Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I doubled my BTC and LTC this month using this website  (Read 136 times)
geartips (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

Hello to all
I recently got involved in crypto and since i am graphic designer some of my customers pay me in BTC so i wanted to try and double it on www.shopzoro.us
I tried some websites on google and they scammed me for money, only on this website i got doubled btc and ltc 2x already. I am waiting second month to try them again, so for now they are paying for me.

Anyhow i have 0.18 btc now and 2.249 ltc. I am planning in investing in Ripple since i hear that is good for long term?
Mirae

Activity: 416
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

Hello to all
I recently got involved in crypto and since i am graphic designer some of my customers pay me in BTC so i wanted to try and double it on www.shopzoro.us
I tried some websites on google and they scammed me for money, only on this website i got doubled btc and ltc 2x already. I am waiting second month to try them again, so for now they are paying for me.

Anyhow i have 0.18 btc now and 2.249 ltc. I am planning in investing in Ripple since i hear that is good for long term?

fuck off you pathetic scammer

SCAM ALERT: The Rock Trading Exchange (www.therocktrading.com): Deceives bitcoiners to create unverified accounts, blocks the withdrawals covertly in order to let the user keep depositing money and uses every pretext to keep it blocked "forever".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
https://www.coinmedicate.com/the-rock-trading-selective-scam/
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

I haven't visited this section for a long time ... but it's still same (full of these double crap).

Maybe you doubled ... but I doubt that Cheesy

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

Actzuki

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:20:07 AM

Full of Crap! This is a scam, do not believe such thing double.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

I haven't visited this section for a long time ... but it's still same (full of these double crap).

Maybe you doubled ... but I doubt that Cheesy

Yeah, I also came here after long time and still see same shit. Lazy scammers haven't invented anything in these years. I'm surprised that they still can find victims with these old schemes. Doublers in 2018? C'mon, you seriously!?...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: