Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀ETH PAYOUT🚀[ANN]EVOAI- The Evolution of Artificial Intelligence- Arbitrage bot  (Read 24642 times)
johnthree

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

A short and professionally made overview of EVOAI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iedl8414ejI
FR1DGE

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:50:03 PM

EVOAI is beautifully presented, the website is simply amazing!!  But I do not quite understand the purpose of the project and its objectives? Thank you!

it is a passive incolme platform that uses AI arbitraging as an engine for generating revenue for its investors.  

evoi.ai - search on yt - golden yogi, crypto tiwi, crypto alex and few others have some very good videos showing the beta tests being conducted.

you can earn upwards of 1% a day against your initial investment, and there is also compounding possible too.

cheers
To add on, they will also have other projects like a bot that you can manually program to do trades and also an AI bot that gives signals to EVOAI investors. This will not only benefit token holders but also the crypto market in general.
FerWhite

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

EVOAI is beautifully presented, the website is simply amazing!!  But I do not quite understand the purpose of the project and its objectives? Thank you!

EVOAI will have, among other things, a bot that will make arbitrage between exchanges and will generate profits by trading. You will be able to invest in the bot and you will get a daily benefit in the form of ETH that you can instantly withdraw to your ETH wallet, or if you prefer, you can reinvest the earnings buying more EVOT coins and investing them into the bot so that you will be earning more with time.
johnthree

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:51:37 AM

Of all the arbitrage projects, I like how EVOAI is the only one that actually pays investors in ETH.  This helps to make it free from market manipulation.
johnthree

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:08:10 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 02:04:48 AM by johnthree

They are already 5 days in a row without errors in the beta test. Best of all, the bot is generating on average more than 1% daily profit! This is amazing

One percent may not seem like much, but over a year that's a huge annual return of about 360%!  With stocks consider that a 10% annual return is excellent, so this 360% is really massive in comparison.  Also, it's great to hear that the beta is running so smoothly.
FR1DGE

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

They are already 5 days in a row without errors in the beta test. Best of all, the bot is generating on average more than 1% daily profit! This is amazing

One percent may not seem like much, but over a year that's a huge annual return of about 36%!  With stocks consider that a 10% annual return is excellent, so this 36% is really massive in comparison.  Also, it's great to hear that the beta is running so smoothly.
Correct me if im wrong but isn't this about 350% yearly. One percent every day right? Also, the second beta test is starting soon so if you want to be part of it, ask an admin on the telegram. You have to have 1k evot tokens though.
johnthree

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:22:02 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 02:00:40 AM by johnthree

One percent may not seem like much, but over a year that's a huge annual return of about 36%!  With stocks consider that a 10% annual return is excellent, so this 36% is really massive in comparison.  Also, it's great to hear that the beta is running so smoothly.
Correct me if im wrong but isn't this about 350% yearly. One percent every day right? Also, the second beta test is starting soon so if you want to be part of it, ask an admin on the telegram. You have to have 1k evot tokens though.

Yea I think you're right, it is about 360%!  I tried the formula here for calculation https://financetrain.com/how-to-calculate-annualized-returns/, but the number does seem off, so I believe I made the mistake.

Thanks for the reminder about the beta.  I meet the 1000 quota and I'm really looking forward to being selected, and to provide feedback that may possibly help the devs to improve the platform.
G00DFe77a

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:54:26 AM

When will the beta be completed and the bot rolled out to all the users?

Your Ad Goes Here
johnthree

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:03:03 AM

When will the beta be completed and the bot rolled out to all the users?

They're doing a second round of beta, which will be announced shortly.  As of right now, the estimation for completion and rollout should be in Jan or Feb.
FerWhite

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

Guys, the softcap has just been reached since 1 million tokens have already been sold! This means that the project is already viable and we are sure that we will be able to make profits with the trading bots, nice!
FR1DGE

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

Guys, the softcap has just been reached since 1 million tokens have already been sold! This means that the project is already viable and we are sure that we will be able to make profits with the trading bots, nice!
Yup, and this also means that when the ICO ends, it ends. When the ICO ends, we won't be waiting for any more tokens to be sold so this might be the last chance to buy tokens at $0.55.
FerWhite

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:07:16 PM

Yup, and this also means that when the ICO ends, it ends. When the ICO ends, we won't be waiting for any more tokens to be sold so this might be the last chance to buy tokens at $0.55.

Indeed, people may think that there is still a lot of round 1 left or that when the exchange comes out the price of the token will go down, but I think they are wrong, I doubt very much that once the exchange comes out we will see a price as low as  0.55$
RSWBitz

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:50:03 AM

Hi All,

When is EVOAI going live?
johnthree

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:39:24 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 09:54:40 PM by johnthree

Hi All,

When is EVOAI going live?

There's no firm and precise date as of yet, right now the estimation will be in Q1 2019, which will also be after the second round of beta testing which will start shortly, and will last for 14 days.  To get the latest updates from the EVOAI team members, and have any other questions and concerns answered, I recommend joining their telegram: https://t.me/evaoi
FerWhite

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:54:59 PM

Happy new year to all the EVOAI community!! Surely 2019 will be a great year for all of us who are going to be part of this project!
johnthree

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:03:18 PM

Happy new year to all the EVOAI community!! Surely 2019 will be a great year for all of us who are going to be part of this project!

Happy new year to you as well!  I'm really looking forward to this project as well, that can even be profitable in this brutal bear market.
FR1DGE

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:55:16 PM

Happy new year to you as well!  I'm really looking forward to this project as well, that can even be profitable in this brutal bear market.
It has been a bear market and it looks like it will change 2019. Bitcoin came back up from $3300 which shows that crypto wasn't just a "phase" and is not "dead". Also, a lot of ICOs are gonna release their main product (like this one) and hopefully big cryptos will continue to follow their roadmap. I know EVOAI is releasing in late jan/feb and I hope it gets noticed during the bull market.
danosn

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:12:03 PM

Happy New Year!
Evo.ai will be one of the best platforms in 2019.
johnthree

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:59:03 AM

It has been a bear market and it looks like it will change 2019. Bitcoin came back up from $3300 which shows that crypto wasn't just a "phase" and is not "dead". Also, a lot of ICOs are gonna release their main product (like this one) and hopefully big cryptos will continue to follow their roadmap. I know EVOAI is releasing in late jan/feb and I hope it gets noticed during the bull market.

I agree that things will likely change for the better in 2019, especially with Bakkt, Microsoft, and Starbucks who will soon be heavily involved with cryptos and will, in turn, bring in a lot big institutional investors: https://www.coinspeaker.com/bakkt-fundraising-182-million-venture-capital-firms/
johnthree

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:33:45 PM

Here's a pic and link of EVOAI's CEO, Nick Tacminzis
https://imgur.com/a/ycfg532
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-tacminzis-78721915b/

This is reassuring, to see an actual face of the team, especially considering some companies' teams don't have profiles or remain virtually anonymous.  Nick's credentials are also quite impressive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: