Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your future plans with altcoins?  (Read 1600 times)
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

Hello there,
For the bear market, everyone's portfolio has decreased significantly! Many people are still holding and some started trading! My question for holders, What are your future plans with your altcoins? Will you start trading or you will be waiting? But remember one thing, a lot of coins price won't be the same like before ever! Many coins are scamming or dying! So, now what is your plan?
There is a lot of Altcoins I love at a meager price after long-term adjustments, I plan to buy all of them with the money I have. After completing the purchase of Altcoin, I will hold until I reach the target. After achieving the target I want, I will sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

It's good time to make profit. Even BCH hardfork also coming and BCH already rising. XLm also good option. I am not taking more coins considering now in altcoin. Bitcoin is my all time good investment.  Smiley

slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

It's good time to make profit. Even BCH hardfork also coming and BCH already rising. XLm also good option. I am not taking more coins considering now in altcoin. Bitcoin is my all time good investment.  Smiley

fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

in conditions like now the future plan with altcoins is to hold and hold if you have got a profit of course to sell it we must be smart to take advantage of the opportunities that are as good as possible
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

most prices for crypto are currently very low and therefore i will not sell my altcoins. keeping the altcoins is the best thing you can do right now. only when the prices recover, maybe i will sell some altcoins, but only then.
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

In the near future to buy, and 3-4 months to sell. Because at the beginning of the year there will be growth, and by spring correction. And so every year

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

Hello there,
For the bear market, everyone's portfolio has decreased significantly! Many people are still holding and some started trading! My question for holders, What are your future plans with your altcoins? Will you start trading or you will be waiting? But remember one thing, a lot of coins price won't be the same like before ever! Many coins are scamming or dying! So, now what is your plan?
Ever since i noticed that the bear market would be extended, it was then i became actively involved in trading. Do not misinterpret me, i still hodl, but i am trading so as to be able to meet up with the present trend.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:18:17 PM

In the near future to buy, and 3-4 months to sell. Because at the beginning of the year there will be growth, and by spring correction. And so every year
Having this strategy, you aren't sure if those coins are going to pump after those months.

Though that's the encouragement that everyone should have with this bear market. I'm sure that we'll be up again but there's no exact timeframe on how long we have to wait and what's exactly the month on we are going to be up there and start taking the money back.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:23:37 PM

Hello there,

Yes. I think trading is the final solution. Because the purpose of creating coins and tokens is to trade. If we hold a coin without playing by trading, it will never benefit us. Hold takes a long time to get a profit. This doesn't suit me.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

I see altcoins as promising investment tools. Some projects will play a key role in the future of cryptocurrencies. However, some will disappear from the market.
Marainoli

Activity: 91

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

I leave small coins on long-term storage. I sell bitcoin now. I will wait for big profit on small coins in the future. I hope to come true it.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

My crypto portfolio has considerably decreased too. But despite it I don't want to trade in coins. I will wait before the last growth of the price of them.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

Holding an altcoin for the future may be one of my plans, because if I sell now then the losses I get, I want to pursue profits like last year. And hopefully at the end of this year the prices will return to normal or even higher than last year.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:43:06 AM

My crypto portfolio has considerably decreased too. But despite it I don't want to trade in coins. I will wait before the last growth of the price of them.
We could hold on to our coins on our portfolio. Most coins has drops even we suffer in this kind of situation let us be positive price will surges again.
Antony97

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

I'm thinking of buying a lot of altcoins.I think they will develop in the future.This development,It's going to affect my coins.So I hope to win the money I expect.I hope that's what I expected.Good luck to everyone.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

future big plans will certainly be very big. Where I will hold the altcoin that I have. And sell it in the future. I think that is a decision for the future of altcoin for me personally.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

I have some coins for long term investment, if this alt coins will hit a good price, then I will sell it. For me is it a strategy to buy in a bearish market, and sell when it is bullish.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

Hello there,

Been holding a lot of altcoins since i started bounties, but one thing for sure, if it reaches the target price i would definitely sell my tokens, a lot of projects nowadays are now becoming dead and abandoned, which makes me worry this time. There is no good future for projects that are not sticking to it roadmaps, so better sell, whenever it gives us even a small profit.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

I chose Holding for a long time. I think that the altcoin prospect cannot be achieved with a short time. There needs to be time so that the Altcoin has a price. many people are not patient and instead they fail because they cannot decide the best choice. Investing in Altcoin requires good emotional control and when we can go beyond that, we will benefit in the future when the price of Altcoin increases.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:51:43 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 06:14:33 PM by prashanta

nothing at this moment. whenever all altcoin will go up their own value i will decide what to do with altcoin. every investor within the market has a unique manner of wondering. even though it is a younger promote it is a good deal more hot than all other conventional markets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: