Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀ETH PAYOUT🚀[ANN]EVOAI- The Evolution of Artificial Intelligence- Arbitrage bot  (Read 24642 times)
johnthree

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

Day 6 of Joe’s beta test journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPvmbdAdxgI&t=7s

The beta test shows already amazing results

Very happy to see, that it's successful.  This will help to iron out any bugs before the launch.
FR1DGE

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:08:07 AM

ETH went up the past few days so you get more tokens for your eth now. If you think ETH will go back lower after this mini pump, then buy in now and don't wait till it drops!
FerWhite

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

Day 6 of Joe’s beta test journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPvmbdAdxgI&t=7s

The beta test shows already amazing results
How long will the beta testing phase last?
it's good to see sweety results after the first six days during the testing period.

In 7 days will finish this round, but after that they are planning to launch another test with new investors for 14 days. At the moment, there are 4 days without any errors. The profits are paid daily and the auto invest function works without problems. Surely the next round will work perfectly during the 14 days.
johnthree

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:56:32 PM

ETH went up the past few days so you get more tokens for your eth now. If you think ETH will go back lower after this mini pump, then buy in now and don't wait till it drops!

Yes very good point.  I bought some ETH about a week ago and with this pump, this is a great time to buy.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

Good advice) I think the bears are still very strong, and the fall will continue soon. But in 2019 the bulls will rule, I'm sure of it. Cool
FR1DGE

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

Good advice) I think the bears are still very strong, and the fall will continue soon. But in 2019 the bulls will rule, I'm sure of it. Cool
Yeah I don't think there is really a reason for this pump. It seems like how eth went from 200 to 240 before dropping down to where we are now. The bull run will eventually come, but I feel there will be one more bear market before the bull run comes, so now would be a good time to invest in evoai.
johnthree

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

The sales of the tokens have skyrocketed during the last week thanks to the start of the beta test. Surely when people start to see the total results they will still sell faster. Right now it's a good opportunity to get them still at $ 0.55.

My guess - it will go down to about $0.10 once it hit the exchanges. So maybe, I'll just wait for them to be listed. As you can observe, most of the tokens lost their original ico price and most of the time, you can buy them dirty cheap in exchanges. So if the team is not strong to counter-attack such scenario, that kind of situation will also happen to them.

It is true that the price of tokens in most ICOs lose value as soon as they hit the exchange. But EVOAI is different, keep in mind that most investors are not buying tokens to speculate, they are interested in obtaining them at the best possible price to invest in the bot. Therefore, I doubt it very much that investors sell their tokens unless they reach a very high price.

Agreed many will be using the tokens for the bots, so of course, will be holding it.  Due to this, this is a good time, since it won't likely drop in value after the ICO.
FR1DGE

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:25:30 AM

The sales of the tokens have skyrocketed during the last week thanks to the start of the beta test. Surely when people start to see the total results they will still sell faster. Right now it's a good opportunity to get them still at $ 0.55.

My guess - it will go down to about $0.10 once it hit the exchanges. So maybe, I'll just wait for them to be listed. As you can observe, most of the tokens lost their original ico price and most of the time, you can buy them dirty cheap in exchanges. So if the team is not strong to counter-attack such scenario, that kind of situation will also happen to them.

It is true that the price of tokens in most ICOs lose value as soon as they hit the exchange. But EVOAI is different, keep in mind that most investors are not buying tokens to speculate, they are interested in obtaining them at the best possible price to invest in the bot. Therefore, I doubt it very much that investors sell their tokens unless they reach a very high price.

Agreed many will be using the tokens for the bots, so of course, will be holding it.  Due to this, this is a good time, since it won't likely drop in value after the ICO.
Yeah and the bots pay directly in ether, so the profit you make isn't tied to how well the token is pumping or dumping, this is steady income which will also keep the tokens at a steady price.
johnthree

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

Yeah and the bots pay directly in ether, so the profit you make isn't tied to how well the token is pumping or dumping, this is steady income which will also keep the tokens at a steady price.

Looking forward to this.  I got burnt so many times trying to trade myself, so it'll be nice to sit back and just let the divs roll in from the evo bot.
FerWhite

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:42:51 PM

They are already 5 days in a row without errors in the beta test. Best of all, the bot is generating on average more than 1% daily profit! This is amazing
johnthree

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:36:11 AM

Here some pictures of the inside of the beta test:

https://i.imgur.com/HE3vTby.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WV219aY.jpg

The design is aesthetically pleasing, and also very user-friendly.  I like it a lot.
johnthree

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:48:19 PM

Finally! The beta test is already running! 70 selected investors will be trying it during 14 days, tomorrow we will see the first results Cheesy

Enter the telegram channel to see the updates: https://t.me/evaoi

let's see how things will unfold on this one. hopefully, the after reviews are not tainted with bias, just pure feedback on what they experienced with the platform. in that way, the team can resolve issues if there's any or they can fix the bugs at this early stage of development.

I was wanting to see feedback from how it unfolds as well.  And so far, from all the vid reviews, it's positive and EVOAI are delivering good results and importantly profit for users.
9dee9

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

I see arbitrage platforms are becoming popular nowadays. I am invested in one very good one already that is very established, so am curious to see how this one will unfold. I see you will burn any tokens that are not sold in the ICO is that correct? That is the tokens that are allotted to the crowd sale yes? Tell me what you have as an edge against other arbitrage platforms in your niche or what makes you stand out? Is it the AI aspect you think?

Yes its correct. We will burn any unsold tokens from the crowd sale.

One of the most important arguments is that we have set ourselves the goal of being the best arbitrage platform with utility status. Therefore, we are being legally advised by Mr. Richard Nacht. We will also begin to become more transparent and prove the legitimacy behind this platform. The AI-aspect is a factor as well for being outstanding.

I take it you are part of the team. I like the look of what's proposed, esp in regard to transparency where it's important to demonstrate that the bot is actually trading; this should give you an edge over competitors I have experienced. And per-lease make your end product user friendly.
FerWhite

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:27:39 PM

I see arbitrage platforms are becoming popular nowadays. I am invested in one very good one already that is very established, so am curious to see how this one will unfold. I see you will burn any tokens that are not sold in the ICO is that correct? That is the tokens that are allotted to the crowd sale yes? Tell me what you have as an edge against other arbitrage platforms in your niche or what makes you stand out? Is it the AI aspect you think?

Yes its correct. We will burn any unsold tokens from the crowd sale.

One of the most important arguments is that we have set ourselves the goal of being the best arbitrage platform with utility status. Therefore, we are being legally advised by Mr. Richard Nacht. We will also begin to become more transparent and prove the legitimacy behind this platform. The AI-aspect is a factor as well for being outstanding.

I take it you are part of the team. I like the look of what's proposed, esp in regard to transparency where it's important to demonstrate that the bot is actually trading; this should give you an edge over competitors I have experienced. And per-lease make your end product user friendly.

Just simply paying in ETH is a good proof that the trades are real. It is not the same to pay the daily profit with the platform's own currency, than to pay the profit with ETH since that shows that they are getting real value from the trades of the bot.
johnthree

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:11:39 AM

Crypto Joe's Beta Test Day 10 of 14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTgPKyJHV7I
More evidence that the bot is working as intended, and importantly returning dividends for their investors.
johnthree

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:29:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPdhLrmY0-E
If you missed the beta, Joe is giving good tips for how to get into the next round.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:06:47 AM

Are these listed APIs already developed and can connect with the respective exchanges reported on the website? Can the trading rates on these APIs be paid with the Evoai token?
FerWhite

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

Today ends the first round of beta test and what we can see has been more than a week without errors and paying the testers the daily profit in ETH. According to the admins, there will be a second round of testers, if you are interested you can enter the telegram channel and ask for info: t.me/evaoi
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

EVOAI is beautifully presented, the website is simply amazing!!  But I do not quite understand the purpose of the project and its objectives? Thank you!

mhyde71

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:49:49 AM

EVOAI is beautifully presented, the website is simply amazing!!  But I do not quite understand the purpose of the project and its objectives? Thank you!

it is a passive incolme platform that uses AI arbitraging as an engine for generating revenue for its investors.  

evoi.ai - search on yt - golden yogi, crypto tiwi, crypto alex and few others have some very good videos showing the beta tests being conducted.

you can earn upwards of 1% a day against your initial investment, and there is also compounding possible too.

cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: