Poll
Question: Why you buy Cryptocurrency
have fun - 4 (2.4%)
investment - 98 (57.6%)
win - 10 (5.9%)
speculate - 24 (14.1%)
support technology - 34 (20%)
Total Voters: 122

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you buy Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 17342 times)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:30:24 PM

Despite the dubious results of the vote, I am sure that the majority buys cryptocurrency primarily because of its huge potential, technological and therefore money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 03:39:23 AM

Despite the dubious results of the vote, I am sure that the majority buys cryptocurrency primarily because of its huge potential, technological and therefore money.

Exactly, crypto is a name of new technology of internet and we called it currency, it meant it is money. Now majority people start work with crypto because of investment point of view, and now it become a source of income on internet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:26:29 AM

Exactly, crypto is a name of new technology of internet and we called it currency, it meant it is money. Now majority people start work with crypto because of investment point of view, and now it become a source of income on internet.
We can say a lot, but not majority of people, the amount of risk in crypto is very high so anyone who does not know it has to learn first before getting in the market.

A source of income? Maybe, but you need to have the skills to do that, whether you need to risk your money to grow it, or just work for money.
There are plenty of ways really, but as I've mentioned, you need to understand crypto first.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:45:26 AM

Earlier, I considered the purchase of cryptocurrencies to be not the most promising direction, but it has been more than two years and this market is only continuing its development, while helping many companies to move better, get the initial capital to start, traders only increase their earnings
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:15:17 AM

Earlier, I considered the purchase of cryptocurrencies to be not the most promising direction, but it has been more than two years and this market is only continuing its development, while helping many companies to move better, get the initial capital to start, traders only increase their earnings
Definitely, as this market has nowhere to go but to grow and to be successful.
The hardest part is only the price volatility and the possible bearish scenario which we cannot avoid of not experiencing, but if we can hold on, we should succeed as well.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:25:38 AM

I believe that reason why there are people who buy Bitcoin it's because they know its potential, despite extreme volatility and they trust Bitcoin as the King of all cryptocurrency and the benchmark of all other cryptocurrencies, that it will certainly continue to increase its demand and more developments to come. Bitcoin is a risky asset type. It’s important to understand what it is you’re investing in, to understand how the investment works. Never invest more than you can afford to lose and never stop educating yourself enough before getting involved in any investment. Most importantly, don't be too dependent with the opinion of others, do your homework, learn about Bitcoin or to a potential cryptocurrency and come to a conclusion for yourself.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:47:30 AM

I believe that reason why there are people who buy Bitcoin it's because they know its potential, despite extreme volatility and they trust Bitcoin as the King of all cryptocurrency and the benchmark of all other cryptocurrencies, that it will certainly continue to increase its demand and more developments to come. Bitcoin is a risky asset type. It’s important to understand what it is you’re investing in, to understand how the investment works. Never invest more than you can afford to lose and never stop educating yourself enough before getting involved in any investment. Most importantly, don't be too dependent with the opinion of others, do your homework, learn about Bitcoin or to a potential cryptocurrency and come to a conclusion for yourself.
Cryptocurrency is becoming mainstream with Bitcoin in the forefront. Buying cryptocurrency can mean earnings and profitability. I'm confident with its capacity and positive for its large growth period this year. It can also be helpful to broaden ones knowledge in the world of trading and investment. Learn about the currency, what affects it, what are its advantages and disadvantages. Price correction is part of growth and brings Bitcoin to healthy valuation as it provides best buying opportunities, to hold and wait for the market to get back on track at the course of time. Trading successfully requires knowledge and practice.  After you feel you’ve acquired some basic education, it’s time for you start but start small and learn as you go.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:44:55 PM

Yeah crypto currency is the best thing I have ever seen it can make our future and it can help us to get our from so many problems, crypto currency is new technology which is being use by so many people who can make good future with help of crypto currency, we can use it to buy goods, we can make investments we can save it for our bad days of future.
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:37:46 PM

Apart from investments I buy cryptocurrency for the support of technology. Being a programmer I need to look further than investing which has made me have interest in supporting blockchain technology. Cryptocurrency was built for the easy daily usage of human activities through the use of blockchain technology. So no Matter how far the investment is, the usage is what matters most.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:56:58 PM

Cryptocurrency is becoming mainstream with Bitcoin in the forefront. Buying cryptocurrency can mean earnings and profitability. I'm confident with its capacity and positive for its large growth period this year. It can also be helpful to broaden ones knowledge in the world of trading and investment. Learn about the currency, what affects it, what are its advantages and disadvantages. Price correction is part of growth and brings Bitcoin to healthy valuation as it provides best buying opportunities, to hold and wait for the market to get back on track at the course of time. Trading successfully requires knowledge and practice.  After you feel you’ve acquired some basic education, it’s time for you start but start small and learn as you go.
I agree with you, I came to crypto in 2017 and on the general hype wave I invested and earned not bad money, this fact gave me confidence but back then I didn't realize it was just the uptrend market and of course I lost most of the profit I earned due to lack of knowledge and experience. It was a painful lesson but since then I continue to invest in crypto but now I more think about risks and how to manage them, try to implement new knowledge in practice. Crypto market has big potential and provides opportunities for everyone to get financial freedom. This is the reason why I buy crypto.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:46:41 PM

I will pick investment and support technology. Well, i dont want to get left behind when the time comes that people are now using cryptocurrency as a real digital currency. Plus, on that time, i know i have earned a lot of money because it is also an investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:33:16 AM

Initially it started with libert reserve for most of my payment transactions online. It came to a time where by the regulation was too much and we started to move to bitcoin and litecoin. Most of the btc i bought was purposely for completing payments. I later realized cryto goes beyond that and as of now i buy crypto aometimes for long teem investments.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:43:52 AM

TBH, I invest for long term in cryptos. I think with future development and growth, crypto will grow. Right now, cryptos are most rewarding investment in the market. Yes, it isn't safe and highly volatile. But that doesn't really matter in long term investment. You don't really care for short term volatility.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:49:06 AM

in fact i never really 'buy' cryptocurrency (i'm talking with a real money here).
I used to buy cryptocurrency with my money i earned with being involved on crypto. I wanted to buy cause i want to sell it later and thats what made me to become a trader(even though i'm not so good enough  Cry)

Tozex