Poll
Question: Why you buy Cryptocurrency
have fun - 4 (2.4%)
investment - 98 (57.6%)
win - 10 (5.9%)
speculate - 24 (14.1%)
support technology - 34 (20%)
Total Voters: 122

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you buy Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 17342 times)
boeingpaperplane

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

When the market is bullish I buy it to earn profit, when the market is bearish I buy it because I believe in the project 😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

buying cryptocurerrency can still be used as one of the best factors in gaining profit. we can see that many crypto coins have high potential to grow. so I think crypto will still continue to be an easy choice to get profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
cryptobulls.exchange

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

Cryptocurrencies are digital sorts of money that are fully decentralized that let free flow movement of services without any inclusion of complicated situations..They can be an investment asset
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

I buy BTC as a long-term investment and a store of value. I buy altcoins mostly for trading purposes which I perform on CEX (https://cex.io/xrp-usd). I would say that all of the reasons mentioned work for me.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:33:44 AM

Cryptocurrencies have generated a lot of wealth over the past one and a half year. Many people have become super rich overnight. That's why, i am also trying my luck, but the situation has changed now.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:36:54 AM

Cryptocurrencies have generated a lot of wealth over the past one and a half year. Many people have become super rich overnight. That's why, i am also trying my luck, but the situation has changed now.
it just temporary changes, maybe in future we will see all cryptocurrency price recovered again and we will  become rich people too.its not too late for us to join and start.
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:59:16 AM

Investment offcourse, like most peoples answer above, but i would like to say buying cryptocurrencies is smart investment, why i said that because we need to analyze it before do buy some coin.
Not everyone can do this, so we need to be careful and make more reference regarding your will to invest.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

Even if there are many reasons why people buy cryptocurrency but the most should be for investment, including me. I am here not for wasting time or only for have fun, my main purpose is for investment in crypto.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Prabesh Raut

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

1. Investment
2. I support and believe in technology.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

buying cryptocurerrency can still be used as one of the best factors in gaining profit. we can see that many crypto coins have high potential to grow. so I think crypto will still continue to be an easy choice to get profit.
compared to other investments, I think crypto is the easiest to buy and that is a plus if you want to start trying to invest,
moreover this technology is still very new, of course mass adoption will occur and greatly benefit you in the future
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:38:45 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 03:56:18 PM by voltesbit777

I buy cyrptocurrency, because this is my main source of income ever since. From the very beginning I saw potentiality about in crypto.
This is the reason why I gave up my job 5 years ago, and I never regret what I made a decision of this things. Just make sure that the altcoins you are going to trade in the exchange has a real potential to increase in the future.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:36:50 PM

For me, first of all, cryptocurrencies are long-term investments. I know that in a few years the invested amount will be much more. In addition, I trade in a growing market.

hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:35:43 AM

When the market is bullish I buy it to earn profit, when the market is bearish I buy it because I believe in the project 😏
It is right to invest in any market but we have to care that in what we are investing. When the market is bullish then any coin in which we invest can give us the profit but when the market is bearish then we have to invest in only those coins which are good and which reached to bottom and if we want to invest in ICO then only in high potential projects we can get the future profit.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

if we buy crypto for investment, I think they will realize that the need for a process for investment benefits someone, so it takes patience and time to have the process we want. crypto is still down and the potential to rise up and have a better price is still there and we just need to wait patiently for that

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Mayoreetre
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:26:18 AM

in my opinion . Cryptocurrency at this time is good to invest so i buy it
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

I bought a cryptocurrency because of its speculative nature, and this's not possible for us to find in other commodities. Not only that, the performance of the crypto currency is also unique if we compare it to other currencies, because anyone can make big profits for anyone involved in it, even if only by relying from the occurrence of price fluctuations.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

compared to other investments, I think crypto is the easiest to buy and that is a plus if you want to start trying to invest,
moreover this technology is still very new, of course mass adoption will occur and greatly benefit you in the future
future of crypto was technology and its adoption in our rill life.and it need long time enough to realize.this factor could be main reason why poeple buying cryptocoins beside of its hype itself.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

For me, first of all, cryptocurrencies are long-term investments. I know that in a few years the invested amount will be much more. In addition, I trade in a growing market.

Long term investment but with some plans. I mean, when the price already up greatly we shouldn't waste the opportunity to collect the profit. At least we could withdraw the initial capital we made and leave the profit in cryptos. In case the price will keep soaring, we still have the profit to boost. But when the price drop significantly, we can use the initial capital to start a new investment and so on.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

As we can see here, investments was the most reason from all of us here and the rest wasn't have that serious ideas. Same with what I also think all times, I am used to buy crypto because of that reasons. So in order to earn returns I am considering it as an investment that could increase for much better value in order to gain profit as well.
And if you think about it, it makes complete sense that the most common reason of why people buy cryptocurrencies is as an investment after all whenever you buy something you are expecting to get some benefit out of it, if you buy a car you buy it because you are thinking about the benefits that you are going to get with that car and the same happens with cryptocurrencies, it doesn't make a lot of sense to exchange one form of money for another unless you are expecting to get a benefit.

Some of the benefits of cryptocurrencies is that allows you to buy something no matter where you are in the world and you can send it and move it without any kind of problem but the main reason is that people see that as an investment and want to earn money out of it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:53:24 AM

Long term investment but with some plans. I mean, when the price already up greatly we shouldn't waste the opportunity to collect the profit. At least we could withdraw the initial capital we made and leave the profit in cryptos. In case the price will keep soaring, we still have the profit to boost. But when the price drop significantly, we can use the initial capital to start a new investment and so on.
I might buy crypto for the benefit of crypto itself. As for the price is quite good, maybe it will be a distinct advantage for us. well, when you use a token based on its function, of course you will feel benefited regardless of the price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███