Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your future plans with altcoins?  (Read 1600 times)
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

The plans are to buy them now while the price is not high , and in the future after the growth of the coin to sell it with excellent benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

I'm buying coins for long term - for 2-3 years at least to get the best profit I can. So for me, there is no problem with down trend because I know the market will go bullish soon.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

I don't know how to trade, so I don't trade. I buy coins for the med or long term and act on the circumstances. If the market allows-sell with a profit in part, if not-keep to profit (I'm sure in my portfolio, there are no scam coins, but the force majeure is not excluded), very rarely sell at a loss, only if I believe that the start up is rather dead than alive.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Coinraptor (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

Hello there,
For the bear market, everyone's portfolio has decreased significantly! Many people are still holding and some started trading! My question for holders, What are your future plans with your altcoins? Will you start trading or you will be waiting? But remember one thing, a lot of coins price won't be the same like before ever! Many coins are scamming or dying! So, now what is your plan?

yes, not all altcoins will survive,,
my plan is i will hold only a good altcoins such as ethereum, ada, and eos
and i will sell the others when the price is good enough mate  Wink

This is a very good idea. But do you think how is the market going in this year? I think we should sell average types of altcoins! We are holding all of the altcoins from the beginning of this year to sell at a high price but day by day price is only decreasing!

MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

My plan only holds the existing altcoin. I did not dare to step far out. Because it's not safe right now it comes out without a shield. Some of us keep on walking without any consideration without shields and finally go home with angry and lethargic faces and a little sad. I'm just in a safe zone and will act again if the price shows a little hope for the future.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

Hello there,
For the bear market, everyone's portfolio has decreased significantly! Many people are still holding and some started trading! My question for holders, What are your future plans with your altcoins? Will you start trading or you will be waiting? But remember one thing, a lot of coins price won't be the same like before ever! Many coins are scamming or dying! So, now what is your plan?
I still hold my altcoin even if the price of it continue to decrease I don't care as long as I believe that no matter how long it takes but in the finish line is the success I will risk for it and din't afraid what would be the outcome because I've like to hold what I have because for me it was a treasure that you need to keep for a long time.
Coinraptor (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

I don't know how to trade, so I don't trade. I buy coins for the med or long term and act on the circumstances. If the market allows-sell with a profit in part, if not-keep to profit (I'm sure in my portfolio, there are no scam coins, but the force majeure is not excluded), very rarely sell at a loss, only if I believe that the start up is rather dead than alive.

You are aware enough about what you doing now! So, Holding is a good decision for you, mate. But lots of people holding many useless tokens, even they don't know which coins already scammed or dead! So, blindly holding is a very bad decision in this bear market!

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

For the promising coins, I will continue to hold them. In this condition, you should determine which coins that are good for long term and which coins you should trade soon. We know that not altcoins can survive and have good future. You just need to keep potential altcoins only. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

FOR ME I HAVE SOME INVESTMENTS IN COINS WHERE I WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE PASSIVE INCOME THROUGH MASTERNODES SO I WILL KEEP THEM LONG LONG TIME. THERE ARE ALSO INVESTMENTS FOR SHORT GAINS
Coinraptor (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:01:05 AM

Hello there,
I still hold my altcoin even if the price of it continue to decrease I don't care as long as I believe that no matter how long it takes but in the finish line is the success I will risk for it and din't afraid what would be the outcome because I've like to hold what I have because for me it was a treasure that you need to keep for a long time.

Glad to hear your opinion about it, but sorry to say I am not agreed with your strategy! Holding is not the only solution, Yes, We assume crypto as a treasure but still, every coin is not holding worthy!

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:55:15 AM

Now I am planning on buying so many altcoins that has a great future and HODL it. When it hits the moon then I sell it at a higher price. Also making sure I join so many bounties and earn many coins for the future.
You should know that many altcoins have a short life mate, not all altcoins have the potential to survive in the future,
so i advise you to don't forget to buy only trusted potential altcoins only, like Ethereum, XRP, etc. so the risk will be smaller
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:40:01 AM

Hello there,

My future plan is simple, keep create income using crypto and understand about trading method. In this moment income always become the main purposes and I believe we all have the same mindset. Some people have different purposes, they built business with crypto and use crypto to buy/ sell product/ services. You can do anything you want with crypto, do that now and have fun.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:53:32 AM

Now I am planning on buying so many altcoins that has a great future and HODL it. When it hits the moon then I sell it at a higher price. Also making sure I join so many bounties and earn many coins for the future.
You should know that many altcoins have a short life mate, not all altcoins have the potential to survive in the future,
so i advise you to don't forget to buy only trusted potential altcoins only, like Ethereum, XRP, etc. so the risk will be smaller
Logically right, you should select coins that really shows progress, but if you have other thing inside your minds regarding to any alts that around the market,
what inside the top 10 from CMC are more possible to have a potential growth, things will be better after bitcoin rallied back and bounced up, it's need to wait
for the market to be green again, having a long term plans are also same a like with investing for your future.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:59:38 AM

A statement that will make them confused, indeed the market conditions are now bad but if they persist in holding their coins it will be profitable in the future if this coin can survive, the problem is that many altcoins now fall, they cannot survive further. My advice is to move their coins to an altcoin that is better and has good potential in the future
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:06:32 AM

many existing cryptos certainly requires at least for selective in opting for investment or trade. When making any holding with a high purchase price then it's better to stick to hold off on selling it to trade them as well as just get lucky to cover losses and that's pretty heavy. It would be better when you sign in again with a new capital then began trading to add results pending results on hold slowly increased.
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:11:17 AM

Hello there,

Stick with the coin that has a lot of supporters. There is a big chance that these coins will pump soon. Do not focus more on altcoins which are not that well known. But I am not saying that these altcoins doesn't have a potential to help you but in many case, the famous Coins last and receive a much more higher market value price.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:15:27 AM

My short and long-term plan is to wait until the end of the year. Because there is some information that can positively influence the price of altcoin at the end of the year: Google has lifted the ban on virtual currency advertising in the US and Japan, the possibility of the CBOE VanEck & SolidX ETF being accepted. ..

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:19:59 AM

If I sell altcoins now then I will lose, this is what makes me prefer to hold for the long term, I'm sure that the future of Altcoins will soon improve so I can get a big profit someday.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:30:21 AM

My simple strategy is to hold them and accumulate them as much as I can because many of them have very good product and provide good return in future. See crypto market has bright future because now millions of funds is invested in it and even people want it to grow. This is new financial version and may slowly but surely it will move forward.

ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:49:18 AM

I'll wait for my coins to rise again, cause what i believe that a project development would takes time to grow and ripe. So i believe that the price of ICO will increase in the future as the project starting to grow and ripe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: