Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your future plans with altcoins?  (Read 1600 times)
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

I usually make some small trades a few times in month. Just fix profit and then buy another altcoins. But I hold altcoins at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

Hello there,
For the bear market, everyone's portfolio has decreased significantly! Many people are still holding and some started trading! My question for holders, What are your future plans with your altcoins? Will you start trading or you will be waiting? But remember one thing, a lot of coins price won't be the same like before ever! Many coins are scamming or dying! So, now what is your plan?
I only hold ethereum, ripple, civic, crypterium and monero and I think the best thing to do right now is to hodl my coins rather than trading them for a loss. Ethereum is master of all smart contracts and need no introduction and I think it will rise again. crypterium is a project which is aiming to use crypto in place of fiat for day to day transactions and I see a lot of potential in the project. Monero, civic and ripple have strong teams and also have potential to grow in the future which makes holding them right now really profitable.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

Hello there,
For the bear market, everyone's portfolio has decreased significantly! Many people are still holding and some started trading! My question for holders, What are your future plans with your altcoins? Will you start trading or you will be waiting? But remember one thing, a lot of coins price won't be the same like before ever! Many coins are scamming or dying! So, now what is your plan?
Presently, i have no plan whatsoever to hold much of altcoins, except the ones i have been holding for a very long time, because i do not want to run at loss. I have just decided to invest more fiat for the purpose of trading. Trading has really been interesting and i find it much better than holding so much at this present time.
If there is any new coin i will be holding now, it will only be for the purpose of short term investment.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

I think holding altcoin will still a good plan for altcoin due to its continuous dropping. But I believe that anytime there will maybe a constant change in the crypto market that is why I believe that we also need to put basis on the present price when doing a decision of holding because the price may change anytime same with the plan everything always depend on price.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:56:37 PM

I have made my portfolio and I'm keeping them till I reach my target. This may take around 1-2 years but I'm patient.  I will wait for it. I didn't sell my altcoins during bear.

ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

Personally, I have been collecting my portfolio from alts since March of this year, constantly re-buying them on the falls, although in August the funds ran out and since that moment I have been sitting and waiting for growth))

GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

Am holding my altcoins at the moment. And buying some more especially those that I know ow they will do well when Crypto regains it's stand.
Probably I will sell out when it's cool and more profitable.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:06:27 PM

I will keep all the coins that I have in my wallet. If I had a choice now, what coins to sell would be very difficult. Because I don’t know which coins will grow in the future

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
masternode

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:08:14 PM

Right now there is not much to plan except to hodl, at least for me. Many alts, especially low caps have lost the large amount  of their value and it is no point to sell, unless you have to in order to pay expenses.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:14:31 PM

As soon as my tokens will grow I will sell them all and I will buy as many Bitcoins as I will be able.
Yes, I got a lesson how to loose money in altcoins. No more, Bitcoin only!

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

I will HODL my altcoins till the new bull run and I don't care when it will come in 2019 or 2020 because I'm sure the bull market will begin sooner or later and I have a good patience!
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

For me I know that the coins are down at the moment and I don't bother myself so much because i am into  cryptos for a long term, so I will be holding and waiting for crypto market to go up high so that I could make my huge profit.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

With the current market situation, I will not buy any more coins. But I continue to participate in long-term bonuses. If in the future the electronics market stabilizes again, I will continue to invest in the altcoin.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:54:48 PM

As for me, I will not sell my coins until the price of Bitcoin rises to at least $ 15,000 per bitcoin. The whole market will start growing, so I continue to invest promising projects in order to get more profit #swachhcoin projects. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins until mid-December. I advise you to see the project.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:55:13 AM

Hello there,

I have waited so long since January this year hoping that the Altcoins market will become great again but we have only 2 months left before this year will end but still there is no sign of a healthy market. I'm afraid that if ever there is no bullish run that will happen by this year then i think i will quit this investment in dismay as i lose more than enough since last year.
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:03:17 AM

I still remain true to my long-term investment strategy, so I can tell you that I don’t intend to change anything and will keep my coins in the future

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:19:55 AM

Hello there,
I just hold the coins that in top 20. Those coins have survived for a long time in the market. So they cannot be a scam and will not die suddenly in the next few year. I beleive cryptocurrencies will have a bright future, I will buy as much as possible and wait until the market recover

You should know that there were a lot of coins in the top 20 on coinmarketcap before, but only in half a year. Nearly half of them fall out of the top 50, so if you do not know how to choose the right investment, you will still lose money as usual.
the plan does indeed need to be done to find out and target profit in future. so I made the investment as my primary goal in Altcoin with a high enough profit target going forward. so I always support Altcoin I have for investment.

kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:21:52 AM

it is quite likely that I will now begin to sell my portfolio that the prices for items constantly fall and I am sure that there will be no more growth

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:24:20 AM

My plan is just to acquire as many as i can tokens and hopefully one or more of them will x100 or more so i can trade it for Bitcoin / Ethereum and keep holding that one lol =D But Altcoins are not dead definetly , just need a little time to recover
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:31:35 AM

Aside enjoying the investment opportunity offered by cryptocurrency, the future plan or aim of cryptocurrency is to meet the mainstream adoption where cryptocurrency or altcoins will be used on a daily basis to purchase goods and items both online and offline.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: