Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your future plans with altcoins?  (Read 1600 times)
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

maybe I am currently choosing the best altcoin and has the potential to hold me for some time to come. This is possible because now Altcoin has a variety of coins and this can be used as the best choice for profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

I believe that in the future in 19-20 years, altcoins will cost very large and high prices, especially since most of the tokens are now very low prices, just a penny,but in the future, many of these tokens will cost a lot of money when everything grows,and those tokens that will live to 20 years, will be in chocolate
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

I'm trying to hold all my altcoin and wait. This year is not good time to trade well, I can lose everything but I believe the market will return sooner or later. If I sell everything I have now, it will be bad. I choose hold and hope.

Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

I believe that in the future in 19-20 years, altcoins will cost very large and high prices, especially since most of the tokens are now very low prices, just a penny,but in the future, many of these tokens will cost a lot of money when everything grows,and those tokens that will live to 20 years, will be in chocolate

My altcoins are now so cheap that it makes no sense to sell them. Many of them have 1 year or more, another half a year. I would start selling them if they had grown at least 2 times. Other conditions don't suit me.
5 - 10 years, and even more so 20 years is too long for me, and especially long for my altcoins. I'm not sure that they will live so long.
lordaquila91

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

I've already started trading my altcoins. Not all of them but with a part yes..
Kick

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

Yes, I have some plans with my altcoins. Now the crypto market is not stable. So I will hold my altcoins until the time of the stable market. I don’t like trading at this bear market. Holding coins is the right decision at this moment. So I believe my all altcoins will give me enough profit in the future. And with my profit, I will buy a car.

Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:52:21 PM

I think the simplest way I will buy it and keep it in the next few years for this market to grow to new heights I will sell them. I believe my goal will be successful because I see its potential in the world of technology development going up day by day. I do not believe in the current market but I believe in technology of the future.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

Hello there,
For the bear market, everyone's portfolio has decreased significantly! Many people are still holding and some started trading! My question for holders, What are your future plans with your altcoins? Will you start trading or you will be waiting? But remember one thing, a lot of coins price won't be the same like before ever! Many coins are scamming or dying! So, now what is your plan?

Hey, well I mostly invested in projects that I believe in long term. Those projects have a great team and a product that might easily get mass adopted. So since bear market started I'm just trying to accumulate those tokens as much as possible and get ready for another bull run. I still believe in further development so I will keep on holding. There were some projects that aren't up to date with their roadmap or even they changed it to completely different goals but I sold those tokens because I can't see any bright future there.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:04:10 PM

I think that soon the market will change to bull, but it’s unlikely to win back what we have lost in this half year.
E_3fff

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

I'm already selling coins. and we have managed to return to our previous positions. I don't know how long to wait, I need to trade. in addition, many coins will not return to the prices that were before

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:47:35 PM

Hold, invest and trading, those are the plans in my mind, but sadly I don't have a funds to do that, haha. Well I have some altcoins in my wallet that are legit and gained in being a bounty hunter.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

Now I try to get rid of coins of new projects as soon as they come to my wallet. The received funds are invested in promising coins, which have long been on the market.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

There are not a lot of options. Most coins are rediculously cheap, thus it hasn't got much sense to sell them. Only hold and hope that they will survive and recover their real price.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:04:46 PM

Horizen price will surely triple next year. I so accumulate more coins since it has always been one of my favorite projects so far and it is going well since day 1. I may invest in another coin in 2019 but I am just thinking about it since I am doing well already and don't have much time.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

I have got lots of plans with altcoins. Unfortunately or fortunately, the prices are low now.  I intend to trade and probably hold for sometime when the price drops to earn more.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:10:09 PM

I sold all coins that I think 90% modern altcoins are the shitcoins and we don't need such list. Maybe I sold some usable. But I don't want to support coins that don't give us any value for life. I don't sure that we need all utility tokens

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

I hope that some of them will shoot ... I want to get a good profit, although hopes are melting.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

I'm still holding over 60 kinds of coins and tokens. I know that more than 90% of them are not going to survive in this bear market. I'm prepared to the worst. But who knows, may be some of my coins have a bright future, so don't wanna dump them now.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:31:36 PM

We have to be very clear, that probably the coins will never recover, but it is very important to know that many will, only that we will have to wait for it to happen, if a coin is promising and despite the bear market is still developing, then I make hodl, because I'm almost sure that in a couple of months it will have been worth the wait.

Bitcoin to the moon
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

Well I intend to hold my coins for sometime because the prices are low and very cheaper. When I hold it for sometime, I will be able to sell it for profits in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: