Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀ETH PAYOUT🚀[ANN]EVOAI- The Evolution of Artificial Intelligence- Arbitrage bot  (Read 24640 times)
FR1DGE

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:21:17 AM

The beta list is going to be confirmed in two days but they are still accepting participants with 1k evot. Eth price is going back up. This is a very good time to buy EVOT.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnthree

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:23:01 AM

Once the beta does begin, for beta testers who may have questions and concerns, this a good basic tutorial of the platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KICB5T9BYI0
FerWhite

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:01:57 PM

I am very excited about this project, I am looking forward to the platform being launched and seeing how I receive ETH every day. People have not yet realized the opportunity that is being lost by not buying the tokens at 0.55$.
johnthree

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:43:22 AM

Here's a quick and easy way to keep up to date with the latest news and updates about EVOAI, in case you don't want to join their telegram, I recommend following their twitter https://twitter.com/Evoainetwork
FerWhite

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:43:16 PM

If you have any questions or concerns about the project, the CEO will do an interview soon answering questions from investors. You can enter the telegram channel and expose your question to the admins.
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:27:28 PM

this is going to big this year the teams behind the project have been successful in their past crypto project so therefore i am very confidence in them
johnthree

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:12:47 AM

Since the beta is coming up shortly, I want to give this reminder.  When testing, there are two important elements.  One, as many commonly know, it's about finding issues and bugs. However, almost just as important, it's also about making suggestions which can further improve, enhance, polish and make the platform even better. So beta testers, please not only find bugs, but also give feedback that can ultimately improve the platform.
9dee9

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:23:11 AM

I am very excited about this project, I am looking forward to the platform being launched and seeing how I receive ETH every day. People have not yet realized the opportunity that is being lost by not buying the tokens at 0.55$.

I'm sure there are many answers to come and patience is always important at these early stages, but in relation to the eth divis I would like to know where the eth will be coming from; fex, purchased daily as required on an external exchange, or the internal exchange, held and distributed from stock or what.
telexnetwork

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:44:29 PM

EVOAI Beta testing has been great they are commencing phase 2 soon that is a sign, of bullish about this project and until now everything is going according to the roadmap.
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:52:32 PM

EVOAI Beta testing has been great they are commencing phase 2 soon that is a sign, of bullish about this project and until now everything is going according to the roadmap.
They are indeed doing a great thing. beta testing is a sign that at this time they are in a good level in the development. just wait until all have been completed and we can enjoy the features provided, I hope this will be useful to many people.
FerWhite

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:41:35 PM

I'm sure there are many answers to come and patience is always important at these early stages, but in relation to the eth divis I would like to know where the eth will be coming from; fex, purchased daily as required on an external exchange, or the internal exchange, held and distributed from stock or what.

The bot is going to do arbitrage. That is, it will make trading taking advantage of the difference in prices of the same coin in different exchanges. The profit that the bot obtains daily will be paid to investors in ETH.
FerWhite

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:40:12 PM

The second phase of the beta test will start very soon. They are still selecting participants, if you have EVOTs or you are going to buy them and think you deserve to participate in the beta, just enter the telegram channel and talk to the admins: https://t.me/evaoi
I already participated in the first phase and in just 15 days I got 0.6 ETH of profit, so you have a good chance of getting extra ETH.
johnthree

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:40:37 AM

Due to how smoothly and how great everything worked during the first beta.  This second beta should run even better.  This is exciting since it shows there won't be any delays, and that the platform will, therefore, be launching soon after this next beta.
RSWBitz

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:50:53 PM

Hello guys, I already buy in  private sale at .35$ and its sold out fast, this is great opportunity, you can join our telegram too, its a great project too bad if you miss it

Do you think this is really worth to invest on? What makes you invest here? Just want to know the feedback before plunging in the unknown. What's your basis of saying that this is a great project? There are several AI-related arbitraging platform already but I'm wondering what makes this out stand with others?

The outstanding is, that we have a legal advisor, Richard Nacht, due to the utility status. We are also much more transparent compared to the other platforms.
We are selling out the tokens much faster, than for example ARB. Also, tokens, which were not sold until internal exchange launch will be burned. This is also unique so far.

You spoke about ARB. Will we be expecting many changes like ARB and NOVACHAIN?
johnthree

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:24:52 AM

A common factor I noticed with a few scam ICOs / companies is the following.

The team is inexperienced, anonymous, or has a shady background.

Thankfully with EVOAI, I noticed this is not the case.  Their team are highly experienced, have amazing credentials, and a clean background.
zengis
Copper Member

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:43:47 AM

A common factor I noticed with a few scam ICOs / companies is the following.

The team is inexperienced, anonymous, or has a shady background.

Thankfully with EVOAI, I noticed this is not the case.  Their team are highly experienced, have amazing credentials, and a clean background.
What you have said is part of the failure of a platform to run it. Looking back and the market conditions that continue to decline against altcoin requires a strong analysis and performance of a reliable service provider system.
johnthree

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:35:35 PM

For those in beta, here's a quick and helpful guide from an EVOAI team member:

https://imgur.com/a/Pa3zcik
"First give access to your MM
Go to wallet (evot)click deposit and amount.
After confirmation, go to transfer, and transfer to evabot.
Once in evabot, it will be on pending for 24hours.
After which it will move to active investment.

After 24hours the tokens will be sent back to your wallet and also the eth payout.
If you turn on autoinvest ON, tokens will be remain in active for the next cycle until you turn it off."
FR1DGE

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:21:39 PM

Hello guys, I already buy in  private sale at .35$ and its sold out fast, this is great opportunity, you can join our telegram too, its a great project too bad if you miss it

Do you think this is really worth to invest on? What makes you invest here? Just want to know the feedback before plunging in the unknown. What's your basis of saying that this is a great project? There are several AI-related arbitraging platform already but I'm wondering what makes this out stand with others?

The outstanding is, that we have a legal advisor, Richard Nacht, due to the utility status. We are also much more transparent compared to the other platforms.
We are selling out the tokens much faster, than for example ARB. Also, tokens, which were not sold until internal exchange launch will be burned. This is also unique so far.

You spoke about ARB. Will we be expecting many changes like ARB and NOVACHAIN?
We will get our arbitrage rewards in ETH unlike their platforms so even if token price is low, the reward you will get is the same which will create a token price floor
johnthree

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:14:21 PM

The second round of beta has started.  And so far overall, everything is working smoothly, and the platform is intuitive and easy to use
https://imgur.com/a/q9P7et5
johnthree

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:18:21 PM

Again everything overall is working smoothly with the beta.  The biggest issue that was faced, is when users tried to directly interact / deposit / make a transaction with metamask, and without using the GUI.  A few lost their tokens this way.  So remember if you're in the beta, or will be using the platform in the future, only interact with it through the GUI.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: