Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New firmware for antminer S9 - less power consumption  (Read 25156 times)
Coupee46

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:53:06 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 09:55:15 PM by frodocooper

that is an s9? I have never seen the miner status screen look that - is that a fixed frequency miner? if so, maybe that is why it looks different than all my s9's

The fixed frequency is part of the LPM firmware update.  Mine has the same thing.  I updated with the most recent firmware two days ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tim-bc

Activity: 538
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:59:44 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 12:56:36 AM by frodocooper

I have noticed a power drop, but as for hashrate.. nothing has changed, according to the stats on pool.bitcoin my daily hashrate the last 48hrs are pretty much the same pre-lpw firmware update.

I was expected a small bump in hashrate based on some light reading of this "asiicboost" update.. but guess I am misreading something?

Asicboost gives you a drop in power consumption while maintaining the same hashrate. If you really need the increase in hashrate, you can overclock by roughly the same percentage in order to bring the miner up to the previous power consumption, but with an increased hashrate. (Should be around 13% from what I've heard). For 14TH/s fixed freq miners I've been bumping them up from 650 to 706.25 MHz.

Ignore scammers on Skype, Telegram, etc. I will only ever contact you via forum PMs. See profile for fingerprint.
SidSlobber

Activity: 14
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:01:11 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 12:57:10 AM by frodocooper

I was expected a small bump in hashrate based on some light reading of this "asiicboost" update.. but guess I am misreading something?

It looked like mine were hashing a little higher after flashing the latest firmware - but only around 0.15, so couldn't be sure.   Now that they have been running for a few days, the "boosted" S9s are definitely around 0.15TH/s faster on average.  See image below from Slush Pool worker page.  Filtering on 13.5 machines (labelled as 13) and sorting by the average daily hash rate the boosted S9s are all above 13.5, whilst the S9is without Asic Boost are all usually on or below 13.5 TH/s.   Previously the S9is and S9s appeared all mixed up on the list  - i.e. similar speeds.

The cropped image just shows a few miners above and below 13.5 - there are more S9s higher and S9is lower on the list obviously with slightly bigger differences in hash rate.   The daily hash rate is the middle column in the image.  The 9's have been consistently above the 9i's for the past few days so it is not a random occurrence.   It will be interesting to see how the worker order changes when Bitmain get round to releasing the S9i/j firmware update.

https://imgur.com/aGTwrp6
tim-bc

Activity: 538
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:08:25 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 12:58:02 AM by frodocooper

The fixed frequency is part of the LPM firmware update.  Mine has the same thing.  I updated with the most recent firmware two days ago.

No?

All that the LPM "firmware" file contains is a modified bmminer and BOOT.bin. If you flash it to an autofreq miner, it will still be autofreq. Same for fixed frequency miners. You can confirm either by testing or just opening the LPM tar.gz with a program like 7zip, if you are on Windows.

It looks like the "Beeper ringing" checkbox from the older models has been repurposed to serve as the "Low Power Mode" checkbox in the S9 LPM. I wonder if that means that unchecking the box will not have any effect, since unchecking the "Beeper ringing" box on a base model S9 will simply revert back when you try to save it.

Ignore scammers on Skype, Telegram, etc. I will only ever contact you via forum PMs. See profile for fingerprint.
Coupee46

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:27:41 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:01:23 AM by frodocooper

S9 LPM
here is one more like that: https://imgur.com/a/Nwiard8

Odd that your temp sensors are not giving you temp readings?  The last time I seen something similar to your screenshot on my S9 was when one of my hashboards failed.. can't say the same on yours, but its worth downgrading to the prior firmware to see if any changes otherwise, could be hasboard issues.

All that the LPM "firmware" file contains is a modified bmminer and BOOT.bin. If you flash it to an autofreq miner, it will still be autofreq. Same for fixed frequency miners. You can confirm either by testing or just opening the LPM tar.gz with a program like 7zip, if you are on Windows.

Hmm.. ya, my miner status window has the same synchronize freq. after the firmware update.  I was going back through the pages on this thread and seen some screenshot of similar synchronize freq.

It looks like the "Beeper ringing" checkbox from the older models has been repurposed to serve as the "Low Power Mode" checkbox in the S9 LPM. I wonder if that means that unchecking the box will not have any effect, since unchecking the "Beeper ringing" box on a base model S9 will simply revert back when you try to save it.

I havent tested yet, but I did a search yesterday on this checkbox and found a few people have tried unchecking this box, and reported no changes when saved and rebooted.

Asicboost gives you a drop in power consumption while maintaining the same hashrate. If you really need the increase in hashrate, you can overclock by roughly the same percentage in order to bring the miner up to the previous power consumption, but with an increased hashrate. (Should be around 13% from what I've heard). For 14TH/s fixed freq miners I've been bumping them up from 650 to 706.25 MHz.

Thanks I just found out how to adjust the freq lol.. so I am bumping to 675 right now to see how hot it gets.  However I got a pop up that says it will take up to 3 hours to mine, is this true or another ambiguous message?
SidSlobber

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:28:20 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:03:09 AM by frodocooper
Merited by frodocooper (2)

You are correct - they have used the beeper checkbox.   The html just shows that the display label has been changed (and obviously the style= "display :none" has been removed) - everything else rather sloppily still says beep etc.   My guess at the moment is that it doesn't do anything, but that they might use it with a future "major" firmware update.   I think the LPM firmware was a small scale rushed patch, that they haven't yet  integrated with the previous autofreq and fixed firmwares.

Code:
<div class="cbi-value" id="beep">
<label class="cbi-value-title" for="keep">Low Power Mode</label>
<div class="cbi-value-field">
<input type="checkbox" name="ant_beeper" id="ant_beeper" checked="">
</div>
</div>

A couple of my 14s were set as 13.5s when they arrived from Bitmain, so I manually changed the settings as it wasn't worth the expense and time to send them back - hence on these two I have all of the possible fields available on the miner config screen.  As an aside, they run fine at 14 at nice low voltage - so they were probably good quality 14s and just set-up with the wrong pic freq by Bitmain.    When I applied the LPM update to these two machines, the "Beeper Ringing" checkbox label changed to "Low Power Mode" - but everything else stayed the same - see image below:

https://imgur.com/a/gCVww5V

Thanks I just found out how to adjust the freq lol.. so I am bumping to 675 right now to see how hot it gets.  However I got a pop up that says it will take up to 3 hours to mine, is this true or another ambiguous message?

The message is ambiguous / misleading.   The "3 hour" message says about searching - even on the fixed freq firmware, which doesn't make sense.  As you will be using the fixed frequency firmware, there is no frequency searching, so the miner will reboot much quicker than on the autofreq firmware.  You can compare the kernel logs - you can see that it just sets the same frequency on all 3 boards to whatever you input and skips all the time consuming searching and setting each board individually part.  You'll probably notice the fans don't go up and down like screaming banshees so much when the miner starts either.   

Keep an eye on your temps - the fixed freq firmware runs the fans slower than the autofreq, so with two identical S9s on different firmware but set for the same hash rate, the fixed freq one will run hotter.  If they do run too hot, you can manually set the fans to a similar speed as they were on the autofreq firmware.
Coupee46

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:05:43 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:04:07 AM by frodocooper

The message is ambiguous / misleading.   The "3 hour" message says about searching - even on the fixed freq firmware, which doesn't make sense.  As you will be using the fixed frequency firmware, there is no frequency searching, so the miner will reboot much quicker than on the autofreq firmware.  You can compare the kernel logs - you can see that it just sets the same frequency on all 3 boards to whatever you input and skips all the time consuming searching and setting each board individually part.  You'll probably notice the fans don't go up and down like screaming banshees so much when the miner starts either.   

Keep an eye on your temps - the fixed freq firmware runs the fans slower than the autofreq, so with two identical S9s on different firmware but set for the same hash rate, the fixed freq one will run hotter.  If they do run too hot, you can manually set the fans to a similar speed as they were on the autofreq firmware.

Ahh. okay.. so these FREQ settings will only work on a specific firmware, and not the new LPM firmware?  Because right now I have the LPM firmware on teh S9 and tried applying the FREQ settings on it to 706.25 but its been 1.5hrs and the avg FREQ in the status window still shows 650 across all 3 hashboards.
SidSlobber

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:33:21 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:04:32 AM by frodocooper
Merited by frodocooper (1)

Ahh. okay.. so these FREQ settings will only work on a specific firmware, and not the new LPM firmware?  Because right now I have the LPM firmware on teh S9 and tried applying the FREQ settings on it to 706.25 but its been 1.5hrs and the avg FREQ in the status window still shows 650 across all 3 hashboards.

Hi - the LPM release didn't really change the previous firmware - it just added the Asic Boost function "on-top" - so whatever firmware you were on - i.e. fixed or autofreq - will still essentially stay the same.   Assuming that you were / are  on the standard autofreq firmware, if you have input a higher speed using http://192.168.1.xx/cgi-bin/minerAdvanced.cgi, it will just get ignored - you can see that in the kernel log - it will still do the auto-tune function.

So you need to flash your miner with a fixed freq firmware i.e. Antminer-S9-all-201705031838-650M-user-Update2UBI-NF.tar.gz  and then reapply the LPM firmware i.e.  Antminer-S9-LPM-20181102.tar.gz  "on-top" of the fixed freq firmware.    This will give you the Asic Boost function and the ability to increase your hash-rate.   As standard on the fixed firmware your freq will initially be fixed at 650 (i.e. 14 TH/s), so then you need to over-ride that using http://192.168.1.xx/cgi-bin/minerAdvanced.cgi  which I guess you are already trying .  That new frequency will get processed this time -  and easy to check in the kernel log.
Coupee46

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:39:39 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:05:13 AM by frodocooper

Hi - the LPM release didn't really change the previous firmware - it just added the Asic Boost function - so whatever firmware you were on - i.e. fixed or autofreq - will still essentially stay the same.   Assuming that you were / are  on the standard autofreq firmware, if you have input a higher speed using http://192.168.1.xx/cgi-bin/minerAdvanced.cgi, it will just get ignored - you can see that in the kernel log - it will still do the auto-tune function.

So you need to flash your miner with a fixed freq firmware i.e. Antminer-S9-all-201705031838-650M-user-Update2UBI-NF.tar.gz  and then reapply the LPM firmware i.e.  Antminer-S9-LPM-20181102.tar.gz  "on-top" of the fixed freq firmware.    This will give you the Asic Boost function and the ability to increase your hash-rate.   As standard on the fixed firmware your freq will initially be fixed at 650 (i.e. 14 TH/s), so then you need to over-ride that using http://192.168.1.xx/cgi-bin/minerAdvanced.cgi  which I guess you are already trying .  That new frequency will get processed this time -  and easy to check in the kernel log.

Thank you very much for the explanation regarding the LPM release.  This makes total sense now.  I did do a firmware upgrade to firmware 650, and confirmed I am now able to set fixed FREQ.  I'll apply the LPM release now to take advantage of the electric efficiency.  Thanks again!  

PS.. I had it set to 725 but Temp reading was 81,74,77.. worried i'll shorten the life on this miner, so i am going to toggle it down some..

Update: I applied the LPM update on top of the 650 fixed firmware, and confirmed I can still set fixed FREQ.  Currently have it set to 712 and temps are reading 82-72-75.  Smiley Mining at 15,003.80 GH/S(RT).

Update2: After toggling it down to 712 the temps didnt really drop much from 725, so I went ahead and toggled it back to 725.  Current readings as of now is 82/73/74... did some light search on google and bitmain and seems i should be fine.  Fan speeds are relatively low as well.  Screnshot below;

https://imgur.com/a/0GEd775
SidSlobber

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:11:56 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:05:32 AM by frodocooper

You were quick with the firmwares and reboots!  Glad to see it is working.  

Check your fan speeds - at those temps they would normally be nearing max - i.e. 5,600 to 6,000 on the intake fan.   Yours are probably lower than this because for some strange reason the fixed freq firmware sets them lower - hence the boards get hot for no good reason.

If so, you basically have spare "fan speed" capacity to speed them up and still run a high hash rate at reasonable temps.   If you want to increase the fan speeds back to the "usual" speed let me know.    It only takes around 30 seconds to do, but it takes a lot longer to explain how to do it than to actually do it  Cheesy

Edit: your update 2 crossed in the post with my message.  Yep as expected the fans are far too slow - but your temps are not too bad even with these slow fans.     If you set them to around 90% , you'll get speeds of around 4080 / 5640 on the 2 fans.  This should bring your temps down to the 70s even on your 15TH/s.  The fans will also then be fixed - which shouldn't be a problem unless the weather / room temp changes a lot.  It only takes 30s to tweak the fan speeds if you need to occasionally.   Or you can be lazy and set them to a nice noisy, fan bearing ruining 100%!
Coupee46

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:51:48 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:06:05 AM by frodocooper

You were quick with the firmwares and reboots!  Glad to see it is working.  

Check your fan speeds - at those temps they would normally be nearing max - i.e. 5,600 to 6,000 on the intake fan.   Yours are probably lower than this because for some strange reason the fixed freq firmware sets them lower - hence the boards get hot for no good reason.

If so, you basically have spare "fan speed" capacity to speed them up and still run a high hash rate at reasonable temps.   If you want to increase the fan speeds back to the "usual" speed let me know.    It only takes around 30 seconds to do, but it takes a lot longer to explain how to do it than to actually do it  Cheesy

Edit: your update 2 crossed in the post with my message.  Yep as expected the fans are far too slow - but your temps are not too bad even with these slow fans.     If you set them to around 90% , you'll get speeds of around 4080 / 5640 on the 2 fans.  This should bring your temps down to the 70s even on your 15TH/s.  The fans will also then be fixed - which shouldn't be a problem unless the weather / room temp changes a lot.  It only takes 30s to tweak the fan speeds if you need to occasionally.   Or you can be lazy and set them to a nice noisy, fan bearing ruining 100%!

Ahh okay, im sure theres a write-up on the fan speed tweak online, i'll google and adjust.  The low temp speeds is probably because it currently sits in my server closet, with a dedicated HVAC system that runs 24/7 - 365days to keep the room at a brisk 65-70F.  However I have 4 physical DELL rack servers in this server closet as well.  But i'll give the fan tweek a try, i actually like the slight quietness currently right now.  For what its worth, I am not using a Bitmain PSU, Im using the EVGA SuperNova.

Update: So I found a YouTube showing how to apply the fan config, via putty, and editing the bmminer.conf file, but as I recall doing the prior firmware 650 upgrade, etc.. and saving the backup file via antminer GUI, the backup file contains the bmminer.conf file, which I assume I can edit via winrar, save it, and do a Restore Backup via the antminer GUI and this should apply the Fan configuration?  I find it easier than going through putty lol.   Anyhow this is the config changes I made in bmminer.conf:

Code:
"A:0/0,W:*","bitmain-fan-ctrl" : true,"bitmain-fan-pwm" : "85",
"bitmain-use-vil" : true,
"bitmain-freq" : "725",
"bitmain-voltage" : "0706",
"multi-version" : "1"
}

Edit: I am using 7-Zip to create the TAR fil.

Update: I applied the config above and uploaded the new TAR backup via GUI, and it rebooted, but the fan speed still seems locked at "PWM: 46" based on the kernel log.  I went ahead and did a Generate Archive, and confirmed the TAR it generated, had the updated configuration above in the bmminer.conf file.  Maybe, my theory didnt work and i'll have to use Putty?  well.. i guess for now i'll leave as is.  Getting late in the office messing with this for the last few hours haha.

Thanks again for the help!
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2201

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:10:38 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:06:25 AM by frodocooper

first time seeing such screens...

It is for me, to be seeing them look like that layout for an S9. My S9's are nowhere similar to that.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
SidSlobber

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:00:28 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 04:42:40 AM by SidSlobber

S9i and S9j Asic Boost firmware has just released on Bitmain site.  No T9+ release yet.   Will try them out now.

Update - the S9i version is the full firmware - i.e. over 60mb and not like the S9 LPM which just patched a few files and was < 1mb.   Makes sense because there are no fixed freq firmware's for the S9i - so they can just fully replace the last version.   For the S9 - they would have to replace the previous 3 fixed and the 1 auto-tune versions if it was a complete firmware upgrade.
Ameador1

Activity: 124
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:30:51 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:07:18 AM by frodocooper

I just installed the BM FW 2018-11-02 to a 13.5T S9. The miner seems to be working nicely - less HW errors than before. I am running it on NiceHash using this pool URL: stratum+tcp://sha256asicboost.usa.nicehash.com:3368#xnsub - But my miner is actually using more power than before and running a little faster (I'm less than 2 hours into the test). Was 1515w on 240V at 13.638T, now at 1555w on 240V at 13.704T. So 0.066T faster and 40w more power use. The pool URL was generated from their site based on selecting the SHA256AsicBoost algo and adding the #xnsub suffix.

Is this some odditity with the BM FW not working right with NiceHash or is NiceHash the issue? NiceHash is supposed to support AsicBoost - but from what I've seen on here, a miner running on an AsicBoost pool should show a couple hundred watt power drop with same hashing.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2201

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:53:30 AM

installed the S9i and S9j FW versions to all my S9i's and S9j's - now to wait and see how it goes.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
chouinam

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

Installed on S9i and slightly better hash rates 14.05 vs 14 and 155watts less.

I'm happy so far.
SidSlobber

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:47:46 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:09:14 AM by frodocooper
Merited by frodocooper (3)

The very simplest method - it takes at most 30 seconds per machine and doesn't involve customizing Bitmain's code at all - is as follows:

Note: I've used Chrome - but it is similar for other browsers.

1.  Open your miner in your browser and go to the "Miner Configuration" tab.
2.  Right-click the area around the new "Low Power Mode" and click "Inspect" - the  Chrome DevTools Elements panel will appear on the right.
3.  A few lines down from the Low Power Mode, you'll notice a line with "fan-ctrl" in it.  
4.  On the fan-ctrl line, highlight the  text :none from the style="display :none", press delete and then press enter.
5.  You will now temporarily have a "Customize the fan speed percentage" check-box and input box showing in the miner GUI.  
6.  Enter your new fixed fan speeds (85 to 90% should be good for most overclocking) and do the normal "Save & Apply".
7.  Once the miner restarts - check the kernel log - at the very bottom, it will now show the following instead of the usual auto-tune lines:

Code:
Set fixed fan speed=89
FAN PWM: 89

In summary - it's just right-click to inspect the web-page, delete the :none text on the fan control line and you are done.  

Before edit screenshot:
https://imgur.com/cDHmAlF

After edit screenshot:
https://imgur.com/cIvktyx
Coupee46

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:07:15 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:09:38 AM by frodocooper

haha.. wow, that was the easiest mod ever. Thanks again, I went ahead an applied 85% and antminer just rebooted after the save and apply.  Fan6 speed after reboot jumped to 6,120 but 4mn in now its at 3,600.  The strange part is the FREQ ended up getting adjusted down to 600.  Im going to readjust it back to 725 and see if fan speed still shows up 85% in kernel log.

Update: I went ahead and tried the fan speed trick again, and when i deleted ":none" the fan speed ctrl appeared, and the value, 85 was still there.. See screenshot below;

https://imgur.com/a/HgI40n4
SidSlobber

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:12:49 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:09:55 AM by frodocooper

haha.. wow, that was the easiest mod ever. Thanks again, I went ahead an applied 85% and antminer just rebooted after the save and apply.  Fan6 speed after reboot jumped to 6,120 but 4mn in now its at 3,600.  The strange part is the FREQ ended up getting adjusted down to 600.  Im going to readjust it back to 725 and see if fan speed still shows up 85% in kernel log.

Update: I went ahead and tried the fan speed trick again, and when I deleted ":none" the fan speed ctrl appeared, and the value, 85 was still there.. See screenshot below;

https://imgur.com/a/HgI40n4

Sorry - I forgot to mention about reconfirming the freq when you change the fan setting.   On the Fixed freq 650 FW version, if the inputted freq field is left blank, it sets a safe 600 default value - so you have to input the value again like you did.

I don't understand why the fan started at 6,120 and then went to 3,600 - as you have input a PWM of 85% it shouldn't change at all.

For thoroughness - as we are on a tweaking-fest  Cheesy, it would be worth checking what chain voltages got set in the kernel log for your high hash rate.  Hopefully it is nice and low like 8.7 or 8.8v (it will show in the log as 880).   It doesn't matter much if it is higher like 9.4v etc, but higher voltages will obviously draw more power, although they may be needed for stability.    The voltages can also be tweaked to find the ideal compromise between stability and power consumption, but there usually isn't much need unless the miner starts misbehaving or you start getting missing hash boards.
Coupee46

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:04:18 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:10:26 AM by frodocooper

Sorry - I forgot to mention about reconfirming the freq when you change the fan setting.   On the Fixed freq 650 FW version, if the inputted freq field is left blank, it sets a safe 600 default value - so you have to input the value again like you did.

I don't understand why the fan started at 6,120 and then went to 3,600 - as you have input a PWM of 85% it shouldn't change at all.

For thoroughness - as we are on a tweaking-fest  Cheesy, it would be worth checking what chain voltages got set in the kernel log for your high hash rate.  Hopefully it is nice and low like 8.7 or 8.8v (it will show in the log as 880).   It doesn't matter much if it is higher like 9.4v etc, but higher voltages will obviously draw more power, although they may be needed for stability.    The voltages can also be tweaked to find the ideal compromise between stability and power consumption, but there usually isn't much need unless the miner starts misbehaving or you start getting missing hash boards.

Ya, very weird.  I went ahead and changed the FREQ back, this time to 706.  Its been running for 1hr 45mn now, and I see 194 HW on one of the hash boards, total shows .0009%.  The fan speeds still shows; 4,440 and 3,600.  I did the fan speed trick again, and it still shows the value 85 when i unhide the fan-control settings lol.. strange.

As for the kernel log here it is below;

Code:
Miner fix freq ...
read PIC voltage=940 on chain[5]
Chain:5 chipnum=63
Asic[ 0]:706
Asic[ 1]:706 Asic[ 2]:706 Asic[ 3]:706 Asic[ 4]:706 Asic[ 5]:706 Asic[ 6]:706 Asic[ 7]:706 Asic[ 8]:706
Asic[ 9]:706 Asic[10]:706 Asic[11]:706 Asic[12]:706 Asic[13]:706 Asic[14]:706 Asic[15]:706 Asic[16]:706
Asic[17]:706 Asic[18]:706 Asic[19]:706 Asic[20]:706 Asic[21]:706 Asic[22]:706 Asic[23]:706 Asic[24]:706
Asic[25]:706 Asic[26]:706 Asic[27]:706 Asic[28]:706 Asic[29]:706 Asic[30]:706 Asic[31]:706 Asic[32]:706
Asic[33]:706 Asic[34]:706 Asic[35]:706 Asic[36]:706 Asic[37]:706 Asic[38]:706 Asic[39]:706 Asic[40]:706
Asic[41]:706 Asic[42]:706 Asic[43]:706 Asic[44]:706 Asic[45]:706 Asic[46]:706 Asic[47]:706 Asic[48]:706
Asic[49]:706 Asic[50]:706 Asic[51]:706 Asic[52]:706 Asic[53]:706 Asic[54]:706 Asic[55]:706 Asic[56]:706
Asic[57]:706 Asic[58]:706 Asic[59]:706 Asic[60]:706 Asic[61]:706 Asic[62]:706
Chain:5 max freq=706
Chain:5 min freq=706

read PIC voltage=940 on chain[6]
Chain:6 chipnum=63
Asic[ 1]:706 Asic[ 2]:706 Asic[ 3]:706 Asic[ 4]:706 Asic[ 5]:706 Asic[ 6]:706 Asic[ 7]:706 Asic[ 8]:706
Asic[ 9]:706 Asic[10]:706 Asic[11]:706 Asic[12]:706 Asic[13]:706 Asic[14]:706 Asic[15]:706 Asic[16]:706
Asic[17]:706 Asic[18]:706 Asic[19]:706 Asic[20]:706 Asic[21]:706 Asic[22]:706 Asic[23]:706 Asic[24]:706
Asic[25]:706 Asic[26]:706 Asic[27]:706 Asic[28]:706 Asic[29]:706 Asic[30]:706 Asic[31]:706 Asic[32]:706
Asic[33]:706 Asic[34]:706 Asic[35]:706 Asic[36]:706 Asic[37]:706 Asic[38]:706 Asic[39]:706 Asic[40]:706
Asic[41]:706 Asic[42]:706 Asic[43]:706 Asic[44]:706 Asic[45]:706 Asic[46]:706 Asic[47]:706 Asic[48]:706
Asic[49]:706 Asic[50]:706 Asic[51]:706 Asic[52]:706 Asic[53]:706 Asic[54]:706 Asic[55]:706 Asic[56]:706
Chain:6 max freq=706
Chain:6 min freq=706

read PIC voltage=940 on chain[7]
Chain:7 chipnum=63
Chain:7 max freq=706
Chain:7 min freq=706

max freq = 706
set baud=1
Chain[J6] PIC temp offset=62,-4,0,0,0,0,33,0
Chain[J6] chip[244] use PIC middle temp offset=-4 typeID=55
New offset Chain[5] chip[244] local:47 remote:50 offset:29
Chain[J6] chip[244] get middle temp offset=29 typeID=55
Chain[J6] chip[128] use PIC middle temp offset=0 typeID=00
Warning: Chain[J6] has no temp offset in PIC! will fix it
New offset Chain[5] chip[244] local:45 remote:48 offset:29