Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 10000$  (Read 39842 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:43:15 AM

I think you have a big option to buy any coins, whether for the low coin price or the expensive coin. But don't forget to buy bitcoin even for one bitcoin only and you can use the rest of your money to buy various coins while the price is at a low price. I suggest buying cheap coins price because these coins have a big chance to increase high especially for the coins in the top hundreds in coinmarketcap. But you still need to analyze the coins to determine which coin you need to buy.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
centimentalking

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:53:51 AM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

This time of down market if l have$10000 I'd rather choose to invest in a business that will have a profit for my family needs.l have to secure my kids needs because l experience of having no money and my kids haven't eat.
why we did not use some of this money to bitcoin or altcoin.we know that all cryptocurrency pric down alot, so its be our advantages buying on low price.
Even stock markets and Gold can't bring such profit which cryptocurrencies can gives you. I know its risk but you have to take risk in order to gain success and want to become rich.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:57:46 AM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

This time of down market if l have$10000 I'd rather choose to invest in a business that will have a profit for my family needs.l have to secure my kids needs because l experience of having no money and my kids haven't eat.
why we did not use some of this money to bitcoin or altcoin.we know that all cryptocurrency pric down alot, so its be our advantages buying on low price.
When we talk about investing bitcoins and cryptocurrencies  are the best source for highly profit. Since we're investing high amount so the patient wound be high too. I think a wait of 3 or 4 years can makes your invest into profit.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

You should invest around $7,000 in bitcoin $2,000 in Ethereum and shares $1,000 in coins like neo, wave, lisk, straits, tron, fuel, digibite and litecoin. If you buy small units of the foregoing coins you can become a millionaire in some years to come. I think now is the right time to do that since you can get huge units now with small investments.
Well, that would be a lot of money when it comes to an investment, but if you really end up using it without some level of wisdom and knowledge of how to invest right; you will realize it is not actually a whole lot of money after all. From what I can see, it is obvious the OP is already looking for something that would give him 10x and thereabout.

Yeah, there may be a chance for that, but that should not be anyone's major focus but the most important thing is to have the knowledge to be able to deal with the space and get the best from it. If that is all he has, I would not even advise he use everything into crypto, as that would be insane and basically, using small percentage of it, and putting most percentage out of that small percentage into bitcoin and some other altcoins with the rest should be a good move.
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:49:16 AM

If you are willing to risk in cryptocurrency, you should look at the popular coins with a large capitalization, as at least part of your funds you can withdraw when delisting. With a small capitalization you can not do it!
I think 20% of them would good for bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. about rest we can use it some where like buying property or real Estate.Also we should do long term invest with such amount.
cintamoni

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

You need to divide that into multiple investment you do not need to do all in in 1 or 2 coins, i agree that you need to have bitcoin and eth but much better to buy 5 or more altcoin that you know have potential to give you a profit to achieved your target income.
You have to find the potential coin. I also suggest that you could buy hardware for mining. That will be good to have generator for you to continue have bitcoin. Diversifying an investment in many coins can help to gain good. It is also good to put some on real state asset like land and housings which can have good value in the future.
I think those people who invest it with Gold and silver may gain nothing so better to choose cryptocurrency and bitcoin itself.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:05:17 PM

If you are willing to risk in cryptocurrency, you should look at the popular coins with a large capitalization, as at least part of your funds you can withdraw when delisting. With a small capitalization you can not do it!

If I had such a sum of money, I would start with Bitcoin. The rest dollars could be gone to buy the best-trusted cryptocurrencies that are cheap - Cardano, TRON, IOTA.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

I will not hesitate to invest in Bitcoin. I really do not understand too much about Crypto and blockchain technology. But I know that in the future, blockchain technology will surely be recognized and used by the world. So the price of Bitcoin will be much higher now.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
MOAMiner

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

you cannot expect 10x in 2 years with a highly volatile asset. Your expectations does not match your type of investment.

you can have luck and make 10x, but there is no way to expect it. Investing in crypto is just not suitable to expect XX amount in YY of time. Maybe look into mining (stable and much better predictable) - but you won't make 10x your investment in 2 years.

If you want to take the risk, crypto is fine and you may be lucky - I would stick with BTC actually (because lowest risk).

Because honestly - there is not much other things you can do with 10k to get a high interest. real estate? not for 10k and there will be no real profit in just 2 years. There are other investment options with basically no risk at all for a whopping 2-5% per year .. it's meh .. I would go 70% BTC and 30% for mining (passive income), but that's just me

MOAMiner - Automatic Algorithm Switching Software with Online Monitoring - watch our testrigs (http://moaminer.com/public/xMozfE0T)
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
There are many good cryptos which are not popular but really a promising one. I recommend PECULIUM(PCL), they have a really good team and a great working project. Just try to check it.

I will check if this token deserves our attention, thank you. However, I would better trust the first 100 cryptocurrencies. The reason is that the rest of the tokens are not so reliable.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

$10000 is not a little amount. If I were you, I would buy most powerful and valuable coin which is bitcoin. I would buy bitcoin and hold it for a long term. Bitcoin is the well known and strong crypto in the crypto market. So investment in bitcoin will be really profitable.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

This is a great question that people are aiming for. If I have $ 10,000, I will invest 60% in BTC and 40% in ETH. Cryptocurrency is one of the trends to grow at today because so many people have been successful and make a lot of money in this field. I am sure that if you have money to invest it today you will get back a great profit from it.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

when you have that much capital then I might try to buy XRP as much as I can because the current XRP price movement can generate very much profit, take advantage of the slightest XRP price movement that will definitely be able to provide you with benefits.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

If i had that amount of money as big as that, then i will buy additional 1 bitcoin and the rest will be invested in major alternate coins that are still below 1$ like stellar, cardano, tron, iota, and ripple.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

$10000 is not a little amount. If I were you, I would buy most powerful and valuable coin which is bitcoin. I would buy bitcoin and hold it for a long term. Bitcoin is the well known and strong crypto in the crypto market. So investment in bitcoin will be really profitable.
Yes this is a huge amount to invest but do not expect for a 10x profit immediately. Better invest and diversifying your money into different crypto that are promising.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:28:00 AM

If you have in your mine to invest in cryptocurrency , this 10000$ is just a good sum of money to start in investing cryptos , ther are many altcoins ,that you can choose to buy and proceed to trading with cryptos , you have now the big oppurtunity to go into this invesyments with this amount of money to start.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

Yes this is a huge amount to invest but do not expect for a 10x profit immediately. Better invest and diversifying your money into different crypto that are promising.
dont ever think about profits first if we want to invest in risky market.we should try to accept this risk involved.so we never imagine only about advantages although profits become main reason for it.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
EddieFx
Copper Member

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

$10,000-alot of money to invest! Be prepared to lose them, you might end up in profit but no one knows.
Research is the most important thing when investing, don't just trust what other people say, do your own research!
Of course you should divide this amount into more coins and don't invest in trash!

My list would be like this:
Bitcoin 20%
Ethereum-20%
Ripple-20%
EOS - 20%
NEO - 10%
Cardano-10%
I am sure that these tokens will make good profit over time, I have invested in them myself and Im hoping for alot more than 10x my money. Maybe not in 2 years but yeah, good luck! Smiley
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

Even stock markets and Gold can't bring such profit which cryptocurrencies can gives you. I know its risk but you have to take risk in order to gain success and want to become rich.
Yes, the risk is always going to be there, but for one thing, you would not even need a soothsayer to tell you the potential gains you can experience in this space in the long run, if you are able to manage your funds well in most cases and have the understanding to know how to play your cards pretty right. The risk in every investment is always going to be there, which is why you need to know where you are buying which in this case, is actually a very good time for the OP to be getting in. If he had invested such amount into bitcoin early last year alone, I am sure even with this dip, he is still going to be in huge profit.
bonammeo

Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

Maybe I will invest in bitcoin and ETH. These two currencies are long, stable, and highly popular. The new currency risk of failure is too high. Part of me is investing in crypto, part of which I will invest in gold, these are the things I can think of right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: