Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to ETH?  (Read 1026 times)
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

The dropping condition of ETH isn't look really good in the last few month.
Right now the price is i think that soo bad, So it would be pointless if we don't makes any decision. but always to remember that the price of ETH is dropping at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

From last few months, the value of ETH is going down. It touched ATH $1300 but now the price of ETH is around $200. I am in big loss by holding ETH.

Why this too much dump? When we will be able to see ETH raise again?

in my opinion not only ETH, but crypto market are down for now and in my opinion the market price will increase again even though it takes a long time to make the market increase like the price in 2017 and you only need to hold your ETH, because if you sell it then you don't believe that ETH prices will increase and it will definitely make you regret in the future, because ETH prices increase very high.

Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

Not only ETH, the whole cryptocurrencies value are going down. As a result many ico are cancelling, dumping and scam. I believe and many crypto expert are saying ETH may increase significantly in near future.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

Not only ETH, the whole cryptocurrencies value are going down. As a result many ico are cancelling, dumping and scam. I believe and many crypto expert are saying ETH may increase significantly in near future.
I hope in the future the situation on the cryptocurrency market will stabilize. everyone can get a good return on investment.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

From last few months, the value of ETH is going down. It touched ATH $1300 but now the price of ETH is around $200. I am in big loss by holding ETH.

The Ethereum is under market correction.
We are expecting the value of Ethereum to recover in the next year 2019.
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

Well, Ethereum is really great network which help all to start their smart contracts and started their ICOs, and this collected a big amount of ETH so price pump, and when these ICOs start to exchange their collected funds ,price dump.
I think in the coming  Ethereum upgrade they will enable many features one of them is POS which will help price to get up slightly.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

To some persons a lesson is enough for them to learn. most Ico's have thought investors some good lesson that they are longer any interested to investing any more.i think is part of the reason to drop of Eth.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

It is true that ethereum.had gone down to 200usd at this moment from.1400 from early this year since then the market is still declining and the eth never recover still.  I think because of the deflation. It is not only the eth that has gone down, bitcoin too and almost all.of cryptocurrency.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

The Ethereum in the last year have greatly increased, although it is more correct to say it is very much drugged and now he's plummeted. It was a normal reaction, though I didn't think it would drop to $ 200 or even lower. Its price should now be about 300 dollars and so I would not be surprised that if the market starts to grow, Ethereum will very quickly jump from 200 to 300 dollars.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

ETH this year had not suffered much with the bursting of the bubble that occurred with bitcoin at the beginning of years, but apparently that was only temporary, as in recent months has dropped dramatically, we can say that it is already stabilizing like the rest of the market, but this situation teaches us that no one is saved from the financial bubbles, so be very careful.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

The Ethereum in the last year have greatly increased, although it is more correct to say it is very much drugged and now he's plummeted. It was a normal reaction, though I didn't think it would drop to $ 200 or even lower. Its price should now be about 300 dollars and so I would not be surprised that if the market starts to grow, Ethereum will very quickly jump from 200 to 300 dollars.

I am still happy to get positive assumptions and speculations as you say, but in reality we have waited so long that the desired leap will occur in etherium and that is not possible this month and even bulls will occur next year. maybe......

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:39:26 PM

The thing that motivates the price of Ethereum are the ICOs, these scheme is getting lesser support from crypto investors ever since the dump in the crypto market at the beginning of 2018. Because of this, blockchain based companies are withdrawing from the Ethereum blockchain and the price is getting weaker and slowly crashing.
Desmo

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:46:43 PM

I understand you, I have lost because of strong falling of the price much too. But I don't think that we should worry strongly. Today the price has well grown and I think what will is just grow it even more necessary to wait.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

There is nothing surprising in the fall of Ethereum. The market is cyclical and every rise is followed by a fall.
I believe in Ethereum and I think that it will definitely increase in price. It is a pity that I can not tell you when this will happen.

Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

Yes, nothing happened to Ethereum, just every big growth has a fall , and you need to take risks, do not worry, the price will recover in the future!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:59:21 PM

Bad news, downward trend, panic seller, whales' traps,.....there are so many reasons for ETH low price at the moment but I think you should keep holding cause if you wanna get out at the moment, it'll be the worst idea cause you'll never be able to cover your loss. Try to hold and wait.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:06:06 PM

Really ETH too much down even ICO market also not good like last year. I don't think ETH even cross touch the 1k$ mark this year. Maybe 500$ possible if really bull run start how all the people thinking but no sign of bull run yet.  Sad

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

yes right, even though the price of eth is now falling, but this is the best time to buy or hold it, because the price of eth will rise again, because I see the movement is very good (slowly), I believe it will increase in the near future will increase.

Everyone thinks that Ethereum will grow in value. There is no secret in this, but no one can tell when this will happen. I am willing to pay money for such information.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:10:47 PM

Too much dumping I guess these comes from those fraud ICO that generate a huge amount of Eth from their ICO days, of course, the buying support is still there but to many people dumping eth it cannot keep up anymore I guess we need to extend our patient.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Too much dumping I guess these comes from those fraud ICO that generate a huge amount of Eth from their ICO days, of course, the buying support is still there but to many people dumping eth it cannot keep up anymore I guess we need to extend our patient.
We can't think that Ethereum can easily recover from such crash. We can't help this alone but we can move it if we all go together and never dump our coins which could greatly give a negative outcomes. It is really hard for the others to understand of what is going on, we may give them time and realize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: