Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 10000$  (Read 39840 times)
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:07:40 PM

If I have 10000 dollar than I devided it 10 part and I invested this 10 thousands dollar in Ethereum, Ada, Neo, Trx, Xlm, Xrp, Etc, Zcl, Zec and I belived after two years this altscoin give back 5x profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
To invest an amount so big, I would surely diversify my investment to reduce any risks to my principal amount. I would invest half of my money in Bitcoin as it is the master of all crypto and can really grow to great heights in the future.
Next, I would invest 10 percent of my money in ethereum and another 10 in litecoin as both coins have tremendous amount of potential to grow in future.
The rest I would invest in ripple, crypterium, civic and NEO as risks and potential profit margins in all these coins are very high in next 2-3 years.
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
If i have 10k USD then i will invest my all dollars by using portfolio strategy. At first i will buy 1 BTC for two years then i will buy 10 ETH and buy some TRX and ADA. 
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:52:08 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

The cheapest coins with good potential and tokens with best projects. I would go with minimum 10 coins and tokens. This would be a wise think to do. Investing in multiple coins will certainly yield profits if any one do not make upto.

I do find Siacoin, NEM,  Sure, Policypal and of course Bitcoin and Etherium are worth investing. Other coins like Doge, EOS and Neo are other ones it's potential growth

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

I think i would invest half of it into Crypto currency and half of it opening my own business. This i think is a better move than just putting all of your 10,000 USD on crypto currency. I'd buy 3000 worth of BTC then 2000 worth of ETH and the rest would be a capital for a very small business venture that I'm really passionate about.

kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

I think i would invest half of it into Crypto currency and half of it opening my own business. This i think is a better move than just putting all of your 10,000 USD on crypto currency. I'd buy 3000 worth of BTC then 2000 worth of ETH and the rest would be a capital for a very small business venture that I'm really passionate about.
it is really dangerous if put all our money only into cryptocurrency market.look at future if someday your investment on crypto market getting loss and you asset value decrease and left only 10%.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

$10,000-alot of money to invest! Be prepared to lose them, you might end up in profit but no one knows.
Research is the most important thing when investing, don't just trust what other people say, do your own research!
Of course you should divide this amount into more coins and don't invest in trash!

My list would be like this:
Bitcoin 20%
Ethereum-20%
Ripple-20%
EOS - 20%
NEO - 10%
Cardano-10%
I am sure that these tokens will make good profit over time, I have invested in them myself and Im hoping for alot more than 10x my money. Maybe not in 2 years but yeah, good luck! Smiley

The above-mentioned percentage of allocation is very good because this project has very huge potential in the market due to the development and ability they have in the market. The above list was very impressive because once the market starts recovering the prices of these coins will surely increase.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

$10000 is already a huge capital for me and I think 10x ROI for 2 years is quite impossible because risk will always there. But let's make a little realistic, maybe at least 2.5x can be acceptable. Try to learn to trade with altcoin and have a guide before rolling your asset. Plan an executions which you think a safer margin. List at least 5 coins so that you can get a focus and always accept some losses and handle well the emotions.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

As others replied, that kind of gains is too much to expect, you are basically betting on a jackpot.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

$10000 is already a huge capital for me and I think 10x ROI for 2 years is quite impossible because risk will always there. But let's make a little realistic, maybe at least 2.5x can be acceptable. Try to learn to trade with altcoin and have a guide before rolling your asset. Plan an executions which you think a safer margin. List at least 5 coins so that you can get a focus and always accept some losses and handle well the emotions.
if we could earn profit from cryptomarket bigger than bank interest maybe it is good choice for us.but we should have to calculate with risk involved.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

At least, with that, you will know you are not just putting a whole risk on your funds and you are pretty much diversifying them, assuming this is all you have in your savings anyway. I think it is actually reasonable never to go all in when it comes to an investment, as long as you understand the risk involved, but at the same time, you are still making a good attempt to as least be a part of the future, you still need to assume the worst case scenarios when it comes to investments, and in this case, while understanding the risks, you still try to take precautionary measures so as not to end up getting burned in a way.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

Such amount can help to diversify the crypto investments surely. I already invested in many cryptocurrencies, and if I get another $10k I will buy even more Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and similar good cryptocurrencies. There isn't any doubt that investing big money in the right coins is the key to make big profits.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:39:12 AM

This time of down market if l have$10000 I'd rather choose to invest in a business that will have a profit for my family needs.l have to secure my kids needs because l experience of having no money and my kids haven't eat.
why we did not use some of this money to bitcoin or altcoin.we know that all cryptocurrency pric down alot, so its be our advantages buying on low price.
Even stock markets and Gold can't bring such profit which cryptocurrencies can gives you. I know its risk but you have to take risk in order to gain success and want to become rich.
Even if I had 10k dollars, I will not invest in the end of last year because the price reached at the peaks that time and it is always a wrong decision to buy high price.

Whenever the price of Bitcoin shows its low market then you have the best opportunity to invest that time. If I have 10k dollar right now, I will invest this time which will do two things for me. I will save money by buying in large quantity and I will have maximum profit in future.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:27:05 AM

This time of down market if l have$10000 I'd rather choose to invest in a business that will have a profit for my family needs.l have to secure my kids needs because l experience of having no money and my kids haven't eat.
why we did not use some of this money to bitcoin or altcoin.we know that all cryptocurrency pric down alot, so its be our advantages buying on low price.
When we talk about investing bitcoins and cryptocurrencies  are the best source for highly profit. Since we're investing high amount so the patient wound be high too. I think a wait of 3 or 4 years can makes your invest into profit.
A lot of people laying hands on such amount of money in this space will sure know what to do with it. What I will only advice the OP is to do his due diligence on any project he wants to invest in, considering that a lot of altcoins in the market are just pure scams and he really wants to understand what makes them tick before even attempting to hold them for the long term.

For this reason and without having to take a huge risk so much, a lot of people would rather in most cases just concentrate on bitcoin at least in more percentage of your holdings and spread the rest on few other altcoins you trust their potentials in the long run.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

$10,000? That is a lot of money. Well, If I had such an amount of money, there are better investments which I would like to do. I will first use some percentage of the money to invest in some altcoins aside bitcoin and ethereum. I will invest in altcoins like CHT, RIPPLE, and EOS. I will also use some portion of the money to invest into spare part sales in my country. The remaining amount will be saved at the bank.
Well, the most important thing is to know how to play your cards well. Although at this point in time, I will rather be putting some in bitcoin and put some in altcoins as well, considering the fact that a whole lot of altcoins have pretty much hit the rock bottom.

I am actually saying that now from a trader's perspective and not basically from just an investor's perspective. With good timing at times, over the years, I have been able to use altcoins to increase my bitcoin stash, and I guess that is the thing for me, and if someone feel the need to sell their altcoins at a very high price for me, that is their own choice to make.
With this much capital in hand, one should think seriously about investing in virtual assets in general and Bitcoin in particular. Normally the market is too slow and growth ratio is though real, time consuming.

This makes me think that one should spread the investments that is to invest in a diverse number of assets both from the virtual assets and from the traditional assets. The traditional assets still are unsaturated and give a constant flow of income on investment unlike the cryptocurrency market which gives profit but often takes time.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:50:19 AM

Such amount can help to diversify the crypto investments surely. I already invested in many cryptocurrencies, and if I get another $10k I will buy even more Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and similar good cryptocurrencies. There isn't any doubt that investing big money in the right coins is the key to make big profits.
and we will get high risk to dude, dont think about profit only .please think if we put our money in order to get profit, we will get the risk too.this is the thing that could not separated from market.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

if I have $ 10,000 trading capital, what I'm going to do is try to grow more by trading in bitcoin and some altcoins that have good potential, because that much capital will be very easy to make a profit.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:13:34 AM

If I have $ 10,000 I will invest in btc or eth, because the current two currencies are stepping up their growth. Referring to the bitcoin is not controversial, as its popularity now surpasses the global level. As ETH is currently developing, many investors are investing in it to reestablish its order so you can just as confidently invest in ETH <3.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

I am also the same as you, not really aware of the coins that will survive, and indeed it is very difficult to predict a coin to last a long time and have a price that continues to improve.
so if I have 10,000 $ maybe I will invest it in bitcoin and ethereum, with the aim of looking safe and less likely to lose the money.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

If I have that kind of money, I would say Bitcoin and Ethereum is your best bet when it comes to long term investment. But since that is a huge amount, I would invest it into stocks for a safer return and invest a portion in Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: