Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:43:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀ETH PAYOUT🚀[ANN]EVOAI- The Evolution of Artificial Intelligence- Arbitrage bot  (Read 24642 times)
FerWhite

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

In this bear market you must make important decisions to obtain benefits. For me, without any doubt, EVOAI is a great opportunity to obtain benefits in this complicated market. The price at which the tokens are now (0.55$) is almost a gift. This type of bot earn money regardless of price fluctuations, so once the bots are up and running, the EVOT currency will skyrocket.
Blerytho (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

In this bear market you must make important decisions to obtain benefits. For me, without any doubt, EVOAI is a great opportunity to obtain benefits in this complicated market. The price at which the tokens are now (0.55$) is almost a gift. This type of bot earn money regardless of price fluctuations, so once the bots are up and running, the EVOT currency will skyrocket.

Yeah, I totally agree. This project will be huge
FerWhite

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

need KYC to join in the ICO?

You can buy tokens at https://www.evoai.network

You just need to use a custom erc20 wallet, remember not to send your ETH from an exchange or you could loose your tokens. The price right now is 0,55$, a very good opportunity to join and make profits IMO.
FR1DGE

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

I think the only reason the ICO is going slowly is because the price of ETH went down so much in the past few days. When the price of 1 ETH was $200, you could buy 200/0.55= 363 tokens. Now that the price of ETH is about $175, you can only buy 175/0.55= 318 tokens. This drop in price is only advantageous for people that buy ETH for this new low price with fiat then immediately buy into the ICO with their newly bought ETH. When ETH price goes up higher, I think we will have bigger buys into this ICO which will bring in more people.
FerWhite

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

Yes, I totally agree. I think that investors are now more focused on the market and waiting for ETH to rise again to be able to enter into new projects. But we shouldn't forget that EVOAI is a long-term project, the important thing is to go step by step. We can see that developers are not in a hurry to sell the tokens, they know that when the platform is operative and people see the results the investors will arrive for sure.
Blindcorner

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

This is going to be an awesome platform I can’t wait 💰💰👍👍
FR1DGE

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Yup the internal exchange is coming December and they are beta testing the trading bots soon. This project will be worth holding and be successful for sure!
Blerytho (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:43:45 PM

Yup the internal exchange is coming December and they are beta testing the trading bots soon. This project will be worth holding and be successful for sure!

Yes, the beta test will be soon! This will open the eyes of skeptics Grin
FerWhite

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

Yes, the beta test will be soon! This will open the eyes of skeptics Grin

Yeah, I am really looking forward to seeing how this bots work!  It is only a matter of time before investors realize the potential of this project, for sure the beta test will help skeptics Smiley
FerWhite

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

Despite how bad the market is these days, EVOAI continues to sell its tokens at a good pace. This means that investors trust that this platform will work and that it will generate many benefits. I am sure that very few ICOs would get investment these days with the big fall that ETH has suffered. There is no doubt that when the market recovers and especially that when we see the results of the beta test and the potential of these bots, skeptical investors will come.
fcMatt_182

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

Despite how bad the market is these days, EVOAI continues to sell its tokens at a good pace. This means that investors trust that this platform will work and that it will generate many benefits. I am sure that very few ICOs would get investment these days with the big fall that ETH has suffered. There is no doubt that when the market recovers and especially that when we see the results of the beta test and the potential of these bots, skeptical investors will come.

I totally agree. This platform can be a game changer
FR1DGE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

GUYS theres been a UI update and you can see that the EVABOT is at 100% and is deploying! The beta test is coming REALLY soon. Make sure people hear about this as we are going to have proof of a working product soon!
FerWhite

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:42:39 PM

GUYS theres been a UI update and you can see that the EVABOT is at 100% and is deploying! The beta test is coming REALLY soon. Make sure people hear about this as we are going to have proof of a working product soon!

Very good news! I am very excited to see the results of the beta test and how this bots make profit. They are working very hard and they are meeting  all the targets of the roadmap, something that is very important in an ICO, it really shows that EVOAI is a serious project!
FerWhite

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

One of the things that I like most about this project, is that apart from the bots that are going to generate profit, they are also going to create a trading academy. The CEO indicated that if paid through EVOT tokens there will be a 40% discount! In the academy they will teach trading and they will also teach how to configure your bots manually. Not only is it an arbitratige platform, it is a very complete trading platform.
Mog white

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

Hi Im Mog White this is my quote number 15 I'm a privat investor

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5054554.msg47291603#msg47291603
Cryptover

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

One of the things that I like most about this project, is that apart from the bots that are going to generate profit, they are also going to create a trading academy. The CEO indicated that if paid through EVOT tokens there will be a 40% discount! In the academy they will teach trading and they will also teach how to configure your bots manually. Not only is it an arbitratige platform, it is a very complete trading platform.

I totally agree. This is a great discount for everyone, who is interested in the trading-academy. So u can earn money with EVOT and also learn something Grin
Mog white

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

Even in this bear market, sale evo is pretty good, and you will not losing asset because its arbitraging, wheter its beat or bull we still get profit, thats more likely I will invest a lot in this kind of platform, bravo evo
FerWhite

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

Even in this bear market, sale evo is pretty good, and you will not losing asset because its arbitraging, wheter its beat or bull we still get profit, thats more likely I will invest a lot in this kind of platform, bravo evo

Of course. Also right now the whole market is falling and it does not look like it will recover in the short term. However, if you invest right now in EVOT tokens you would not be losing anything of value while ETH does not stop falling. Therefore, if you invest right now in addition to not losing value you are also investing in a token that will almost certainly multiply its value in a short time.
FR1DGE

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

Of course. Also right now the whole market is falling and it does not look like it will recover in the short term. However, if you invest right now in EVOT tokens you would not be losing anything of value while ETH does not stop falling. Therefore, if you invest right now in addition to not losing value you are also investing in a token that will almost certainly multiply its value in a short time.

Investing right now is indeed a great idea because the tokens are pegged to $0.55 during the sale. If you invest after the price of eth drops more, you will get less tokens. If  you invest before, you will have tokens that can possibly multiply in value after the ICO ends.
FerWhite

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:10:14 PM

Guys, there are news that the developers are testing these days the beta test of the bot. It is possible that this week they will launch it and investors will be able to test it. Remember that in order to test the beta you have to invest a minimum of $ 250 in tokens. Lets see how they work this bots!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: