Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Spectre Security Coin  (Read 21646 times)
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:37:30 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 07:24:17 PM by SpectreSecurity

Building a new kind of Decentralized Community

Community Airdrop is here! *See details below*

What is our goal?

We started Spectre Security Coin to bridge the gap between crypto coin developers and security professionals. Many coin developers require extensive infrastructure to maintain day to day operations. While hobbyists, investors, and traders require coin developers to do this securely and professionally.

Security Professionals can help identify issues with a coin platform, infrastructure, and help find better ways to secure the network. Networks require constant monitoring and upgrades to ensure any weakness found can be addressed in the quickest manner.

Who Benefits from this?

Coin developers can feel more secure in their project space. Investors can feel their investment is better protected and benefit in many other ways by having a more secure blockchain and coin infrastructure.

What are the coin specifications?
The Spectre Security Coin blockchain is built off of the C11 algorithm. It is very similar to X11 as it uses 11 hashes, but in a different order. PoS Hashing is made through SHA256d algorithm. Both of these algorithms, used in conjunction with one another, allow for increased security and stability throughout the SpectreSecurityCoin network.

Pow algorithm: C11
Max supply: 500 Million
Block reward: 450 XSPC
Block time: 90 sec’s
Block Mature: 24 Hours
Blockchain explorer: SpectreWebsite
Pools: SpectreWebsite

What is the Block Reward?

We have designed the block reward to follow a certain train of thought.  Spectre Security Coin will start with PoS/MN and PoW. We expect people to mine PoW and place coins in the wallet for staking. PoS Staking starts at 70% of the block reward and slowly decreases over the life of the coin until it reaches 20% while Masternode increases by 10% until at 80% of the reward. PoW will be phased out after block 250K and the reward will be PoS/MN thereafter.  PoW will be increased for each of the three (3) phases of PoW.

Can you Purchase Masternodes?

We are going through 6 rounds of masternode sales. These will total the release of 110 masternodes. All funds will go towards exchange listing, marketing, and infrastructure needs. For more information, visit us on our Official Discord Server. Masternode cost increase by 10% each round and the number of masternodes for release is limited per round.

Where can can you get the wallets?

Want to get involved or find out more?
Community is a big deal at Spectre Security. We want to have a community that is engaging and brings solutions to real world problems. Large amounts of real world problems are solved by highly motivated communities.

Ways to get involved?
Discord : Community Activities
Discord : Community Bounties
Online: Community Activity
Online: Community Bounties
Online: Partnerships and Promotions

Why Discord?
Discord gives us the ability to organize our channels in a way that is easy to maintain. Discord is our main method of contact and communicating with the community. When writing this I have left out a few pieces of information that most people look for in a coin. The reason is simple. Come to discord and see what our community and project is doing. Get involved, and get rewarded.

Building a new kind of Decentralized Community

GENERAL RULE

1. All participants must be on our Discord Channel (https://discord.gg/GzcYNh9). Once you joined the channel, you have to type ";agree" in the #XSPC_agreement channel to be able to see the rest of the channels.
2. Participants cannot leave any of our social media sites until the project ends.
3. Rewards will be given within 2 months after you submitted your bounty claim.
4. For each bounty type, any one person (or entity) is allowed only one claim.
5. A person who attempts to create multiple accounts to collect multiple bounties will be invalidated and receive nothing.
6. Bounty awards are made at the discretion of Spectre Security Coin Team and can be denied for any reason.
7. Spectre Security Coin reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, alter or update bounty prices.

TWITTER = 1 XSPC

Steps:

1. Follow @CoinSpectre.
2. Retweet one of our post and use our hashtag #XSPC and #SpectreSecurityCoin.
3. Fill out the google form with the details needed (Twitter handle, Discord ID, XSPC wallet address). https://tinyurl.com/y99o84u7

Conditions:

1. Account must be at least 3 months old.
2. Must have at least 100 followers.
3. Profile should be in public.

FACEBOOK = 1 XSPC

Steps:

1. Follow @xspectrecoin.
2. Share one of our post and say something about SpectreSecurityCoin.
3. Fill out the google form with the details needed (Facebook profile URL, Discord ID, XSPC wallet address). https://tinyurl.com/y82jday6

Conditions:

2. Must have at least 100 followers.
3. Profile should be in public.

REDDIT (POST) = 10 XSPC

Steps:

1. Create a post about XSPC including any of our links (Website, Discord or Github) in any of the well known coin development sub-reddits.
2. Fill out the google form with the details needed (Reddit username, Discord ID, XSPC wallet address). https://tinyurl.com/yc8hw29b

Conditions:

2. Must have at least 50 Karma points.

REDDIT (SUB) = 3 XSPC

Steps:

1. Subscribe to Spectre Security Coin on Reddit.
2. Fill out the google form with the details needed (Reddit username, Discord ID, XSPC wallet address). https://tinyurl.com/ya2r7dxw

Conditions:

2. Must have at least 50 Karma points.

STEEMIT = 10 XSPC

Steps:

1. Create a post about XSPC including any of our links (Website, Discord or Github). It should be a minimum of 500 characters.
2. Fill out the google form with the details needed (Steemit username, Discord ID, XSPC wallet address). https://tinyurl.com/ycrwa9yw

Conditions:

1. Account must be at least 2 months old.

Participants Limit

Twitter = 15000
Facebook = 15000
Reddit (post) = 15000
Reddit (sub) = 15000
Steemit = 1000

You will no longer receive a reward once the limit has been reached. Thanks!

Paper Wallet is now available!
Visit paper.spectresecurity.io to get yours now!

More free coins!!!!

Visit our Faucet to get free XSPC every day!

Get your wallet here:
https://spectresecurity.io/

or Join our discord for Discord wallet:
https://discord.gg/73WtuZv

We are happy to announce that we are on the following Exchanges

XSPC is super cheap right now so Buy/Trade now!

You can now double or triple your XSPC by just playing on our new
Wheel Game

Click the Wheel and start playing!

We are excited to let the community know that our shop is live!!!
You can start buying steam games using crypto that we are partnered with!

Introducing our Network Threat Map!!!
See what threats our network is facing in real time. Red are attackers and yellow is our network systems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alex-007

Activity: 431
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:41:08 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 10:03:19 AM by Alex-007

WTF  Huh
github.com:443.
GITHUB Daemon
404 Not Found

Is it spywallets? Scam?  Huh

----- http://1pool.eu -----
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

There are a lot of things that you need to post in this thread, something like total allocation or premine, mission and vision, a correct whitepaper and discord link and team member.
also what is this ?
Coin developers can feel more secure in their project space. Investors can feel their investment is better protected and benefit in many other ways by having a more secure blockchain and coin infrastructure.
(how can you make them feel 'more' secure when you guys are using C11 algorithm instead of creating a new kind of algorithm).
to be honest, i do not really understand what are you guys trying to do. the only thing that i know is you want to sell your coin from premine.
correct me if i am wrong

lastly, from your github.

Algorithm (PoW/PoS): C11/SHA256d
Block Time (PoW/PoS): 1.5 minutes/1.5 minutes
Maturity: 90 blocks
Difficulty Retargeting: every block
Total Supply: ~19,340,594
Masternode Rewards: 25 XSPCs of the POS blocks since block 1500, after block 240,000 60% of the PoS block reward
PoS coins maturation: 24 hours

Total supply means total coin,right ? why it said 19 Millions ?
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

There are a lot of things that you need to post in this thread, something like total allocation or premine, mission and vision, a correct whitepaper and discord link and team member.
also what is this ?
(how can you make them feel 'more' secure when you guys are using C11 algorithm instead of creating a new kind of algorithm).
to be honest, i do not really understand what are you guys trying to do. the only thing that i know is you want to sell your coin from premine.
correct me if i am wrong

lastly, from your github.

Algorithm (PoW/PoS): C11/SHA256d
Block Time (PoW/PoS): 1.5 minutes/1.5 minutes
Maturity: 90 blocks
Difficulty Retargeting: every block
Total Supply: ~19,340,594
Masternode Rewards: 25 XSPCs of the POS blocks since block 1500, after block 240,000 60% of the PoS block reward
PoS coins maturation: 24 hours
Sorry., this was incorrect information in a scripts folder. it has been removed. thanks for bringing it up! Smiley
Total supply means total coin,right ? why it said 19 Millions ?
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:24:33 AM

Hello, you have an official ann thread on the forum to read about your project and see what people say, give a link, thank you

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

Please click on any link in the above ann msg. It will take you to our website so you can learn more about our group and project. Thanks! Smiley
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4266

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

Please click on any link in the above ann msg. It will take you to our website so you can learn more about our group and project. Thanks! Smiley

What can you learn about this team? What do you think?

Who are these people? Where are the contacts?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

What can you learn about this team? What do you think?

Who are these people? Where are the contacts?
it would be nice to know more about the team , about the office where they are registered to increase confidence in the project .  give me more information . Thanks

Rossman01

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

Hello, Bitcointalk community, My name is Rossman - I'm a community moderator for SpectreSecurity coin. I have been a crypto-enthusiast for several years just testing the waters with various coins and learning a tremendous amount about it (the hobby) in general. I have a pretty good idea of "how things work" and try to be a helpful liason between you "the community" and our administrative team when necessary. I have a very regular schedule where I'm available for your "live chat" in our discord channel whether you need help or just want to hang out with some likeminded friends. - I hope you come by and test us out; you miught find "community" before you even realize our purpose.

Rossman
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

Another new coin with masternodes.
Whitepaper only has 7 pages, team photos look unprofessional.
And of course masternodes presale...
GeePeeU

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Block explorer shows that this coin was mined for about 5 days before this ANN.

Little information regarding the teams intention.

Little evidence to show competence in stated goal.

Planned master node sales.

That's a handful of red flags. I would be cautious.

Always doubt.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

Hello, Bitcointalk community, My name is Rossman - I'm a community moderator for SpectreSecurity coin. I have been a crypto-enthusiast for several years just testing the waters with various coins and learning a tremendous amount about it (the hobby) in general. I have a pretty good idea of "how things work" and try to be a helpful liason between you "the community" and our administrative team when necessary. I have a very regular schedule where I'm available for your "live chat" in our discord channel whether you need help or just want to hang out with some likeminded friends. - I hope you come by and test us out; you miught find "community" before you even realize our purpose.

Rossman

I asked a specific question. You do not answer. Who is in the team?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

This is a sick joke!!!! Total SCAM!!!!

WE ARE SPECTRE!!!

https://spectreproject.io/

We are SPECTRE and Spectrecoin. We have been Spectre / Spectrecoin since 2016 and we are a serious project and not some masternode scam trying to rip off our name. Your Twitter even says 'SpectreCoin' and you use the ticker 'XSPC' when we use the ticker 'XSPEC' - this is not due to useless and lazy research but clearly a rip-off.

IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY SERIOUS YOU RE-NAME AND RE LAUNCH. You will not get on exchanges we are with that name and ticker.

rcmiranda01

Activity: 196

www.definitelycoolstuffs.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

This one has a really nice use case. Security is very important.

Stay positive. Good things will happen.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:56:22 PM

It's simply a rip-off - wake up and see the scam!!! They are using our name and a similar ticker to confuse people.
XSPEC-team

Activity: 89
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

SCAM ALL THE WAY!!!!

Do you really think that they chose that ticker and name without knowing our project, Spectrecoin. Not a chance....

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

It's simply a rip-off - wake up and see the scam!!! They are using our name and a similar ticker to confuse people.

Please create a topic in the section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Beachguy2

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

Wow.....seriously?
Hits all the bases though.....find a name similar to another privacy project
 that's been around a couple years, firmly established and close to breaking out.

Promote Stealth transactions and their tech
Pick a ticker that's almost a dead ringer...one letter off - check
Airdrops - check
PreSale Master nodes - check
PoW - check
PoS - check
Offer various bounties - check
Lift various peoples' pics from the internet - check

All the buzzwords to fool people and take their money....
most here have seen this movie before.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

Another new coin with masternodes.
Whitepaper only has 7 pages, team photos look unprofessional.
And of course masternodes presale...

In such a free market such(scum?) projects are normal.
Who wants to can invest time money or their capacity  Huh It seems to me that such a project shows that this is another masternodes that in a few months no one will need it and buy it. Maybe I'm wrong, but the team has no experience in promotion, and for this project the community is most important.
manfromafar

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

Ah this is going to be good
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: