Poll
Question: Why you buy Cryptocurrency
have fun - 4 (2.4%)
investment - 98 (57.6%)
win - 10 (5.9%)
speculate - 24 (14.1%)
support technology - 34 (20%)
Total Voters: 122

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you buy Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 17345 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:22:49 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

I am buying cryptocurrencies for utilitiy and for speculation. I am using cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum for me to pay my bills and pay some goods and services.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:43:01 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

The advantage of cryptocurrency investment can be more than 100%, so this is reasonable and I'm sure most users buy cryptocurrency as investment, but the risk of this investment is very large because of the fluctuations. I also bought crypto to support existing technology, namely the blockchain so that it can become the center of attention and be seen as a technology that can solve economic problems.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:51:05 AM

Investing now, we can earn up to 300% in 2019. That's why I bought Bitcoin at $ 4k. I believe that in 2019, the economies will grow again, they will help our market grow again.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:52:05 AM

I am buying cryptocurrencies for utilitiy and for speculation. I am using cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum for me to pay my bills and pay some goods and services.
its not already adopted in our life.there are few stores that accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrency at this time.if you buy bitcoin and eth for this usage maybe not in correct time.as investment portofolio could be best choice.
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

I think cryptocurrencies is a base of future world economy. Not all, because now we have a lot of scam coins. Main currencies will work for society.

CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

because I believe in cryptocurrency, I will get income that can make my life's economy better. and I joined cryptocurrency because I made use of existing technology, I'm sure more and more people are joining cryptocurrency, then we will indirectly support technology to be more advanced. a lot of work I can do with cryptocurrency, to fill the free time that is in my life. and I hope that cryptocurrency will be increasingly known and utilized by everyone. I'm sure someday cryptocurrency will develop and will definitely be a necessity for everyone.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
redhen787

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

In an ideal world, one buys cryptocurrency with an ideal in mind. To give the citizen freedom from the tyranny of the banks and the entire, traditional banking system. But the truth is, people really buy it for the sake of profits. That is the real reason for buying. Idealism always takes a back seat to profits. But even then, the cause of cryptocurrency is a great one. No one can deny that.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

Not all of us are here for investment, but I am here to become good and wise investors. My only reason why I choose to buy cryptocurrency is for good investment which literally bring us good income. In fact, choosing cryptocurrency for your future is a very nice and good idea.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

Not all of us are here for investment, but I am here to become good and wise investors. My only reason why I choose to buy cryptocurrency is for good investment which literally bring us good income. In fact, choosing cryptocurrency for your future is a very nice and good idea.

Since it was investment people should not look into a short period of time, instead they should know it will run for a couple of years for them to say that they already earned a good number of money.
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

Since it was investment people should not look into a short period of time, instead they should know it will run for a couple of years for them to say that they already earned a good number of money.
at least it's better than bank deposits, we can manage everything ourselves and everything about interest and taxes has been replaced by asset fluctuations that I feel are more transparent and fair. I continue to buy and collect crypto currencies that I consider to have a future. and set aside funds to trade several altcoins that have potential benefits that I can at least achieve.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308

bokser

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

the answer is simple.buy so as hope that will rise in price and I'll make a lot of money. how to earn those who invested in bitcoin and got a lot of money recently)I did not have time(

Kimi80

Activity: 750

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

Personally, investment and making some profit is the reason why I bought BTC and ETH. And also believe that majority is guided with that same reason. But I couldn't exclude some of its benefits too, like easy money transfer that I use too.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:34:52 AM

I agree with you . Investing in this market is a wise choice as the world is in turmoil, causing the economy this year to worsen and the crisis is taking place, causing the value of many markets to be affected. I believe investing in Bitcoin will be the solution people are aiming for as I believe that the demand for Bitcoin investment will increase in the coming time.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:19:28 AM

The technology behind this cryptocurrency is making the industry more professional way in order to secure them in a safe way, i am buying most potential coins in the market due to large growth adoption from the different countries. Even a very big stock market is showing interest towards cryptocurrency trading.

JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:08:13 AM

I buy cryptocurrencies for investment, for speculations and for utilities. My professor said that we should keep making investment while we are still young. I keep earning many opportunities from buying cryptocurrencies.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:34:47 AM

For the past 1 year almost, I never regret that I gave up my job because of crypto currency.
In fact, cryptocurrency is one of my main source of income for me to have a chance to earn bitcoin.
I've invested many things here from material things needed in home, traditional business and through crypto also, it helped me a lot
to sustain all my expenses everyday. So, with doing trade in crypto world it was a big hint for me, honestly speaking.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

My reason is that I want to benefit from buying Cryptocurrency because from the experience of my friends they have made a huge profit, when they invest in Cryptocurrency. so I also tried my luck in the world of Cryptocurrency by investing
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

I bought cryptocurrency for investment and for the smart transaction that is associated with it, thereby making to have fun when transactions are completed with a speed of light. There was massive cryptocurrency rally from 2017 and early part of 2018 before where  the price made a new high and
 I believe that a lot of people may have made a serious and massive profit from the crypto.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

as I chose in the poll above, I bought crypto currency with the aim of earning profit from the next sale, or just speculating in the hope that the price would rise quickly and unexpectedly.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

as I chose in the poll above, I bought crypto currency with the aim of earning profit from the next sale, or just speculating in the hope that the price would rise quickly and unexpectedly.

Based on the technology being offered by cryptocurrency I buy and hold some of them as a speculation in the hope that the technology will be widely used worldwide which means I can gain some profit from it. To increase my financial is the main reason why I buy cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: