Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most bitcoins trader are liers and bragg, Are you one of them?  (Read 644 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:04:32 PM

Do you know that most traders and forum  users here lies about their dealing in bitcoins. Some exaggerate to their family and friends the unrealistic profit they claim they are making online through bitcoins and these same liers don't tell their losses. Have you ever lied or bragg to your friends about bitcoins.
No I always tell them what is the risk when it comes to crypto currency on how much losses I have when I do trading and how much I earn on it, you don't need to lie on your relatives specially if you wan their attention and make them proud you just to be yourself and honest to them what if they say teach them on how you can earn like what you say unrealistic profit? So the tendency of it you will not teach them ad live them clueless.

I think that's the best way to go but then I was motivated to take a second  look at bitcoin through the exaggeration of a cousin's earnings. He was earning altcoins from mining and selling them for bitcoin but it wasn't as he painted the the picture to me but it worked with me but I don't think it will work with everyone else and so we ought to play it safe by telling the truth all  the time and being as honest as possible.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:10:40 PM

It all depends upon the attitude of the traders and his maturity in thinking and being humble in nature. Many would show their status of how successful they are when they hit a good profit in trading but majority for short term traders are hardly to get decent profit and yes it is nice to show to other people to inspire about their winning moment but doesn't show of how they struggle when the bitcoin trading was a mess.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

i think OP is confusing advertisers who are mostly scammers with someone who is a trader.
what they do is that they are advertising something that is going to make THEM money. for instance most of the times they are advertising some shitcoin they are bag holding and wish others buy it so that they can dump and make profit.
sometimes they are advertising a service usually called a signal group but in reality it is a pump and dump group scamming people!
nowadays there is also a lot of newbies on Youtube trying to make useless videos in this field only to get some views and make money from those views. some of them don't even know how to trade!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

Many people around me does not understanding what is Bitcoin and what the benefits of it, and then i explained it, but they does not believe that because they just trust with fiat money that issued by government. I always promoted Bitcoin and others crypto in social media and my blog so more people will know it and interesting to buy it.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:54:21 AM

Do you know that most traders and forum  users here lies about their dealing in bitcoins. Some exaggerate to their family and friends the unrealistic profit they claim they are making online through bitcoins and these same liers don't tell their losses. Have you ever lied or bragg to your friends about bitcoins.
I think it's a looped circle. If most traders in your opinion are lying about their income and losses, how can they tell you, are they really liars. Do you understand what I mean? Most likely you are right, but we will not know the real state of affairs.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

I don't agree with you as i have seen many post regarding losses and experiences at same time they share us with the mistake that they have so that we don't repeat it.Even i have faced some losses and i am happy to accept it.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

A trader that tell about his trading success without tell how he has lose is not worth to be called a professionals traders.  Loses is part of trading and most times we loss to learn from trading.  I never see a trader that has not lose money. 
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

Do you know that most traders and forum  users here lies about their dealing in bitcoins. Some exaggerate to their family and friends the unrealistic profit they claim they are making online through bitcoins and these same liers don't tell their losses. Have you ever lied or bragg to your friends about bitcoins.

Unfortunately, but on this forum is many scammers who only call themselves traders. They are looking for 'Newbies' on Bitcointalk and promising them easy earnings to extort money for a non-existent investment. Pump&dump groups are also 90% simply scam. The main thing to remember is that no one will ever give anyone money for free, there is always a risk. Don't trust in shady proposition, always trade only with trusted members or with escrow.

When it comes to trade itself, it depends on the trader himself, whether he likes to talk only about successes or about losses to. In my opinion, this is a private matter for every person. You can evaluate him and name him as you like.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

I think expert trader not lost their asset or money because of they cannot hold their asset long time.For example, newbie trader buy token low price and wait for the price up but price never up also got down and down than he sells their asset low price. On the other hand, an expert trader never sells any asset low price for cash he always tries to buy and sell token and increase volume.FInally expert trade get huge profit but people cannot believe this truth

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Ingrid Bailey

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:03:15 AM

People tends to highlight their profits while ignoring their losses alltogether. It is rare that some traders admit about losses they have made and they hardly incourage to people to jump blindly in a new project. Bragging about the profits while hiding the losses is not a good way to invite people in the crypto sector.
Keshawn Frye

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:25:04 AM

There are always some people who would lie and exaggerate about themselves. Profit and loss are part of any investment. It is best to accept them and be truthful about them.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:50:19 AM

How do you confirm, bitcoin traders are liers.
I was totally disagree with you.I have been a trader nearly 2 years.In this trade, some deal I got some profit.In some deal I had lost some .But it's a business,you can expect the continues loss or profit.The loss and profit in trading is purely depends on the market flow .To avoid loss,you have to hold your bitcoin at the price dump.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:12:36 AM

whoever boasts about his earning (generally speaking not only bitcoin trading related) is always lying. because you will never find someone who is advertising their financial situation to others if there is no benefit in it for them.

in case of traders, only those idiots who think if another newbie idiot falls for their nonsense and buys bitcoin they can make profit  and if they don't they will lose everything!

Definitely true, everyone has an agenda, whether its as simple as a need for positive (or even negative) attention, or its just a ploy to make them look smarter or exploit people thinking they are knowledgeable for some other angle. 
blackbold

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

I have never told a lie about my trading experience, I have experienced the good and bad things about trading, because basically every thing has good and bad sides
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:38:19 AM

If we told only the good things we may get with trading then when our friends come to follow our advice and faced the reverse things, we will be blamed by them. It is better to tell them about the risks that may occur at the beginning to avoid problem at the end.

BarneyXC

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

I think there are few who tell lies.I acknowledge both loss and profit. Actually every trade has profit and loss. No need to tell lie as it is part of business.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

Do you know that most traders and forum  users here lies about their dealing in bitcoins. Some exaggerate to their family and friends the unrealistic profit they claim they are making online through bitcoins and these same liers don't tell their losses. Have you ever lied or bragg to your friends about bitcoins.
I think it's a looped circle. If most traders in your opinion are lying about their income and losses, how can they tell you, are they really liars. Do you understand what I mean? Most likely you are right, but we will not know the real state of affairs.
How will you even be able to tell if they are liars or not, when you can't actually see through their trades. However, in reality, a whole lot of traders have refused to always learn and looking for quick means to get rich and a lot of them in that category are losers, no two ways about it, but if anyone decides to come here to talk about their success even when they have failed, that is not my own decision to make whether they are telling the truth or not, you can deceive everybody in the world, but you cannot deceive yourself.
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

Any one that do exaggerate about his earning profit in crypto is neither a trader or a scammer trying to impress naive people about bitcoins. I was pressured by my friends to tell them how I earn from bitcoins trading and I quite remember when I showed them my losses from binance exchange, they got disappointed.

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

It depends on what they are trying to achieve by telling you about their trades. If they are not asking for money in return and just want to gloat how great they did so far and show you that they have indeed profited with trading without asking anything in return they could be legit people who are really happy about it and what to share that happiness with you.

However, if they are people who show you how much they made and ask something in return so you could trade like them than they are probably lairs that actually show off so they could rip you off and scam you to make more money. Real traders that make profit do not ask for money to teach, they just keep it to themselves at first or wait until their method is overdone and they can't anymore. Only the scammers ask for money in return.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

I would say its part of the human nature on where you do make your self to have good impressions among other people the way on the amount you do earn from bitcoin.Even though it sounds too unrealistic
but you cant help up yourself on telling the truth and besides most of the time you would really told them on the positive side rather than on the negative ones.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀