Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet...  (Read 3402 times)
Angie Vasquez

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

This year we'll not see new highs,but some corrections recovery is expected. There seems to be no significant increase. The point is let's keep hoping,I pray our hope never dies.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

maybe there is no high rise for the price this coming december.. altcoins are on swing even bitcoin and also there is no way we can predict what will happen to the market, bull or bear

musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

If we need to examine the previous four-year charts, we will see significant increases in November and after. I think you are doing an early analysis because we are not in November yet, but there is also a fact that there is no possibility that this scenario will occur every year. In other words, to reach the results of the analysis you have done, it has to go through a period of 1-2 weeks which is a very long time for the crypto sector.
Cooper Bolton

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

As the cryptomarket is highly volatile, there is no way of surely saying that the market will go through a Bull run by the end of this year. We can only hope and calculate. From the look of the market it may seem like the market will not face a bull market soon enough, but considering the volatility it may happen at any time.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

Indeed, it seems to be a bad year for altcoins and other cryptos. We are on the last months for this year but recovery is still not happening unlike on the previous year whereas right from the start of the last quarter of the year,  increase have already show itself to the market. Maybe next year will be the year of upward movement and we really do should hope for the betterment of the market.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

I feel the same way. I believe that the bull run might not happen this year because a lot of investors already lost their interest. The bear market scares investors, its like a never ending winter so the investors just migrated to a different place just to make their lives better. I think there will be a bit of recovery by the end of the year but it will not be as high as last December. The increase will be too low to even consider a bull run. It will be a very mild one.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

Personally I think that the bullrun won't come in the end of this year. I think it will come in the beginning of the next one. Somewhere in January or February I think.
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

well we have the whole november now and it is not the very end of october yet so we will see there is a lot of time ahead

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

Personally I think that the bullrun won't come in the end of this year. I think it will come in the beginning of the next one. Somewhere in January or February I think.
i hope that the cryptocurrencies will grow as i would like to see my account nalance is growing but we will se what will happen for real

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

Yes, it's sad to understand that the time is already coming, but based on the schedule that every trader sees today, even the one who has just begun to understand cryptocurrency, I think that all this is clear, that something should happen soon.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

If we try to go back last year before the bull run which happen before the end of the year 2017 , we can see that what happen now is also happens last year. Meaning before the bull run occurs some altcoins and market experience the down trend . I really positive that what happening now is just a preparation for something big .

Iarnnoshre

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

Ya, rising of the value for cryptocurrencies aren't depending on the time, its can be analys by the chart and news to help pushing as well. Of course we don't know what happen for next end-this year, but one thing that you must remember, its always need technical and fundamental.
i hope taht de ember will bring soem good news as we ahve seen a lot of bad ones this year so i thope the end will be better

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

If we try to go back last year before the bull run which happen before the end of the year 2017 , we can see that what happen now is also happens last year. Meaning before the bull run occurs some altcoins and market experience the down trend . I really positive that what happening now is just a preparation for something big .

this year especial
y the second part of it has been really bad for the ethereum and in my opi ion it deserves to have soem peace and quite time right now

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

People don't realize, that when btc had it's biggest crash before this one, the bear market lasted a full two years.
Of course, things are different now, but it wouldn't be surprising if the bear market continued into next year.

However, there are actual real signs of bullish sentiments.
BTC has been stable in the $6000s for a full two months now.
This means we have finally bottomed out.
After a period of stability it is natural for demand to rise and value to rise along with it.

Not just that, many financial institutions are jumping in to crypto or planning to.
A lot of them are developing their own in house blockchain solutions, but participation in the market is a big thing.

Because of these, I fully expect a bull run to happen this year.
When it does happen, we will see new all time highs.

itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

I think it is already clear that this year nothing enchanting will happen, but still it is difficult to make any predictions. 2 months left, but during this period a lot of things can happen
alsu5552018

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, everything is unpredictable. Perhaps we will see a good growth by the end of this year, and perhaps we will not see at the beginning of the next. No one knows for sure.

citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:37:45 PM

For altcoins the growth won't be but BTC's holders will be so happy because there will be one more present for them from the cryptocurrency market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

The SEC thing is the elites attempting to front-run any ramp ups in the prices of cryptos, and take the majority of the profits when they occur.  By their nature (the money men,) they have to be first at everything, hording, and lording over everyone else.

And the reason so many people have a tough time predicting bull markets is because they don't understand the big picture.

Keep in mind, fed policy is DESIGNED to keep you and everyone else poor, except their owners.  This ramp up in crypto is occurring during a time in the late stages of the lifespan of the dollar when there are serious shortages of dollars, in effect squeezing everyone all that much more.  So, here we are near the mathematical end of the dollar's lifespan which is raising the stakes of every investment decision.

The point is the money men control the crypto markets and base their decisions to let it go up or down based on the crowd sentiment their algorithms detect.   It's a fleecing operation designed to preserve faith in the US dollar.

Until there is a world-wide dollar crises and the Central Banks lose control, they will abuse the crypto markets to destroy sentiment, increase fear, and play on people's FOMO emotions.

We are genuinely in the HODL phase of the crypto money paradigm shift, and it will remain that way until the world gets sick and tired of the dollar and its corrupt government telling everyone what they can and can't do.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
tttuida

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

The growth will be for alternative cryptocurrencies too but it will be not so good and profitable as for others. Altcoins are dependent and it kills them.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:00:26 PM

The rise in the price of cryptocurrency does not depend on the time of year, so it is not necessary that the bull market will return to us in December. This can happen suddenly at any time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: