Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian ICO's  (Read 701 times)
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:06:14 PM

Russia has not yet adopted laws relating to cryptocurrencies and ICOs. Based on this, any project related to Russia is de facto illegal. Usually they are using registration in countries with more advanced legislation to circumvent these restrictions. There are a lot of such countries, for example, Switzerland, Singapore, or others that are governed by smart people. Uncertainty in the laws, as well as other factors repel investors.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:12:39 PM

Russia has not yet adopted laws relating to cryptocurrencies and ICOs. Based on this, any project related to Russia is de facto illegal. Usually they are using registration in countries with more advanced legislation to circumvent these restrictions. There are a lot of such countries, for example, Switzerland, Singapore, or others that are governed by smart people. Uncertainty in the laws, as well as other factors repel investors.
In theory, this can of course be regarded from the point of view of the fact that the legislation is not suitable, but in fact in Russia there are a lot of projects that are a Scam.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

Now I am passing by the Russian ICO and Bounty campaigns.  I participated in the altair bounty campaign, which lasted more than 30 weeks, and as a result the softcap was not reached.  All participants bounty said thank you, there will be no payments.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

More and more people start to stay away from the political games and I am one of them. When I see a good project, I does not matter where it was established.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

I participated one of them. In the end it appeared that somobody stall all the money from the team, so they were not ready to make any projects.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

Most of the successful ICO are from Russian teams though. The most popular platform being used today which is the ETHEREUM was founded by Butterin who is from RUSSIA so it ain't a coincedent that there are more of them in that part of the world are inclined to develop projects too. Just to mention one that I have also invest is WAVES. There ain't no problem to Russian ICO unless you can prove from the start they are scam.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

For me there is no difference from which country ICO. I think this is a mistake to assume that investors will not come if the project is from Russia. I know a lot of good projects that have taken place and are working. The main team and the idea of ​​the project, the rest is trifles.
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

The country in which the startup is launched does not matter, the main thing is to have a strong team and a promising product!
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

Hello everybody!
Many Russian startups are trying not to focus on the fact that they are from Russia. According to legend, this could stop a potential European investor. Europeans, be honest, is this meaningful to you? Really interesting  Wink

Let's talk about ICO investments, to be quiet clear

I do not care about sanctions, but it would be easier to trace fake ICO and its team here in EU, but it may be quite challenging in Russia.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

Hello everybody!
Many Russian startups are trying not to focus on the fact that they are from Russia. According to legend, this could stop a potential European investor. Europeans, be honest, is this meaningful to you? Really interesting  Wink

Your thought is not simplified and not clear but in my  understanding , crypto currency is going strong in Europe as well as France , Germany and Russia are concern and we have Already ICO from Russia which is successful  or ICO which is manage by Russian people are also successful , so generally they are good .  
rucoinmaster

Activity: 588
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

Hello everybody!

Among the Russian companies there are many worthy. Coins give X's.

There are many among scammers from other countries. It is worth just carefully studying the project.

The team, the white paper, chatting in chat rooms, everyone will easily determine who is in front of him, I think soon we all will hear about new coins that have multiplied and they will be Russian.

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

I believe that the projects, whether they are Russian or Western, all depend on the project itself. Namely, the purpose of the project itself and how it can interest the user. And how he will advertise himself or whether his offer is in demand in our time. And the rest will already be seen how much he has collected investments. And it will be possible to talk about this project.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

I don't think that ICO from one counry is worse and from another counry is better. Team is the most important thing in any project and every person could be good or not good for his position.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

Honestly, I try to avoid Russian projects. Faced with a pair of them, I realized that they were all fraudulent. I am disappointed. A waste of time and energy.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Hello everybody!

European country like france and Germany have their own rules and regulation about cryptocurrency and they are belong to first class country so I think they are patronizing cryto very well like Russia that known as a very good investors .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

I do not trust most companies from Eastern Europe and Middle East, because there are too many fakes. Better safe than dead, right?

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

I disagree with that. In different countries there are scammers. There are good Russian projects. For example projects Waves and Wings. Also, many teams have Russian developers.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

Russians projects are mostly pure scam but sometimes you can find a really great project like waves or cindicator so always do a serious research of any russian project ,check properly CEO,members and advisors of the team and etc. before investing money in it.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

Its because russian community have not good reputation in crypto world.
Too many scams was accepted from Russia, even russians dont believe in russian products
Thats reason to hide their real landing

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

There are really huge amount of ICO that coming from Russia.

Unfortunately from my experience, many of them are scam, although there are a lot of scam projects from other countries as well.

If project looks reliable, stable and idea is good - why not?

But, you are right.. Brand "Made in Russia" not very popular nowadays in Europe and USA
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: