Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Underlying for a Crypto.  (Read 413 times)
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:55:25 AM

the calculation is basic but needs to be taken into account because crypto belongs to all of the holders who can't control it but sometimes can play the price if they have a big balance

Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

Will a calculation on the underlying for Cryptos help the prices be more stable?

Most of people are on market just to get fast profits. Stable prices and fast profits have nothing in common, so we need current market situation to get attraction.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

Will a calculation on the underlying for Cryptos help the prices be more stable?

Most of projects have no demand from real users, so their tokens are held and traded by investors only. In such terms, investors define the price.

engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

Technology will never stabilize the price of cryptocurrency. The price of the cryptocurrency depends on the purchasing power of the investor! please remember!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

Technology will never stabilize the price of cryptocurrency. The price of the cryptocurrency depends on the purchasing power of the investor! please remember!

Indeed, the basis of crypto is the purchasing power of enthusiasts, so it cannot be predicted correctly and quickly. We know the economic law and the crypto market can work like that.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

In my opinion, no new technology or speculation that could improve the crypto market price value wherein price only depends on how the market was doing. If people are investing further in cryptocurrency starting with btc and in effect the btc market will make a pump, definitely this will also impact the altcoin price that could trigger to an up trend market.
Sayan Sengupta (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

In my opinion, no new technology or speculation that could improve the crypto market price value wherein price only depends on how the market was doing. If people are investing further in cryptocurrency starting with btc and in effect the btc market will make a pump, definitely this will also impact the altcoin price that could trigger to an up trend market.

Completely agree that the prices are a factor of Demand/Supply. The point that I intend to make is that each asset has something of an underlying value and more they are defined, better 'Technical Research' can be made on them. That way, 'speculation' will go down and the prices would be less defined by 'sentiments' and the Industry will get more mature. This is purely from the perspective of the Exchange perspective. Derivative instruments will be the way forward to help people to protect their Crypto investments.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

to help crypto to increase in terms of price is to make a lot of purchases and make a lot of good news for crypto so that many companies and investors trust crypto again.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:53:36 AM

I think that price stability will come when the cryptocurrency will be used by a large number of people and will be more regulated. then there will be no volatility
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

I don't think technology is the only one. Encrypted markets, communities and marketing are the key to determining prices. A good product needs to be hyped. Getting more people to buy is the key.

Sayan Sengupta (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

I don't think technology is the only one. Encrypted markets, communities and marketing are the key to determining prices. A good product needs to be hyped. Getting more people to buy is the key.

Community development and demand increase through the useful utility of the token will surely help the cause. Marketing will be critical too and the hype needs to be backed with a robust technology and breakthrough business model.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

I don't like the financial instruments, futures, derivatives etc I think they skew the real underlying market with fake paper options. I don't think that any ETF will benefit crypto at all just be used as another tool by Financial Sector to gamble on price movements.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Sayan Sengupta (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:51:57 AM

I don't like the financial instruments, futures, derivatives etc I think they skew the real underlying market with fake paper options. I don't think that any ETF will benefit crypto at all just be used as another tool by Financial Sector to gamble on price movements.

Thank you for your thoughts though they are contrarian. Derivatives were termed as 'tools for mass destruction' by none other than Warren Buffet. However, it is the indiscipline amongst Traders that brings forth this 'destruction'. The best proof is Mr. Buffet's portfolio where a significant chunk is on these instruments. Derivatives are great instruments if used for hedge and disastrous if identified as a tool to 'windfall gains'. A solid Exchange where the calculations are in place ensures that Options never skew the underlying. Crypto is all for technology and the real value is attributed through the usage and use cases but over a period of time, a mature exchange that assures the correct 'Open Interest' driven liquidity in the market will increase participation and increase the Community.
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:13:55 PM

Price is formed by market, so there is no way for stabilizing the rate artificially. If this was possible, there were no traders on the market at all.

Sayan Sengupta (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

Price is formed by market, so there is no way for stabilizing the rate artificially. If this was possible, there were no traders on the market at all.

Absolutely. The price is always driven by the market and the Demand: Supply ratios. The point is not to come up with something that regulates the prices artificially but to give more tools to the Community to be more assured of the stability and not merely go by sentiments. That will reduce the vulnerability of prices through 'Pumps and Dumps'.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

underlying the stable price is the investor itself, you can see the velocity of money in each market, if in one market many buy one altcoin, it will make the coin more expensive, if between sellers and buyers are stable, then the price stable
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:04:05 AM

between selling and buying stable. each order is carried out alternately,
but because buying and selling is a decision of many people it is very difficult to make decisions together, unless there is good news, usually this will make the market move,
and if that happens, I'm sure the stability of the cryptocurrency price in the market will occur.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sayan Sengupta (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

between selling and buying stable. each order is carried out alternately,
but because buying and selling is a decision of many people it is very difficult to make decisions together, unless there is good news, usually this will make the market move,
and if that happens, I'm sure the stability of the cryptocurrency price in the market will occur.

Thanx. Would you recommend Future Contracts in this domain? I suppose it's a need.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:15:25 AM

Now crypto is very difficult, can show us that the market is falling, may fall completely in the future, so do not try to pursue this market.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Sayan Sengupta (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

Now crypto is very difficult, can show us that the market is falling, may fall completely in the future, so do not try to pursue this market.

What about getting a Tool through which you earn as the prices drop? Would you (in case you feel that the prices are going Southwards steadily) like a tool of that sort that earns you money as and when the price of a Coin goes down?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: