Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:46:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to ETH?  (Read 1027 times)
Jolithune

Activity: 155
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

I changed almost all of the altcoins I won with airdrops and bounties for some ETH but this just before the price of ETH fall down Sad
do you think it will come back around the 500$
inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

No one can say what is happening with Ethereum now, maybe because of the emergence of new altcoins on ERC 20 ?. Although now is the time to buy Ethereum in the hope of growth in the future.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

From last few months, the value of ETH is going down. It touched ATH $1300 but now the price of ETH is around $200. I am in big loss by holding ETH.

Why this too much dump? When we will be able to see ETH raise again?

Hello! Do you read the news? There are some difficulties in the development (in particular, in the application of the Constantinople update). On the whole, the market situation is still negative. So, do not worry, everything is fine with ETH. Everything will be fine!  Wink
elliuut

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:54:13 AM

As far as trading goes what comes down will always go back up but in this case, it may take a while before ETH sees it peak again.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

I think the panic sellers who dump the market, well this is bad year for cryptocurrencies not just ETH is down, but also in the market, Are you willing to hold your ETH in the next year? maybe it will increase the prices of all cryptocurrencies.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

I think the panic sellers who dump the market, well this is bad year for cryptocurrencies not just ETH is down, but also in the market, Are you willing to hold your ETH in the next year? maybe it will increase the prices of all cryptocurrencies.
We can't actually put all the blame to dumpers as it is just a small percentage and it won't make huge effect in the prices. I may think that this is due to market regulations imposed by SEC and the governments which could create some delays in development. And also the participation of some big whales who are trying to manipulate our market prices.
MazCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

ETH very down drastic, if we compare it with the end of 2017, many ICOs fail so that ETH requests are reduced, considering ETH as a smart contract platform where temporary tokens are stored, ETH also competes from coin purses that can store tokens from ICO.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

From last few months, the value of ETH is going down. It touched ATH $1300 but now the price of ETH is around $200. I am in big loss by holding ETH.

I can only say that soon, ethereum will rise again, but unfortunately, no one will know when the time's will comes. I think you can grow your ethereum amount by doing trading ethereum pair altcoin or usdt and I think there is a chance for you to get more ethereum. But still, we don't know when ethereum price can be back to the higher price, and we only can try to increase the amount of ethereum we have.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

Basically, no one knows and no one can tell when and if the price of Ethereum will still going to go high as it was before, but there is always a possibility for it to regain its price. Investors will be a great factor why such thing happens in the cryptocurrencies.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

Nothing happens with ETH now. Indeed, now the market is declining. And all that also has an impact on eth alone. Maybe Altcoin also experienced it. So in my opinion nothing happens to eth now.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

You are not the only one who suffered lose by the dipping of ether but still have hope on it as we don't know what will be the future of ethereum. There are speculations that bull run is coming to eth this year end as it always happens, let wait and see.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

Everything is ok with Ethereum. It is still one of the most interesting developing project but the price for it is big even at today's level. It will have the marketcap that bigger than Netflix's one only when it will have such a big amount of customers.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

but now ethereum there has been a pretty good price change from last month which is often experienced by ethereum the price is not good, so if my prediction in the coming year ethereum will experience a good price increase
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

I hope that Ethereum will come to life very soon, because the team seems to be preparing another update and hardfor, maybe it will play positively on the price of the coin!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

Because market is too stagnant and big traders lost interest to ETH and move to another coins.
The only hope is hopping the BTC will have a bullish this year, so altcoin can follow the track
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

Couple of things happened that caused the price of ethereum to drop. First of all we had a frenzy of ICO buys, at those days ICO's were greatly loved and everyone was buying ethereum like crazy and putting those into some new ICO which was only unlocked after it reached a certain limit.

Hence, during those times ETH was overvalued a lot and the price skyrocketed because of the lack of supply versus the high demand for the ethereum so people could send it to ICO's and make tens of times higher than what they invested.

Obviously, that didn't take too long and everything fell apart and people are not putting up that much ETH into anything anymore. That caused the ICO owners to start selling their ETH and dropping the price whereas there are no more buyers and that caused a snowball affect and everyone started to sell their coins which resulted with undervalued ETH this time around.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

Ethereum is not falling down, it is stable now at 200 USD stage.
We will see the best or might be better price of ETH in the near future.
Before 2018 ends... Ethereum will be more than 500 USD.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

Not only ETH, but almost the whole market is also having a dip moment. So, there is nothing special with ETH. Moreover, ETH usages have been decreased quite a lot and that's why the price is having red. I think it will be okay after having a new stable market.
Dlux75

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

No need to worry about eth prices buddy. That is normal situation and you know we are living a huge bear market.. Last 5 months everyaltcoin dropped 95 percentage.. so 200 dollar is actually good value of eth for now.. and believe that is bottom.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

The dump is happening because the whole market is still falling down. Moreover, there was a time, when ICOs started to fix their profit in fiat, and as we know, a lot of ICOs are using ETH as the main payment method. It will bounce back when the market turns green.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: