Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your future plans with altcoins?  (Read 1600 times)
mas akiyl

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

I am going to sell some omy cvoins I bought this sumer because I don't see their perspectives and but new one
all return again to you myself if I will sell a few more coins to buy the ethereum who knows for the future could ride

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mas akiyl

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

There is a large amount of altcoins in my investment portfolio. During the bearish trend in the market, the dollar equivalent of my portfolio has decreased significantly. I am not going to merge my altcoins at such low prices. I have a clear confidence that as soon as the market enters a bullish trend, the value of my portfolio will grow and the prices of altcoins will return to their highs.

I also expect the price altcoin in the market immediately improved see the last few months we have been patient because prices increasingly atcoin day down gan so I am sure for the end of the year will improve

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

IMO, at the moment if anyone still keep holding so the best answer for them will be keep holding. LOL. At the moment, in the bear market everyone shouldn't focus on their balance in USD, they should care about number of cryptocurrency they're having, if they just wanna hold but try to increase number of cryptocurrency that they're holding so there is any better way for them than keep holding and sell everything when they get profit without trading?

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Ward

Activity: 522
Merit: 257

XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

I will hold viable altcoins, because I believe in green market soon. Traiding gives me less profit than holding during 1-2 years.

▄▄██████████▄▄     
     ▄████████████████▄   
   ▄████████████████████▄ 
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀████████████████████▀ 
     ▀████████████████▀   
       ▀▀██████████▀▀     

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███  █████▀▀▀██  █  ███
███  ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███  ███
███  ██▀ █████ ▀██  ███
███  ██▄ █████ ▄██  ███
███  ████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
███  █████▄▄▄█████  ███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 ▀███████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

Given that I spend a lot of time in bounty companies, I still have hopes that new projects will be able to create positive dynamics if not in the market, then at least around their coins. Otherwise, you will soon have to look for another type of activity.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:50:53 PM

This year I realize that I have a lot of altcoin that I could not act fast on different market condition. 2 months ago I decided to have less altcoins to have more control on them. Now I have already exchange half of them that now I have 10 different altcoins that I hold. That gives me more flexibility on every market conditions.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

I have a lot of plan with Altcoin to improve my future. According to an resent article France will be the first county who take initiates to regulate cryptocurrency and if that happens then their a bull run comes in to the market. For this situation i am prepare my self and i also try to invest my money at Ethereum, Ripple etc. In future i also want to mine these coins for myself for a better source of income. I also try to improve my altcoins forum ranks in order to get a better income in future.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

My future plan is to hold my token foe long time and invest in some promising Icos with that i will make good money in the future

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

Well , its obivious becoming rich person like the other people. Thats why many people invest the altcoins. Future is so important for investors.

Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

I plan to wait for the prices, which were in April 2018. After that, I will sell half of my cryptocurrency portfolio. Of the sold will leave 50% for new ICO and the remaining 50% in Fiat.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

My plan is to continue to look out for the best altcoins that will profit me,either now or in the future to come.Altcoins in the world of their own as far as crypto is concern.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

My plan with my altcoins is pretty simple: hold hold and hodl. The time are not mature enough yet. Every altcoins is still really useless in everyday life and transactions and economy. Some of the altcoins will survive and maybe in 10 years they will have a real life use case. Only then I will actually use them. I don't think I will just sell them, I will literally use them. So, we just need to wait. We could see some nice movement in 3 years, maybe, but only in 10 years cryptocurrency will be an everyday thing

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

I have a target price for each altcoin i have. I lost a bit since beginning of this year. That is why i will wait until market recovers a little bit.

turn the page
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:16:56 PM

Hold, Hold and Hold Again! Now is the time to buy altos and keep them until the market begins to grow.
Jadz

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

I'm hodling only those projects that have shown themselves well in this market, my theory is that these projects will show themselves the best of all in the growing market. For example: VITE, QKC, IOTX, HOLO Shocked
Coinraptor (OP)

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

I have the plan of investing massively in altcoins since the market is down and i can buy maximum number of altcoins i could like to invest into.

This is a very good idea but I was asking about holding coins. Have you planned about your holding coins future? The bear market continues and no sign to end it. So, we need to make a good plan for our portfolio. Right?

Coinraptor (OP)

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:11:33 PM

i have a mix plan
invest some of my savings in the top 10 altcoins
participate in bounty programs in my free time

This is a great idea. Because only keeping hold is not a solution for this bear market. As this bear will not end very soon, I don't believe at the end of this year type predictions anymore, so, we need to do something to avoid more dump and investing or trading can be a good idea! Thank You for your opinion, as the idea of investing did not come to my mind.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

I hope for the best time to sell, I am sure that many coins will die out, but I hope the leading coins will remain in order and will gain their former strength. We are waiting and hoping!
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

as works of developer gives with chance on receiving goods and service for exchange as more clients to gains with returns of work with the finance arbitrage trading with the table of exchange. as more to collects with spares of difference with returns of modulation as the decision on managing plan on tasks with the occupation.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:20:56 PM

Now I am planning on buying so many altcoins that has a great future and HODL it. When it hits the moon then I sell it at a higher price. Also making sure I join so many bounties and earn many coins for the future.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: