Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian ICO's  (Read 701 times)
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

Though it is clear that you are interested in the ICO investment, it is also clear that there is a underlying recist tone in your post. Should all the startups focus on their ethnicity and nationality while trading in the crypto market? The racial bounderies should not be a problem when we are in a decentralized and global system like crypto.
OP must learn about if vitalik is a russian guy. Remember about the universa project that has created by borodich was also from rusia.

It should not be a problem because in fact the only problem is how competence that team to run the ico. mostly of amateurs are interesting in fast bucks

remember about centra and where is it come from?

I agree with your thoughts, we are not here for whom and which country. but technology that we can use together without any difference, and most importantly how it can generate benefits for the user

bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:36:08 PM

Many people don’t put into Russian ICO projects, because there is a strong possibility of money losses. And many people fell under this impression, therefore it is easier to choose another project for them. Well, today almost all projects are Scam in the market, so be careful!
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

Honestly, Yes. It's just that the first Russian ICO had a bad reputation and did not want to take on additional risks by investing in Russian ICO.... Nothing personal, just business.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:51:02 PM

Yes, of course, this is very significant because Russia is the country of the aggressor and can’t put any sanctions at any time and thus we can lose our investments

And how will you lose your investment if the team is from Russia? And if the scammers are from England or from Mozambique, will you, someone return your investment? Fraud knows no boundaries, and the project teams are mostly international. So no matter what country, people would be good.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

I don’t want to say anything bad in general, but I don’t invest in these projects, because very many projects from this sector turn out to be scam projects, I cannot say that they are 100% full, but I think that there is a very large percentage of many projects
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

Over the past year, I have participated in only one project with Russian roots - this is Credits. As it turned out I have not lost with my choice. Now I participate in the W12 project, I hope that this project will repeat the success of the previous one.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

Hello everybody!
Many Russian startups are trying not to focus on the fact that they are from Russia. According to legend, this could stop a potential European investor. Europeans, be honest, is this meaningful to you? Really interesting  Wink

Let's talk about ICO investments, to be quiet clear

Russian ICO has developed not the best reviews. However, I would not consider all projects to be Russian. Many projects from the countries of Eastern Europe and Ukraine are attributed to the Russians, but this is not so.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

I think that even for Russian people it matters because too many Russian ICO are unsuccessful or just a Scam. Of course also many others, but still...

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Edoanidd551

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:07:46 PM

This could be an act of boasting. Without a proper project and its legitimization, there is no reason for other ICOs to be threatened by the country of origin.
Zorewen011

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

If a ICO shows new innovations and great technology and also doesn't seem like a scam it will get investors from all the world. The country of origin will not affect it in my opinion.
Drelalind110

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

As long as they are not scams and they do have very good business plans with innovative technology, why not? China resides one third of total crypto miners but that didn't stop people investing in cryptocurrencies.
Jeraogord01

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

If the ICO is legit and has an innovative plan nothing will stop the investors. A country or region does not have any effect on this, I guess
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:02:42 PM

As I know, one of the creators of ether was Russian, so it does not matter where the creators are, or what nationality they are from.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

Hello everybody!
Many Russian startups are trying not to focus on the fact that they are from Russia. According to legend, this could stop a potential European investor. Europeans, be honest, is this meaningful to you? Really interesting  Wink

Let's talk about ICO investments, to be quiet clear

I think the country is not important. The main project. If the project is worth it, you can invest. I am more interested in the Asian market. Projects from these regions are really good.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:22:13 PM

According to my observations, the majority of Russian ICO is a scam, are many scams among ICO, but especially in Russia.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

It seems to me that there is no big difference who is the organizer of the project, there are enough scammers in projects of any nationality. First of all, you need to look at the quality of the project and not on the nationality of the organizers.

Britva2018

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:11:02 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 09:23:59 PM by Britva2018

Russians constantly deceive all for the sake of money. In the sphere of ico of projects there is a lot of deception created by Russians too. I personally don't trust the Russian teams.
Well, for nothing so think! Hello world! I'm from Russia, my name is Max and I have little invested in our Russian projects, links to give will not write only names: RUCOIN now they update personal account and dodelyvajut its Exchange and they have their own + more blokchejn and more will.  ARCONA engaged in augmented reality, located in Saint Petersburg and I met with CEO'S and 1 person from the project because this city I live by myself, the idea was born to them in the 2012 draft working to this day, I have bought 2 digital plot of land. So watch and learn. Good luck to everyone. (If anyone needs to contact me links skeen.)

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
petya.vasekin

Activity: 56

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

The Russian projects are SCAM. Only Waves a good coin. Russians almost do not do good projects and run away with the raised money.

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
Britva2018

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

The Russian projects are SCAM. Only Waves a good coin. Russians almost do not do good projects and run away with the raised money.
Time will tell, not always the same will one scam and I believe we'll see more good projects from Russia.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:43:27 PM

I don’t think that there are more scammers in Russia than anywhere else ... there are dozens of examples of scammers and successful projects.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: