Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with passive income  (Read 361 times)
BlockStamp

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

Hello, BitcoinTalk. Do you know any other altcoins with passive income in a long run?
Have you seen this? https://coinsutra.com/cryptocurrency-dividends/
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

Hello there’s a token still on ICO, named Securix. You should DYOR Though. It’s a mining coin. They have a plan to mine btc and pay a passive amount of Eth to holders of SRXIO. which is there tokens.
You should read about it. I did a bounty with them. 

Absolutely,
The project looks solid and the team reliable.
They propose to pay 45% of gross income every month to Token holders (in ETH), starting next February.

We'll see...
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

There are so many coins and token are there to get good returns from those and my all time favorite coin is ETN I was bought that from the ico and still buying more during that was deeply down and I am going give a same tips to you that is you buy a master node coins and invest in top coin in crypto market as your interest.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

Hello, BitcoinTalk. Do you know any other altcoins with passive income in a long run?
For long run,I don't trust the altcoins because most of the altcois will fail to provide the profits in long term so better use them for just short term hold to make some quick money when there is bump in the coins.Why not make passive income with bitcoin? which is more safe when compared to investing on the altcoins.
Of course, choosing Coin with high trust from the community and high trading volume will make us feel safe for long-term investment. It is different if we choose altcoin, because some altcoins cannot even last longer in the market.

Resulbil

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

At the moment staker there is a weekly 10 $ income brings. May be less but bad not counted each week token wallet is coming. A nice project total units very low
NabeGamma

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

Check this out , https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/divi/ they have a masternode worth 100k DIVI tokens and you can earn about 700 per day
alexeylom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

At one time, I was also interested in this moment, and smart people suggested a wonderful project - HOdlcoin. I would recommend to pay attention to this project and get acquainted with it in more detail.
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

I am afraid of the passive income, maybe I'm wrong and I do not give repentance to the deceivers, but I also think that it is not right to freeze my asset for a long period of time, since it can be earned faster and safer
owned1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

AT token https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/abcc-token/. Its a token of ABCC exchange , u can just buy it and hold , than after 7 days u will get dividends in USDT, ETH and BTC.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

Yep I'm into couple of them - PundiX- receiving airdrop for holding their tokens and Semux project - a Java blockchain with DpoS algorithm - where you can vote for validators that forge blocks and receive fee based on amount of coins voted for validator.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

Of course there is also called apartment Coin) You buy an apartment and rents it, and that's your passive salary. And if without jokes, then due to the fall of the market, the passive salary in my opinion almost died and I have not seen coins that can bring some passive income.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

Would happy to offer PundiX , monthly airdrop and team is buy backing their coins little by little And Zac as the Head of the project in my opinion is a really honest and hard working guy with a HUGE vision starting in a country where crypto is very controversal!

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:00:18 PM

Right now i don't think that there are any good passive coins that can give enough money to have a living out of it. But there are certain platforms which can reward you and can be a replacement for your job. I mean projects like steemit, smoke etc.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: