banning paid crypto ads in Facebook. This is just my own opinion though since Mark is a businessman and he won't let this opportunity to make a single dime out of this awesome technology pass.

Well if Mark Zuckerberg is restricting bitcoin and other crypto related advertisements because he is trying to promote his own crypto currency it is both good and bad news to the crypto world because for the positive side it can make a revolution by proving a grate digital currency to the world due to his experience and knowledge and for the negative side it can eventually make other currencies to loose in the market because more and more users will always follow the more promising one over other

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

Facebook is not against Bitcoin but rather intends to avoid the situation of misleading its community members through its paid advertisement. Users of facebook can post crypto and Bitcoin related topics on facebook without any penalty.

Yeah, most likely nothing against Bitcoin, rather than ICO-s, scams etc.

Also we do not see any ads for bitcoin on face book. It is only the ICO which are being shown on Facebook and of course some evil minded people use to scam people by giving attractive ads to the face book users. All in  all it is a good step for bitcoin community.
kelaxo76r

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

I think crypto still has a great deal of devotees, and it simple to perceive any reason why Facebook needs to offer crypto promotions: It's a developing, energizing industry with a considerable measure of potential sponsors. So long as Facebook's clients aren't getting misled, Im sure the organization would absolutely love to take on the extra income.
Additionally, Facebook most likely assumes the crypto fever is to some degree genuine. The organization begun its own internal blockchain team earlier this year to investigate the technology that is utilized as the foundation for all cryptocurrencies
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

Face has taken steps to fight back against bitcoin, banning ads for bitcoin on Facebook, it is not difficult to understand that they think most of the projects advertised on Facebook are tricky projects.
Facebook is not against Bitcoin but only forbids, Facebook prohibits Bitcoin or ico ads because they do not want it to happen if there is fraud or other crime in the name of Bitcoin. I think this is a good action from Facebook because they saved many people from fraud.
yowelfree

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:39:05 PM

i do not think so. If facebook is against bitcoin, i think bitcoin will not have access to Facebook.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:41:50 PM

I do not think that Facebook is against Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is not well suited for Facebook. I think that integrating Laitcoin into Facebook will have a positive effect on the entire market.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

facebook not against bitcoin. facebook only gives warning to facebook users should avoid the fraudulent ICO project. and advise people to be more careful. Since this is a new trend in the future, where electronic money will become popular and widely used and also for the profit that facebook will receive from advertising for ICO projects, they will not forbid it.

VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

Facebook is not against Bitcoin but rather intends to avoid the situation of misleading its community members through its paid advertisement. Users of facebook can post crypto and Bitcoin related topics on facebook without any penalty.
Bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and because of its decentralised nature only there are many organisations, big multinational companies, even the governments of many nations are saying rubbish about the bitcoin and they are also very right at their respective place as no one wants to bring any kind of illegal activities in their organisations and Facebook is one of them but the best part is when Facebook banned crypto ads from its page, it leads to deflation in the valuation of stocks of Facebook and this simply signifies that how bitcoin is important for people.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

Yes i guess facebook doesn't think of banning bitcoin because cryptocurrency and bitcoin was once a contributors of facebooks profits.Until now we can freely post bitcoins related topics or cryptocurrencies in these site.

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1762

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

As far as I know, Facebook does prohibit cryptocurrency, one of the Bitcoin, well with that the company held by Mark Zuckerberg said the purpose was that the advertising content was related to the practice of deceptive and misleading promotions.
that is to say, on the grounds that Facebook is taking bans to prevent irresponsible people from promoting fraudulent financial products and services. So until now Facebook has remained as usual with crypto and Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:06:11 PM

they only want the privacy of their advertisements to be organized so that there isn't too much to go to fraud that harms the user. they try to set it up and it's been proven that Facebook allows it to return according to the terms and conditions in force.

I actually consider Twitter to be very hard against crypto today, but actually their understanding is the same to make everything look without spam and have factual crypto data and news.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

of course not, this is just a misunderstanding. We all know that Facebook's ban is only on adverts for ico crypto. and new rumors that Facebook has allowed it to return.
correction if I'm wrong
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

No, it is not against bitcoin in anyway and as we all know facebook will take everything that could profit them. I think it is those projects that are having ICO's they are being extra cautious about because of the law in the U.S governing cryptocurrency. The very same reason why mostly their residents are not allowed to participate in an ICO.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

I'm not looking at facebook in bitcoin. Only banned on facebook are crypto currency adds (ICO) without enough information about their ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: