Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: give me some tips about trading??  (Read 5310 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:29:07 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 12:05:45 PM by Question123

For this moment the best exchanges site to trade is the binance and for sure most of us agree with that. I give you tips choose trading site who have a lot of traders because they know what is good because for sure most of them are making a research if binance is good and they will see that,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:45:02 AM

If you use different exchange, you should be use exchange that has feature stop limit because by make many open potition will be difficult to handle it and you should be use stop loss and trailling stop that will help to minimize the risk and possible to maximum the profit. We can not monitor the crypto market in 24/7 so that why we should be use stop loss to cut the loss immediately when the price crash.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
BradRB
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

If you want to trade bitcoin than I suggest to have a look at our platform, which is specifically built for beginners and is totally automated.
We also offer a 7 day FREE trial Smiley
https://reggiebot.trade

Brad
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

If you use different exchange, you should be use exchange that has feature stop limit because by make many open potition will be difficult to handle it and you should be use stop loss and trailling stop that will help to minimize the risk and possible to maximum the profit. We can not monitor the crypto market in 24/7 so that why we should be use stop loss to cut the loss immediately when the price crash.
of course after that we must be disciplined towards analysis made. sometimes we have given a stop at a certain price, and because price is close to that price, then we shift it

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

For this moment the best exchanges site to trade is the binance and for sure most of us agree with that. I give you tips choose trading site who have a lot of traders because they know what is good because for sure most of them are making a research if binance is good and they will see that,
The reason why everyone choosing Binance is their cheap transaction price but still it is not best since they are yet decentralized trading platform but in future Binance is going to launch their decentralized trading platform so which is going to be the best of best trading platforms for the regular trader.But if someone is long term trader choose the exchange based on the higher price not based on the transaction fee.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

Everyone chooses a  exchange that suits him personally based on his goals and desires. As a beginner, I would recommend paying attention to Binance, Poloniex and Bitfinex. These exchanges have a fairly user-friendly interface, a lot of trading pairs and a large number of users.
As for the advices: I advise you to diligently study the theory and master the practical part well. Never stop learning new information and gradually you will become a great trader.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

Diligently study all the necessary information and practice a lot.
Don't be greedy. You can't earn all the money. Just set a goal, achieve it and close the deal. Don't chase the ghostly profits, they may not be.
From exchanges for me more convenient Binance. You choose the exchange more convenient for yourself.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

hi I am new here..So I am start a trading in different market place.. can you give some tips about trading.now which exchanger is best for trading?
Trade with the right amount should not be too greedy. Monitor the information and update on a regular basis and compare with each moment to buy them and invest appropriately. You should not trade short-term by very dangerous. Experience and knowledge are not enough.
ConotCan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

tips for being able to trade well and correctly and always be able to get a lot of profit so you can do it by looking at the volume of the exchange place that you use for trading because you have to be able to take advantage of price movements in a very fast market, you also have to be able control the patience you have to not be affected by good news and don't panic easily.
The only best tip which I feel can be applicable to anyone is to at least try as much as possible to learn as much as they can, so they can at least, get to know better on ways to come up with their own strategies, build on it, and be able to use it to their own advantage.

Market movement will always be there, and it is your strategy that will pull you through in most of your trades. Also, talking about strategy, we also have to consider the fact that this is something you do not just want to be changing every single time and it is something you are just looking forward to stick with and build on.
As I am not too much expert in trading but I will add my view here that too factors which are depending on trading are the knowledge about trading and the second is the experience which is the most import key to success in trading. If we have these two thing about trading I am hopeful that we can show very good result in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: