Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet...  (Read 3394 times)
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:13:44 AM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

don't worry, because bull run can come at any time without having to give a sign and now it's still in October to wait for the bull run to come, and even though the bull run 2018 doesn't happen then I'm sure in 2019 there will be a recovery going on in the cryptocurrency because during 2018 cryptocurrency always has a bear run and if the ETF is approved then I believe cryptocurrency growth in 2019 will be the same as in 2017 or even bigger.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:13:57 AM

Its not possible to make a repetition of what happen last year compared to now. Because right now, the market is still suffering from dump prices and there are instances that it will rise, but pulled down asap. Although it still can be repeated, but just a slight percentage for it to surely happen.

But at least in this month the market are quite stable rather than before, or some says it is just so bored & stagnan. I think it because some of us are still waiting on how SEC will approve it or not, just let see how it will be after that news.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:41:19 AM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

Of course you're right. At the end of this year, we need a small but increasing cryptocurrency market. Due to the fact that many of all forces are hoping for such an increase, if this does not happen, it will be a great disappointment for many cryptocurrency holders and potential investors. If there is no increase, the period of stagnation may be delayed, for a long time. This can not be allowed, because the popularity of cryptocurrency after that can significantly fall.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:49:41 AM

Bull run isn't fixed to a particular period, December is coming but isn't guaranteed bull run will take charge coming December new people who got to know crypto last quarter of 2017 are delusional about bull run taking charge in December it may run in December it may be opposite of expectation of people.
There are lot of predictions for the end of the year and keep hoping for it to happen. Many are expecting but we should be ready for what is really going to happen. Maybe not happen the bull run lime before but I expect that the price will increase than it has today. The small change gives hope to everyone.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

Let’s not lose hope. There are still a few months left before we say that. We still can’t predict what will happen to crypto at the end of this year. I firmly believe that the coins will rise, though it may not be like the previous year. Holders are still hoping for good profits this for this year.
I have a high hopes in bitcoin this year to increase with so many users expects for the good news I believe it can happen. Exactly mostly holders and believes the future about crypto we can sense their is a growth for btc and even for alts.
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

Terrible is not prediction, terrible is unknown. The cryptocurrency is now stable for a long time and is likely to erupt at any time, and it is a rapid explosion. Remember the day when the USDT was unstable? Bitcoin rose 20% in just three hours
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

Yes we all are hoping bullish growth this year for alts and as well as for bitcoin. According to the charts analysis market is running sideways it can break either side but we are expecting a bullish breakout. But nothing is sure shot as we think it will happen and we all know there is a will there is way so we are quite positive for coming months of this year. But I would add one thing there are some altcoins that increases in the recent times so its a good positive sign of recovery of market.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

For the current situation of the market, altcoins are put to challenge exposing altcoins' weaknesses. Some altcoins were meant not to grow whatever happens in the market. While significant alt coins have shown great potentials. This is the reality that cryptocurrency has to face. All of the have to improve a lot to compete with the other altcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
offrock

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

Expect the unexpected,last year we are suprised at all to what BTC behaves from the last quarter to the end of the year you should have good patience this time.No one would ever know what will happen unless you are one of those people who are manipulating the market.Ive heard financial giants are buying cryptocurrencies off the book,which is why we wont know what is the real value of bitcoin until this people shows up.
Oldman53

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

"No real growth for alts yet"  Huh Didn't u see how alts starting to pump after even exchanges listing? This is a very promising sign of future market growth. Ppl starting to FOMO in.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

I don't think a bull run is happening just yet. Most of the big guns and institutions are buying Bitcoin over the counter, so this isn't reflecting in the CMC at all, but slowly as infrastructure builds around Bitcoin and Crypto and more and more projects come alive with real use cases and gadgets and gizmos that run on the Blockchain, you will see more and more mainstream growth and eventually big money coming into the marketplace. I see this happening more in the latter part of 2019 going into 2020, even at the ripe old age of 52 years old am willing to be patient and remain forever in crypto even with my little bags.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

I believe that for cryptocurrency will be very harmful such growth that occurred last year, and I hope that growth will be gradual over several years. I am a very patient person and I can wait.
Xcode7

Activity: 1134
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

"No real growth for alts yet"  Huh Didn't u see how alts starting to pump after even exchanges listing? This is a very promising sign of future market growth. Ppl starting to FOMO in.
I also think that there is no large movement of altcoin. so I think Altcoin will stay at their average price and maybe for some time to come. and I personally rarely find out about big news about altcoins

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

yes that quite noticeable but if you go back to last year we have seen the great rise hopefully the same thing will repeat it again.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
D C

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

It is not realistic to expect that something like December 2017 is going to happen.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

The real truth is how the destiny of the entire crypto marketplace is dependent exclusively upon Bitcoin. Till Bitcoin will get a great cost for that Altcoins in order to variably follow-up,
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

this is the second year for me in the cryptocurrency world.
For me what will happen at the end of the year remains a mystery, but seeing from various sites on the website. Many people predict that there will be a significant increase. My experience in terms of prediction is not enough. But by looking back at the condition. I am optimistic that at the end of this year there will be a surprise.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

The real truth is how the destiny of the entire crypto marketplace is dependent exclusively upon Bitcoin. Till Bitcoin will get a great cost for that Altcoins in order to variably follow-up,
No, I don't think it's all. bitcoin affects the crypto market because of its enormous power. but altcoin has its own community and development. if the developer is unable to maintain and run the project, the altcoin will fall. Until now the market still looks bad, there is no choice but to wait, if at the end of the year it cannot improve, all hope is at the beginning of next year.

ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

last year, as I recall, was the same. only somewhere in recent weeks there has been a significant increase. so that hope dies last
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

Many predicted quarter 4 this year for the coming of the bulls but the 1st month is almost gone and no sign yet. We are likely to have a bear / quiet market throughout this year. I don't like the fact that we say that it's SEC ETF approval we need for bull. It gives the govt power.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: