Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My objective opinion, why cryptocurrency will live and develop  (Read 2284 times)
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:04:00 PM

I join the supposition of the dominant part, I additionally trust that digital currencies are the future, and this territory is just picking up energy. I as of late met a measurement in which it was appeared much time do individuals need to acknowledge either new innovation. So this figure at times achieves 10 to 20 years. Digital currencies have progressed significantly.

Most of us believe that the future of cryptocurrencies is close. Personally, I think the market will radically change in 3-5 years, and 95% of coins will disappear cause new companies and blockchains will replace them
I agree with you, most likely it will happen. Even with the start of cryptocurrency market regulation, it will take time. I think that 2019 and 2020 will be the last chance for a sharp jump in the cryptocurrency market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:57:09 PM

Almost everyone, including governments, have come to realise the importance and potentials in cryptocurrency, most especially blockchain itself. So, there is no way they will abolish what they find useful and I will not be surprised, when they all start to approve of it.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:46:16 PM

I very much agree with your relationship. In the future, the technology of the blockchain will be popularized. Its application will be very extensive and will bring convenience to people's lives.

adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:14:39 AM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I continue to believe in the huge potential and real benefits of cryptocurrency, despite certain problems and difficulties of the crypto market now. I fully agree with your examples. Just now you need to be patient, from next year the situation must improve.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:26:21 AM

I fully agree with these statements. After all, in fact, a similar situation has already evolved somewhat back. And after each fall, the crypto market again restored its previous position, continued to grow rapidly. I think that we will again see a similar situation next year.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:53:38 AM

Agreed, anything new is initially unaccepted by the mass, but after understanding it will, they welcome it. And of course bitcoin has all the potential to be a common global coin, we'll just have to wait for when.

Yes, cryptocurrencies are at the very beginning of their inception. All cryptoactive assets are just ahead.

Crypto Still in Early Phase
Chris Burniske, a partner at Placeholder VC, said that the cryptocurrency sector is in the installation phase wherein builders are dominating the asset class and the mainstream is not heavily involved.

Until the asset class becomes more resilient and robust, it will continue to see a high level of volatility and wild price cycles.
https://www.ccn.com/crypto-market-records-decent-gains-but-bitcoin-has-to-rise-above-4500/

thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:11:28 AM

I agree. Every change and technological development always takes time so that everyone can accept and apply it. Likewise with this blockchain technology. But for crypto currencies, one of the obstacles in my opinion is the issue of volatility. It is only a matter of time for the development of the crypto currency to allow everyone to accept it.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:58:23 AM

I do not have a shadow of a doubt that the blockchain will develop at a tremendous pace in the near future, however, what will happen to the crypto market is a big question. ICO did not show its efficiency, which means that new solutions will soon come to the market.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 11:07:56 AM

That's so right ,people have the right to be scared of any new tech ,debit cards was an example ,but for cryptocurrency it will be different because it will take time it's a all about volatility and the way I'm looking at things now cryptocurrency will win the hearts of 99% humans in the future

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:52:30 PM

Cryptocurrency is a revolutionary financial technology, the regular user can't able to acknowledge it easily. Also, the technology itself is still in early age it still needed room to grow. Bitcoin has been known to be underestimated by Mainstream yet the potential use cases could be mind-blowing. We just need patiently waiting before Bitcoin able to gain mass adoption.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:40:29 AM

That's so right ,people have the right to be scared of any new tech ,debit cards was an example ,but for cryptocurrency it will be different because it will take time it's a all about volatility and the way I'm looking at things now cryptocurrency will win the hearts of 99% humans in the future

I hope 99% is just a figure of speech, isn't it? You can't possibly believe that even Papuans will use cryptocurrencies in the nearest 30-40 years. Not every person in the world has cellular connectivity yet, and you're talking about more innovative things!

clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:31:08 AM

There are so much coins that are already integrated into our daily lives. I mean you can buy food, order different stuff by using crypto currencies and this will develop within the next years. So just stay calm and wait.
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:50:50 AM

The existing economic model does not require an add-on in the form of cryptocurrencies and now they are only a digital asset, but I believe that the next economic model will be built on a distributed registry and therefore the development will continue.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:31:05 PM

Almost everyone, including governments, have come to realise the importance and potentials in cryptocurrency, most especially blockchain itself. So, there is no way they will abolish what they find useful and I will not be surprised, when they all start to approve of it.

Unfortunately, not all national governments have realized the prospects of cryptocurrency. In most countries, cryptocurrency does not have legal regulation, and in some countries is even prohibited by law.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:20:16 AM

The idea is very good and I also agree that electronic money is the invention of mankind in this century. Time will let people see and accept it Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is changing our lives. There is no reason that crypto does not exist and develop when its benefits are great for humans.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:22:15 AM

The cryptocurrency will continue to survive, which is certain, even though the crypto price is declining, but I think this will make crypto easier to buy.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:11:54 AM

The idea is very good and I also agree that electronic money is the invention of mankind in this century. Time will let people see and accept it Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is changing our lives. There is no reason that crypto does not exist and develop when its benefits are great for humans.

I suppose the future of cryptocurrencies and the future of BTC as the main means of payment aren't connected. BTC will be a kind of international reserves. Another cryptocurrency will be used for daily payments, maybe ETH or a new blockchain ZIL. We'll wait and see!

elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:49:34 PM

That's for sure.  People reluctantly accept something new, only after some time, the uncertainty subsides and people begin to actively use the new product!
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:31:10 AM

because it make our life is better and easier  by using blockchain technology, blockchain is the decisive factor of the cryptocurrency market without it, I think cryptocurrency will not exist.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:13:12 AM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool
Indeed everything need a process to be accepted, and in my opinion it should be a lot easier if the cyrptocurrency can be use in a simple way, like using it in a form of card of making it usable using Rfid technology or something like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: