Poll
Question: Why you buy Cryptocurrency
have fun - 4 (2.4%)
investment - 98 (57.6%)
win - 10 (5.9%)
speculate - 24 (14.1%)
support technology - 34 (20%)
Total Voters: 122

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you buy Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 17342 times)
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:26:01 PM

When i was introduced to cryptocurrency about two years ago, the concept opened up vistas of information I never had on investments and it was enticing to me. The price of Bitcoin was still below $3000 and I bought some bitcoin then when the boom of 2017 came and it was awesome to me that i made over 1000% of what i invested in buying those coins and  held them. Though I later lost some after the price dipped. I know we will soon see the coin going up again to return our investments.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

buying cryptocurrency can now be used for a variety of variations, now more cryptocurrency is used for trading and investment. this becomes a profitable thing than just for fun or other things.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Iminvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

To be honest I do it for fun.. I don't believe in crypto market because the crypto looks so hopeless, I think the future is in the blockchain, no crypto..
but at the same time, I am sure that the crypto market will exist.
alexyong342

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

to secure my wealth as it will definitely be the future of finance

https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/the-hidden-hand
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

The reason I bought crypto was because of investment, because the price was very volatile so it was very suitable if used for investment. The price of bitcoin can move very high in just a matter of hours or even minutes, besides that some crypto have a good development. So if we invest in crypto that has good development, of course it will be able to generate a lot of profits. But the risk is also very high because if the price goes down it will certainly be able to go down in large numbers, so we must be patient and look for opportunities to be able to get profit. I am sure many people here use crypto for investment because it has the potential to generate large profits.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

Top reasons would be for long-term investment and to secure my future. I'm now holding some tokens that will give me a good profit along with my investment in security tokens that will give me a passive income. And I'm using crypto as payments in some online shops.
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:11:16 PM

It's for investment purpose. I believe that the major form of future payment transaction is digital and that cryptocurrency is a proof of that. I also believe it's in his early formation stage and has capacity to grow which is why I invested in some good projects for probable future returns.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

This is my resources where I get all my expenses. Because of crypto currencies I gave my job but I'm not blaming it instead, I am proud that I am one of those people where crypto currency changed my life status now. Though the market at the present time now was not in good case it's been red for almost a months.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

We buy crypto withe the anticipation that one day it will be worth the investment and provide us with a better business opportunity later on
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

We buy cryptocurrencies because we trusted them all. I buy cryptocurrencies because I want to support some of the projects that I will know will make me profitable and it will be usable in my life or economy. I believe in cryptocurrency that someday, it will arise and change the way of our life style and specially, our economy.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:16:07 AM

I like to buy cryptocurrency. Because I love digital technology and cryptocurrency blockchain technology one of the best one. That's why I always like to invest my free money into cryptocurrency.

I do it because I hope to get the best returns in the future. Having a very good and stable job and a pretty cool income, I am ready to hold the cryptocurrencies for long waiting when they grow.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:01:24 AM

I like to buy cryptocurrency. Because I love digital technology and cryptocurrency blockchain technology one of the best one. That's why I always like to invest my free money into cryptocurrency.

I do it because I hope to get the best returns in the future. Having a very good and stable job and a pretty cool income, I am ready to hold the cryptocurrencies for long waiting when they grow.
the thing I find most often in this case is, when people are interested in buying crypto as an investment, and speculation. therefore many people suddenly buy crypto to get profits, or big profits. well, but it's better to buy a crypto because of the benefits of crypto.
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:19:07 AM

My reason why I buy crypto currencies is because I see good opportunities in crypto currencies to invest, crypto prices that continue to grow and increase every year make me believe that crypto currencies are a profitable investment
I bought a cryptocurrency because I wanted to get a profit that would improve my welfare. Based on facts that have been proven by many people, bitcoin investment can make more profits from stock trading and conventional money exchange.
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:42:46 AM

I bought cryptocurrency because I felt that from cryptocurrency I could get a lot of profits and with cryptocurrency I could grow as many assets as I could so I just wanted to grow my assets.

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

I cannot choose two of the options,since all of the above is what i am here

This gives me fun,makes me interested in technology ofcourse i dont want to be hypocrites not saying i want to profit.

Everything in that choices is all that matters for me entering cryptocurrency..and another thing is i want my family to invest also in this.so we can become successful together in terms of profiteering and technology behind this
This seems to be correct, it is true that there are some people that are only here to earn money but many of us are here for several reasons, it is obvious that I like the idea of earning money, but who doesn't like that? But I'm here for a lot more than that, cryptocurrencies have become a very important part of my life, cryptocurrencies are so important that I cannot imagine my life without them, I check their price and the news several times a day.

And I keep thinking about cryptocurrencies and about what the future may look like if cryptocurrencies did become adopted all over the world and what could be the effects on society if that happened, so I'm here for a bunch of reasons and I'm sure that I'm not the only one.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

I buy cryptocurrency part of reason is for investment, and also part reason for support a good project.
I think buy crypto is similar like buy stocks or shares, if I found good project and I believe they have good future, they might need a bit funding for start their project. If we look back some of the big company now, a lot of them started with a small project too.
I believe after 10 years some of the altcoins will be like bitcoin today.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:48:34 PM

I buy cryptocurrency because I want to play with it specially when price becomes high in the future. But before I buy cryptocurrency, I ask myself why I will buy it? Maybe, I just want to be part of the project or take advantage of its current price. We have our own reason why we buy cryptocurrency and those reasons lead to one direction. That is to give earnings to us.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:29:14 AM

buying cryptocurrency can now be used for a variety of variations, now more cryptocurrency is used for trading and investment. this becomes a profitable thing than just for fun or other things.
we have several benefits from cryptocurrency.the first was cryptocurrency being interested investment platform that could give profit its investors.and the second was, its technology developtment suitable for future digital payment system.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:32:03 AM

we have several benefits from cryptocurrency.the first was cryptocurrency being interested investment platform that could give profit its investors.and the second was, its technology developtment suitable for future digital payment system.
at this moment cryptocurrency become most favourite investment portofolio.after it reached highest price ever,many people curious with bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

This is an early stage in the development of the digital economy and therefore useful projects will eventually give even more profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: