Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:24:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 10000$  (Read 39842 times)
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

10x your investment in 2 years? Maybe it's possible but don't expect too much in things you don't know. As you have known, cryptocurrency is too much unpredictable and you investment in 2 years may not be as good as what you have expected it to be.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:22:00 AM

If I have $ 10,000 dollars I will divide in 2 parts. half of it will be for me to invest in Cryptocurrency coins already registered in Coinmarketcap, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecon, Neo, Bch and other coins. And the other half I will use to invest in ICO projects. however, in choosing this ICO project, it is very necessary to be careful and skillful in choosing a Project. because if wrong, our money will be lost.
centimentalking

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

This time of down market if l have$10000 I'd rather choose to invest in a business that will have a profit for my family needs.l have to secure my kids needs because l experience of having no money and my kids haven't eat.
why we did not use some of this money to bitcoin or altcoin.we know that all cryptocurrency pric down alot, so its be our advantages buying on low price.
You should open the chart and chose top 10 cryptocurrencies. Divide your $10,000 with 10 cryptocurrencies and invest with them. Cryptocurrencies has more potential than other investing plat form.
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

This time of down market if l have$10000 I'd rather choose to invest in a business that will have a profit for my family needs.l have to secure my kids needs because l experience of having no money and my kids haven't eat.
why we did not use some of this money to bitcoin or altcoin.we know that all cryptocurrency pric down alot, so its be our advantages buying on low price.
$10,000 is more than enough and i would like to invest 50% with bitcoin and 50% with other cryptocurrencies.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

if I'm in that state, I won't just invest in one form, even though it's true that bitcoin investment is the main, maybe up to 40% but I won't invest it all there, I will divide the rest in real investments like gold, property, or used as a business capital in a field that I truly master, not that I do not believe in full cripto, but in this life we have to have something reserved to be on guard, we just play it safe now.
But it is impossible for us to get a 10x profit within 2 years, unless there is an extraordinary price fluctuation from bitcoin (which I myself am pessimistic about, until I imagine I don't want to)
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

A big amount of my friend, if you succeed it will generate a lot of profits. If I have 10,000 I will only invest it in Bitcoin and Ethereum, because in my opinion these two coins are worthy and more profitable than other coins. Unlike the new altcoins, it will be more risky to lose. This will be able to generate 10x in 2 years but you also have to monitor the price development continuously, because after all the risk of fluctuations is always there.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

If I receive the money, I will use 70% of the investment in the BTC and 30% of the investment in the ETH. As this is a growing industry, I am confident with my investment after a while I will earn a pretty big profit. I just focused on these two coins because I found the value and potential of it recently.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?

if I have that kind of money I'd rather not invest it first, hence I would marry my girlfriend out of nowhere then after my honeymoon then that's the only time I'll think about investing Wink

And I think it's not that bad of I hadn't invested it for the reason it is an only one time event in my life Wink
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

That is the wrong mindset, you already know how much you want to earn and when you want to do it, what will happen if the market is still behaving like it does right now, do you think you will be able to hold your coins? What you need to do is to find quality coins that you know you can hold and then just wait until those coins give you profits regardless of how large those profits actually are.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:13:00 AM

You can for the newly launched coins rather than those which are already existing over the CMC since many years now. There is big reason behind this, thought they are having great market cap then also its not much important because they are not having positive movements. To gain something you need positive drive for sure. Here, when a new coin is launched in the market then that particular coin gets most of the attention and thus over the time it can hike and give you many more profit back. So try it that way and you can win the market easily. You dont need to stick to particular coins these days. They all are alike.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rejevunator

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:21:19 AM

You need to divide that into multiple investment you do not need to do all in in 1 or 2 coins, i agree that you need to have bitcoin and eth but much better to buy 5 or more altcoin that you know have potential to give you a profit to achieved your target income.
You have to find the potential coin. I also suggest that you could buy hardware for mining. That will be good to have generator for you to continue have bitcoin. Diversifying an investment in many coins can help to gain good. It is also good to put some on real state asset like land and housings which can have good value in the future.
$10,000 is more than any expect. That money is to much we should not invest all of them in one cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is highly risky and we can't take such risk we should invest few amount from them.
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

Wow! $10,000 is a lot of money especially converting it to fiat currency in my country. Well, I will get this money split into three. I will use the first portion to invest in altcoins like, cht, ripple, and the almighty btc. The second portion of the money will be invested in something outside crypto. The last portion will converted to fiat and saved in the bank.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:55:47 AM

You should invest around $7,000 in bitcoin $2,000 in Ethereum and shares $1,000 in coins like neo, wave, lisk, straits, tron, fuel, digibite and litecoin. If you buy small units of the foregoing coins you can become a millionaire in some years to come. I think now is the right time to do that since you can get huge units now with small investments.
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

There is a financial management that you must obey. that it's very risky if you use all your money to invest in Crypto. even though the price is currently weakening like you said. but putting in a high-risk box like crypto is not a good idea in my opinion. you have to do diversity to other investments like gold, property or real estate
I think bitcoin would be great  for investing especially if you're thinking for long term.  I won't turn my all money into bitcoin i will spared them into many cryptocurrencies investment. Like choosing the other cryptocurrencies like ETH, Monero or bitcoin cash which are perfect for long term investment.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

10x in two years is just insane. I think in a normal situation this is just not possible unless to get a coin like Eth in 1$ and it goes to 1000$ in 2 years time  Grin  Such things do not happen again and again. Better first make your target realistic one and then work and plan for it.
It is not actually insane, at least, if you can utilize it for trading purposes as well. Ethereum for the mean time has been down by over 5x from its previous ATH.

The likelihood of still seeing it retesting that point is still there. Coupled with some potential altcoins as well as bitcoin that has been really down as well for a couple of months now and showing chances of possible growth, I will say it is indeed a good time to be putting money in this market for the long term. However, what I will advise is the OP not to be too focused on quick gains and look into the possibility in the long term.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
There are many good cryptos which are not popular but really a promising one. I recommend PECULIUM(PCL), they have a really good team and a great working project. Just try to check it.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

If I have $10,000 I will probably invest $2,500 each in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin. Those coins are cheaper now compared to their ATH way back 2017 so those coins might be a good buy and that is what I prefer to buy if ever I have that amount of money. I actually have good gains from those coins before so investing on them again in a much cheaper prices will make sense.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

If I have $ 10,000, then I will buy Bitcoin. The best option may be Bitcoin, which may currently be moving very slowly, but this does not affect it much more than in the future.
Bitcoin is a lot of people trust, and this confirms its future.

Certainly, having such an amount of money to invest right now, a lot of it will be going to bitcoin and few percentage of it will be going to altcoins with great prospect, just to have a chance to increase my bitcoin stash in the long run anyway.

I have always seen bitcoin as more of the long term thing with altcoins just being a hit and run thing for the short term, at least for the meantime, considering how they rise hugely and go back to test their historical bottom eventually and that sucks to consider holding such for the long term when I could just trade them.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

If you are going to check the https://coinmarketcap.com/ you can see the top 5 latest coin at this site. Its up to you on which among of them is good for you and worth to invest in then hold it about in 2 years, but for me the best top 5 was Bitcoin, Eth, Waves, Loyalcoin and pundix are really good to hold in a long term.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

Of course, I would not ask people on the forum about where to invest money, but if it were my $ 10,000, I would buy 5% of the top 20 coins and forget about this money before the next pump. Now many coins are being traded at a price lower than ICO.
That is just the thing. I would not actually mind putting about 20% in altcoins though, while putting the remaining in bitcoin, if I really want to be going long term, but the most important thing is that the OP is not putting all his life savings into the cryptocurrency space.

It could be extremely rewarding but that would be an extreme risk to be taking. For most of the ICOs with great potentials that hit the market and are so much down at this point, it would actually be a good target for someone who is looking to increase his stash and profit pretty fast, but all the same, it should be done with wisdom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: