Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your future plans with altcoins?  (Read 1597 times)
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

Due to the situation of the market at present,i will definitely hodl for coin will great prospect,but for coin i have my doubt about,i will surely dispose them.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

right now I'm still holding all my altcoins, I still believe that Cryptocurrency will develop. indeed the altcoin is currently falling, but I have confidence that Altcoin will be back in the next few years.

I will go on holding the altcoins that I have already. Additionally, when I get the salary this month, I will buy some tokens that seem to me very promising ones. These are Qtum, Ox, Gladius, Credits, and EIDOO.
Orenonex

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

This year I definitely will not sell anything. And then we will look at the trends and decide what to do with them. After all, the world of cryptocurrency is so changeable.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

I will continue to hold it back because I see a positive movement coming into the crypto market, and I hope it will continue to grow new crypto users

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

Most of altcoin investors are only speculators, it means that they are waiting for higher price and then they will sell everything and buy Bitcoin. This happened many times, do you know about some very old altcoins? Maybe Litecoin. But have you heard about Feathercoin for example?

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:50:47 PM

I will continue to wait. Because I can not sell them at too low prices. If I repeated many times, I would probably go bankrupt

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

Hello there,
For the bear market, everyone's portfolio has decreased significantly! Many people are still holding and some started trading! My question for holders, What are your future plans with your altcoins? Will you start trading or you will be waiting? But remember one thing, a lot of coins price won't be the same like before ever! Many coins are scamming or dying! So, now what is your plan?
there are many plans for me with altcoin. one of them trades, and invests in gold. because gold is stable and doesn't worry me. because holding the altcoin too long for me is often detrimental, because of some of the altcoins that I have, most of them are priced from the beginning of the division to the present, which is decreasing.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

I will continue to hold it back because I see a positive movement coming into the crypto market, and I hope it will continue to grow new crypto users
Yes, e-money will continue to grow and nowadays they are growing steadily over the last two days the market is full of blue, although they are slightly up but this signal indicates the market is recovering, maybe bullrun will run until December 2018
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

I have So many plans with altcoins. One of them is when I have a lot of money, then I will buy many altcoins and hold 1-2 years.
a pretty good plan if you can choose the right coin, but if you choose the wrong coin, then your long wait will be in vain, therefore long-term investment is very risky because it takes a long time with results that are still 50/50. my advice you should be very careful if you choose coins for long-term investment.

I agree..the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:06:34 PM

I have So many plans with altcoins. One of them is when I have a lot of money, then I will buy many altcoins and hold 1-2 years.
a pretty good plan if you can choose the right coin, but if you choose the wrong coin, then your long wait will be in vain, therefore long-term investment is very risky because it takes a long time with results that are still 50/50. my advice you should be very careful if you choose coins for long-term investment.
Everyone here is walking along the blade of a knife. And everyone is sure that they will receive a profit over time. Today pay attention to BitcoinCash
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

My future plans are simple: hold, just simply hold and if I have extra funds, then buy more in my portfolio.
I will be able to increase my portfolio prior to bull run. Later os sooner it occurs and I will gain big profit. So altcoins are more volatile and you can raise more %
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

The plans are in fact the most simple, because I adhere to the understanding of the HOLD strategy and also no longer have anything more, because I think that today HODL is probably the most important thing to do.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

Currently there are too many altcoins, but the number of altcoins actually makes the position of bitcoin stronger, this is what needs to be regulated because too many altcoins actually make users more confused, and for now I hold optimistic about the future of altcoins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

everyone certainly will said that they will hold their altcoins and so do i. i think i hold to many altcoins right now. and they will became shitcoin in the future for sure. i will hold some coins that i think it has a good potential in the future.

cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

During this kind of condition, selling our coin could be a bad decision, except if we already had the necessary profit from the coin that we hodl.
If it still far from that, then it would be better to be patient and hodl a bit longer.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

I have never doubted the future of altcoins, this is what makes me hold my altcoins, when the market recovers I will sell some of it for me to buy a new car and I'm sure the end of the year the market will improve.
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

In this market, it is hard to guess when the bullish trend comes. Therefore, I see no reason to keep Altcoins in the long term, and look after the Deposit decrease. At the moment, it is better to trade, and when the trend changes, then you will adapt to the situation.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

My future course of action with altcoins is holding till the target price will not be achieved. I have invested in XRP, ethereum, Tron and waiting for the best price for sale. I hope that bull run will be start shortly and my patience will be pay too much.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

Actually I have no fixed plan for future. But I have a great expectation that about Bitcoin and Ethereum. I have both of these and I want to get more than 5x profit from Bitcoin and Ethereum. Now this is my future plan about altcoins.
Maybe big target will ICO invest in next February-March. But I am not sure.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

I plan to pick up good altcoins at the right moment and sell them with profit to increase a part of bitcoin in my portfolio . I don't plan to hold any of them for years , only a limited time, until it turns out to sell them with profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: