Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 10000$  (Read 39842 times)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

I will not hesitate to invest in Bitcoin. I really do not understand too much about Crypto and blockchain technology. But I know that in the future, blockchain technology will surely be recognized and used by the world. So the price of Bitcoin will be much higher now.
That is not so. People have been investing and earning in Gold and silver since the mercantilist era and even before them for these precious coins are thought of as instruments to make you rich. So in my opinion, a capital of $10000 is more than enough to invest in both cryptocurrency and in the precious metals for storing value and for profit earning. Normally for making money, crypto business is very attractive and for storing value gold is great because it is robust towards inflation.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

10,000 USD is not that much. I'd invest it in Bitcoin. At this price you can have 1 full bitcoin for 6,300 which is cheap. Remember that only 21 million people on the planet at most are theoretically able to own one full bitcoin. The remaining 3,700 I'd invest in bitcoin mining companies stocks to diversify a bit and give me some shorter time advantage, since stocks like that can short time go up more than bitcoin itself. GPU companies and energy companies are also good longer time investment.

I also prefer Bitcoin, knowing that it has been around since Crypto beginning there is high potential for its future. But I will not fully alocate my funds on it. It would be wiser if I'll be investing on other stable alternative coin such as ETH, DASH, LTC, and the likes. This will decrease the loss from my investment. What's good also about this is that I can easily hold them all together since there is available software like HODLER wallet which is the only open source multiasset wallet l. Hodling coins is easier in a multi wallet plus the security it offers.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

If I have that amount of money, definitely willbe investing it in BTC. Admit it, the currency if the wolf of the cryptosphere it devours everything else in the market. Next that I will target is Ethereum. Btc always is used almost always in conjunction with ETH and people can attest to that. Some altcoions that I can consider are Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Ripple these are somehow stable coins good for long term holding.
troajansprider

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

With $ 10,000, investing in ETH is a good choice. This is a potentially huge coin development. In the future, it is possible that ETH will overtake both Bitcoin and its value.
Hellguys

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

If you spend $ 1000 to invest with a relaxed psyche, a mentally uninteresting failure does not seem to affect you much. Then you should invest in ETH. At peak times, ETH is priced at around $ 1000, so in the future, it's possible to increase prices by 10x.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

I think i would invest half of it into Crypto currency and half of it opening my own business. This i think is a better move than just putting all of your 10,000 USD on crypto currency. I'd buy 3000 worth of BTC then 2000 worth of ETH and the rest would be a capital for a very small business venture that I'm really passionate about.
it is really dangerous if put all our money only into cryptocurrency market.look at future if someday your investment on crypto market getting loss and you asset value decrease and left only 10%.
One thing I have always known as a business man is that you do not take risks blindly, if you want to invest in something, just make sure you are having some extra cash somewhere you can always fall back on when things do not go as planned. Like they always say, shit happens! That is reality.

We may plan one thing and the other thing sometimes get to pop up, but at least understanding the potential of what you are going to benefit in the long term and the fact that you are not investing what you cannot afford to lose, it tend to help you to make decisions that makes a lot of sense without panicking at the end.

In this case though, if $10k is all i have, I would probably just be putting 30% of it in cryptocurrency with most of it in bitcoin, and then putting some in other businesses which does not have anything much in relation to crypto. I have always loved the idea of my money working for me, but at the same time, you still have to plan ahead of time.
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:43:30 AM

If i have 10,000$ that is good for crypto investments, i will divided by 3 as follows: 50% will go to bitcoin investment, 30% goes to ethereum investment, and the rest for other general alt coins too.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

If i have 10,000$ that is good for crypto investments, i will divided by 3 as follows: 50% will go to bitcoin investment, 30% goes to ethereum investment, and the rest for other general alt coins too.
I think splitting is safe but 10x is not easy. Bitcoin is $60,000 more difficult than ETH to $2,000. Low value will have large space, so I think it is advisable to invest 100% in ETH.

MOAMiner

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

I would actually say, that 10x is impossible in two years by just hodling - "impossible" in the way, that natural grow will not be able to reach 10x in the next 2 years. Even IF there is another 2017 price spike.. hitting the right time for the sell button is again: luck.

If you really want to reach a 10x in two years, get familiar with trading and start daytrading. HODLing will not bring you to 10x in two years (probability-wise) - you could basically play lottery for the same chance to reach your goal. What I wanna say is, if you now start to "invest XXX into lottery" you have the same rate of success, when you expect a fixed amount of profit after 2 years.

MOAMiner - Automatic Algorithm Switching Software with Online Monitoring - watch our testrigs (http://moaminer.com/public/xMozfE0T)
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

A 10K dollar in your hands is quiet a good capital to start an investments or business , but for us that we are in the cryptocurrency world  then 10K dollars ,can invest many altcoins in the market and you choose what altcoin you are believing you can benefits your investmrnts and will gain profit someday.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

your investment portofolio looking good.moreover if you buy it now on.today bitcoin and ethereum price down again.this is could be correct time for us.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

Even if I had 10k dollars, I will not invest in the end of last year because the price reached at the peaks that time and it is always a wrong decision to buy high price.

Whenever the price of Bitcoin shows its low market then you have the best opportunity to invest that time. If I have 10k dollar right now, I will invest this time which will do two things for me. I will save money by buying in large quantity and I will have maximum profit in future.
That is simply because you already have it figured out in the sense that investing in the peaks is actually a very big mistake for anyone to make. The best time to always get in is the dips as in a way, one way or the other, for a growing space you got covered for the future.

Moreover, it still depend on your motive for investment, which is what would make you after investing in a FOMO, to either still hold on for the long run, buy more at the dip and so on. It is always easy to join FOMO most times when you have missed the dip unless you are some disciplined investor, simply because missing the dip, the news flying around to the moon, can instigate your emotions into doing something you would not have wanted to do. All the same though, most times, when a market is in a bull run, it is always very good to wait for corrections.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

For $ 10,000 I will invest in BTC, as its price has moved in a very good direction recently. BTC is always the leading economic development trend in the current technology development period, gaining more profit. I am sure that one day in the future I will recover the amount of my profit doubled and even triple my initial capital.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

I think if I have that kind of money I focus more on investing in eth and eos. because there are more profits and of course in the not long term and invested in altcoins which have the potential to rise

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:38:34 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
At this point it is a good time to buy ethereum or Pundix, they have a good project plan and the price is stable but low at this point, so it is a good vesting in the future.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:58:14 AM

Of course, if I have $ 10,000 in money, I will immediately trade on the altcoin market, because good altcoins have good potential to generate daily profits. Maybe I will trade Ethereum and Altcoin which have the highest trading volume on the market as soon as possible.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:09:51 AM

Of course, if I have $ 10,000 in money, I will immediately trade on the altcoin market, because good altcoins have good potential to generate daily profits. Maybe I will trade Ethereum and Altcoin which have the highest trading volume on the market as soon as possible.
personally i am prefer to buy ico projects that listed on market.usually it dumped  more than 80% only in a week.and personally i am see it as best opportunity.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:22:34 AM

With that money, I would choose to invest in Ripple (XRP). Because I believe this is a very potential baby, although the current value of the XRP is only about $ 0.46. However, prices may be high in the near future.
It is always dangerous not just in cryptocurrency but in every investment you want to do. One thing with investment is that the more the risks most times, the more the level of profit you can make, but you should not just get blinded and moved alone by the goodies, but you also have to take some calculated risks as the case may be.

We are talking about things going south sometimes, and in such cases you really do not want to start getting all emotional because you have decided to go all in, which would subject you to some mistakes in your decision making in most cases unless you just manage to get lucky by putting yourself together and accepting the worst at that moment pretty quick, which we both know is hard to achieve.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:46:17 AM

personally i am prefer to buy ico projects that listed on market.usually it dumped  more than 80% only in a week.and personally i am see it as best opportunity.
it usually happen at first time listing.much bounty hunter dump their token, and for people who have more money they could buy this coins and hold till dumper gone and price bounce back.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

This time of down market if l have$10000 I'd rather choose to invest in a business that will have a profit for my family needs.l have to secure my kids needs because l experience of having no money and my kids haven't eat.
why we did not use some of this money to bitcoin or altcoin.we know that all cryptocurrency pric down alot, so its be our advantages buying on low price.
When we talk about investing bitcoins and cryptocurrencies  are the best source for highly profit. Since we're investing high amount so the patient wound be high too. I think a wait of 3 or 4 years can makes your invest into profit.
A lot of people laying hands on such amount of money in this space will sure know what to do with it. What I will only advice the OP is to do his due diligence on any project he wants to invest in, considering that a lot of altcoins in the market are just pure scams and he really wants to understand what makes them tick before even attempting to hold them for the long term.

For this reason and without having to take a huge risk so much, a lot of people would rather in most cases just concentrate on bitcoin at least in more percentage of your holdings and spread the rest on few other altcoins you trust their potentials in the long run.

I will always believe a lot of people will never stop having soft spot for the space, considering that keeping money in fiat over time has never been a good store of value and pretty much tired of banks anyway. However, even as tired as we are, we still have to always play it smart.

I also have a lot right now in cryptocurrency and I keep adding as much as I can every time, with bitcoin of course being my main target for long hold in the long run, but at the same time, we also have to understand that every investment comes with risks and that is one of the reasons why we should at least try to manage it to the extent that even if things tend not to work as planned, we are still not in a huge loss, and if things work out, we are still getting the best out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: