Poll
Question: Why you buy Cryptocurrency
have fun - 4 (2.4%)
investment - 98 (57.6%)
win - 10 (5.9%)
speculate - 24 (14.1%)
support technology - 34 (20%)
Total Voters: 122

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you buy Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 17344 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:12:44 AM

The main reason to buy crypto is to make money, I do love the technology and all but at the end of the day we all need money to survive.

I'm also a hobby miner, I don't make much money from this but its fun to play around and configure my gear.
I agree that most of us, if not all, buy cryptocurrency to make money on its sale in the future. 
And that's fine.  I think very few people buy cryptocurrency only to support technology.
The top priority for the cryptocurrency investors is to just make money and the technology still belongs to their concern but it is not that a big of a huge deal for them. We are buying cryptocurrency to make more money and to be rich so once we are rich we can easily get into the cryptocurrency that has a good technology and we can really support it because we have a lot of money. Learn to prioritize first.

Some people don't have any clarity on how blockchain works but still those people are investing in cryptocurrency only because their target is to make money. Even I don't have much knowledge towards blockchain in the beginning but my main intention is to make money through cryptocurrency. Most of the people intention is to make money only.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:20:56 AM

i buy cryptocurrency because i saw one of my friends get rich with cryptocurrency so i invest my money and but some cryptocurrency, it's not much but still better than nothing. i believe cryptocurrency can become more popular in the future and will be used on many place. i buy crypto also for long term investment.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:06:40 AM

I have something in mind that I bought cryptocurrency because I knew I had a chance to get profit in it. And there are only two ways in my opinion for us to have altcoins, the first thing is We can buy crypto at any of the exchange site platform then the second is We can invest in any form of ico project campaign or participate in any of the bounty campaigns here in the forum. So crypto for me is an opportunity that would give me good profit and savings for the future.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:21:38 AM

I bought cryptocurrency as a volatile investment because it made it good to be a reserve income.  if you have more capital then you can rely on income just by buying cryptocurrency.  from the profits that can be your income.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:22:16 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

Investments simply as that because I believe in what Satoshi Nakamoto has made and i am doing this for my childrens future and my grand children as well fur sure their generations is what will benefits this all

I am also. buying altcos,maybe off topic but i wanna share the idea of having bitcoin and having altcoin also as long term investments for our love oncd
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:01:04 AM

I bought cryptocurrency as a volatile investment because it made it good to be a reserve income.  if you have more capital then you can rely on income just by buying cryptocurrency.  from the profits that can be your income.

But you don't need to buy many coins if you only have small money especially if you buy the coin without doing research. It is difficult expecting the price will higher later although we have the chance to see what will happen. I think all of us are buying cryptocurrency because we want to make a profit from the cryptocurrency and that will make many people spend their money to buy any coins on the market.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:46:38 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

I am buying bitcoin and some other stable altcoins for investment, as i believe they offer best returns. In the past, many people have gained enormous amount of wealth by investing in these coins, so i am trying my luck too.

Me, too. Although I realize that I will not make the profit like people managed to do during the greatest bull run in the history of cryptocurrency, I hope something like that can be done.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:59:04 PM

I buy crypto currency mostly for investment but I also buy crypto currency for trading purpose. I buy altcoin via bitcoin and do vice versa.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:13:50 PM

there are many reasons why people buy cryptocurrency, the first reason is for investment purpose. Also, people are now investing in cryptocurrency because the digital world of crypto have now replace the old work of investing in shares of any company. However, it easy to manage without stock brokers that serves as middleman if you invest in shares. Finally, you can sell your asset at any time that please you or you feel like you have again more.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:46:19 PM

While it is true that for a long time my main interest in the matter of cryptocurrencies was to support the new economic model that was proposed from the beginning in the bitcoin whitepaper, as capital was incorporated into the ecosystem and began to manipulate the market , I learned that it was not a bad idea to make a good capital while supporting the adoption of this disruptive technology, that is why today I invest in cryptos basically as a speculative investment, without forgetting the revolutionary principles that still subsist in the bitcoin bases.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:05:11 AM

Most of the reasons why people buy crypro currency is for investment. I believe that most of us who are now ingage on crypto feild really wanted to buy crypro currency as an investment for is to earn a huge ampunt of profit in th4 near future, crypto currency is also fun because it is full of excitement because anytime we can earn or loss depending on the strategy or it depends upon every situation on the feild.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:23:57 AM

Me, too. Although I realize that I will not make the profit like people managed to do during the greatest bull run in the history of cryptocurrency, I hope something like that can be done
buy now and forget it. just hold all your crypto on wallet safe when you have private key.don't hold on exchange even price will fluctuatif and it will make you lose and unprofitable when you sell it fast when dump
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:02:27 AM

I want to buy cryptocurrency to invest. The online time of the site is almost inaccessible without cryptocurrency. Now the cryptocurrency is being used in many cases. Online mining, trading by it. There are many more activities in gambling. Through which people are financially benefited. I want to buy Cryptocurnancy to invest in a good site from which I can financially benefit. Now there are many good sites to invest, to invest in these sites and get profits.

Thank You

PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:09:36 PM

Investing on cryptocurrency is more profitable than any other trading or any other investment and investing on a good crypto it can make too much profit by a year which we may not earn by 10 years by a traditional business.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:07:35 PM

I bought a cryptocurrency and invested in order to make a profit and improve my life from it. No one will join the crypto market just for fun because you don't have time to do useless things.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:00:33 AM

I choose investment and support the tech. Buying cryptocurrencies as a form of investment is done with prior research, supporting the technology is along with it because if not then why would you invest in it? Gains always comes constant for those project whose fundamentals are good, always.
hen cet

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:43:01 AM

I bought cryptocurrency because I realized that the right coin investment can provide profits of up to hundreds of percent. One proof is that bitcoin has provided a lot of profits for investors, and ETH also has high prices.
Indeed, not all coins provide great results, but if the choice is right, it can become a millionaire, because speculation in cryptocurrency has more opportunities to profit than losses, especially people who have a high level of control and patience.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:16:24 PM

The main reason to buy crypto is to make money, I do love the technology and all but at the end of the day we all need money to survive.

I'm also a hobby miner, I don't make much money from this but its fun to play around and configure my gear.
I agree that most of us, if not all, buy cryptocurrency to make money on its sale in the future.  
And that's fine.  I think very few people buy cryptocurrency only to support technology.
The top priority for the cryptocurrency investors is to just make money and the technology still belongs to their concern but it is not that a big of a huge deal for them. We are buying cryptocurrency to make more money and to be rich so once we are rich we can easily get into the cryptocurrency that has a good technology and we can really support it because we have a lot of money. Learn to prioritize first.

Some people don't have any clarity on how blockchain works but still those people are investing in cryptocurrency only because their target is to make money. Even I don't have much knowledge towards blockchain in the beginning but my main intention is to make money through cryptocurrency. Most of the people intention is to make money only.

You can only make money from crypto currency, if you know the trading. I have seen many people bought the bitcoins from their hard earned money, then buy the altcoins and the values of the altcoins go further down and they sell in a loss. So making money from crypto is not easy at all.
I Buy crypto because I know that future is of bitcoins and we wont get BTC this much cheap as it is now.
Johnyjay

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 11:46:58 PM

I buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value. I believe that cryptocurrency will replace fiat in the future. Sooner than later, we will no longer experience delays in sending or receiving money so I am simply investing ahead of time. A
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:14:32 AM

I buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value. I believe that cryptocurrency will replace fiat in the future. Sooner than later, we will no longer experience delays in sending or receiving money so I am simply investing ahead of time. A
I think using fiat though there is no delay in sending it. a system in a digital currency can be an error, and you may experience delays in sending a coin to another wallet or exchange. so I think this reason is not right.
for example I bought bitcoin because of a new innovation from a currency that gives someone privacy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: