Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian ICO's  (Read 701 times)
Fenya96

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

Honestly, I try to avoid Russian projects. Faced with a pair of them, I realized that they were all fraudulent. I am disappointed. A waste of time and energy.

I think that this is a wrong approach. A country from which are the founders are, does not say anything about the project. I do not know of statistics saying that from a country there is a higher percentage of scams than from an another. Let's take some examples: someone here earlier mentioned that one of the most iconic figures of crypto is form Russia - Vitalik Buterin. Also Genesis Vision is from Russia, a great project with ongoing development and (in my opinion) with a bright future. It is definitely worth checking out.

HYDAX GRID TRADINGBOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeOTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ ListingCommunity
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

Cryptocurrency is universal, it uses a single language and it is understood the same way to those who know it? Therefore, there should be no discrimination whatsoever. If cryptocurrency is based on race, ethnicity, colour or whatever, then i should not have had the privilege to partake in it.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

There are many peoples that prejudiced against russian ICO. In my view this isn't right. We just have to be careful not to fall into hands of scammers.
I'm sure they exist in every country.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

I very often met with the opinion that the projects that Russian-speaking organizers are creating are very often scam, but I fundamentally disagree with such an opinion because there are a lot of fraudsters in any culture and country. I think that such an opinion has developed only because the number of projects in which the organizers are Russian is very large.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: