Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My objective opinion, why cryptocurrency will live and develop  (Read 2284 times)
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:51:51 PM

I agree with you, blockchain technology and as such cryptocurrency is the future. All that is required is time and proper understanding of what it's all about, through this way more value and adoption will take place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:37:34 PM

Cryptocurrency will live and develop when there is enough solid projects to be used in the every day life. Actually, there are many weak, or failed to fullfill their roadmap projects. This can slower the process of crypto progress. I see a great future using crypto in the financial sector. Take the Gigzi project for "independent wealth management", this is one of the powerful projects that will make crypto adoption way easier. Moreover, as millions of people worldwide don't like the bank's restrictions, they will move to cryptocurrency usage. And, again, Gigzi will make this possible. So, in order to see more crypto development, we have to target more financial needs ..

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

I agree with you, blockchain technology and as such cryptocurrency is the future. All that is required is time and proper understanding of what it's all about, through this way more value and adoption will take place.
Already many industries and sectors start adopting blockchain technology and that will eventually lead to adopting bitcoin some time later. Because, once people start realizing the benefit of using blockchain technology then they will come to know about bitcoin and its benefits. So, there are plenty of chances for cryptocurrency will live for ever and developed accordingly.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I totally agree. Despite the latest difficulties, the market is moving forward, and some aspects are finally entering public awareness. It will still take time, but when the crypto will be a common thing, we will be proud of being among the first.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies have the opportunity to be accepted all over the world, but so far they have quite a lot of problems that first need to be solved. I believe in cryptocurrencies and hope that someday I will see that they can become a real alternative to real money.

valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

Well, you are right, I have the same opinion about that. Crypto currency will live, that is without any doubt.
As another new technology crypto will be gradually developing, step by step and then there will be mass adoption!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

This is a good comparison with debit cards. Majority of people are always skeptical to new technologies. There should be a critical mass of using it before they join. It was the same situation with the wire phones, mobile phones, internet etc.
Definitely, until they realize how beneficial these technologies are. It's the old people that keeps on afraid with new things since they are old means they are hard learner.
You see even some of them are sticking with their cash instead of carrying digital wallet that could make their life easier.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

I think that after some time, the cryptocurrency will become clear to everyone and will be known about it in every village. It will be used by many. Now it's just time to get to know her.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:29:11 PM

This is a good comparison with debit cards. Majority of people are always skeptical to new technologies. There should be a critical mass of using it before they join. It was the same situation with the wire phones, mobile phones, internet etc.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 05:08:43 PM

the use on customs with the systematical on blockchain to gives as reference on works with the manage of design with the extnsive on template
as referring use with tasks on scheme with the offers for clients to manage of scheme of examination and
gains with chance of completion as collecting numbers on nominals to put on scores with the credit of balance on wallet with the dedicated account with the service.

brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:19:58 PM

I agree with you, because it is true, once there were debit cards and we treated them with caution, but widespread, they proved that their use makes our lives easier and more convenient. Now we are dealing with cryptocurrency and it is able to turn the established financial system and make it more transparent and safer, while we return the management of money in their hands.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:42:12 PM

Certainly, people are naturally afraid of new and unfamiliar stuffs. Crypto is still so new to many people. On top of this, the fuds are making people scare to invest atm. When crypto started to be widely adopted, we are lucky that we are the early adopters.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:09:34 AM

Probably it is, and it will take some time for people to adopt this technology and realize it!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:27:13 AM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I am totally agree with you on this. First we had the banks and then they add credit cards and now it is turning to cryptocurrency. I believe that the banks will find a way to work with the cryptocurrencies because they wouldn't miss this market. I am talking about the Market Cap: $132,421,250,012. The 2019 will be very interesting and very important for us..
harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:32:17 PM

I join the supposition of the dominant part, I additionally trust that digital currencies are the future, and this territory is just picking up energy. I as of late met a measurement in which it was appeared much time do individuals need to acknowledge either new innovation. So this figure at times achieves 10 to 20 years. Digital currencies have progressed significantly.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:36:50 PM

Well, it is your own opinion and there is nothing to argue with you.
It seems for me that there is much more sense to believe in crypto and do your best to help crypto take over fiat system.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:06:07 PM

Probably it is, and it will take some time for people to adopt this technology and realize it!
  In my opinion it will surely grow because there are many people who are promoting this system indeed we also should because this is best time when we can make good profit by investing now as price is low we can afford but later on it will be high and expensive so get the chance and save your future.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:22:55 PM

I join the supposition of the dominant part, I additionally trust that digital currencies are the future, and this territory is just picking up energy. I as of late met a measurement in which it was appeared much time do individuals need to acknowledge either new innovation. So this figure at times achieves 10 to 20 years. Digital currencies have progressed significantly.

Most of us believe that the future of cryptocurrencies is close. Personally, I think the market will radically change in 3-5 years, and 95% of coins will disappear cause new companies and blockchains will replace them
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:30:12 PM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool
You are very correct. People are usually scared to try something new at first. Sometimes, they wait and see how other people have been able to apply that new thing with ease before they attempt to also use it.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:31:11 PM

i totally agree with what OP said because i think that we are still on the infant stage for cryptocurrency and it will take a lot years before the mass adoption when people realize how to use crypto and what benefits they will get as long as the community and supporters are growing the crypto will stay and give us a bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: