Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO ACHIEVE HIGHER BOUNTY REWARDS  (Read 576 times)
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

Hi everyone, i have been hearing so many bounty hunters complain of receiving low rewards after participating in a bounty Campaign for a long time.. Here is my own Suggestion. I think that bounty managers should have a required number of participants on every campaign in a Bounty. With this, there would be limited number of participants and Higher bounty rewards..

Guys what do you think?
The bounty manager of a project or the CEO will be glad to have so many participants, because the more the number of participants, the easier the project will be disseminated and the wider the coverage or the reach. So they are not concerned if their bounty hunters would receive enough each. In fact, it will be their joy, if it's not enough, because they believe bounty hunters always dump.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

Yes, it is a good idea to limit the number of participants for every campaigns in bounty program. But it should be adjusted with the promotion target of an ICO project. Limit the number of participants may lessen the possibility to attract investors. However, It can be fixed by improving the requirements for participants to have more quality of campaigns.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

Hi everyone, i have been hearing so many bounty hunters complain of receiving low rewards after participating in a bounty Campaign for a long time.. Here is my own Suggestion. I think that bounty managers should have a required number of participants on every campaign in a Bounty. With this, there would be limited number of participants and Higher bounty rewards..

Guys what do you think?

That is very complicated since bounty managers wants many bounty hunters as part of the advertisement and the only thing we have to much higher reward is you must have a higher rank like Senyor member to Legendary .
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

But the bounty manager does not think like you. The purpose of the bounty is to advertise their ICO project, the more participants as possible, the more popular the project will be and buy ICO. I see very few projects restricting participants to secure income. Therefore, low rewards are a common problem for bounty projects

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

The problem is managers don't care about bounty hunter earnings. The more people involved, the better for them. A limited number of participants in campaigns is a rarity, but the rewards are much greater. But if all campaigns will impose the restriction, the honest hunter will be hard to get into them , there will be bots , multiaccounts and other.

rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

fully agree, if campaigns will be limited to 300 participants, rewards will be 1.5-2 times higher, but as it said often "these are our problems",
another great way to participate in signature, less people and usually higher reward than in socials (about 40% bounty pool), so the rewards
also good

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

Your suggestion is sensible overcrowding of bounty campaign affect reward each bounty participants earn, it's rare to find bounty manager who put limited on number of participants, it is free for all.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

People usually says luck but its not luck i think. You need to read and research very deeply and find good bounties. Usually its very rare that we cant find good bounties.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

The problem is not always with the bounty allocation, neither is it always with the number of participants, but you should be more concerned on the service you can offer, that would fetch you more reward, no matter how small the allocation is.
Also, there are some people who receive higher rewards yet, when it is listed, they sell at ridiculous price. While someone with little can hold and still sell at higher price.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:31:14 PM

your suggestion is only good to bounty hunters but it is not good to ICOs. the more participants the more publicity is made to ICOs and the more investors will notice and get interested in it. what ICOs needs is publicity but if there is few participants it won't get that much attention and possibly it will fail.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:36:01 PM

Some bounty managers do set limitations for number of participants for their bounty campaigns, you just have to find those mnagers and follow them when they post new bounty campaign.
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:56:50 PM

With your suggestion like that there are some bounty manager has did but a lot of CEO ICO need to promoted as much as they can about their project. But there was many way to get huge reward for bounty you can join signature campaign but you have high rank or you just joind article,translation but don't joined social media because there too many partcipant
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:02:10 AM

Guys what do you think?
I think it is not possible for bounty managers to limit their participants in a bounty campaign. Participants in a campaign are the advertisers of the project so if the more participants the bigger chance that the ICO would be successful as there are many advertisers on board to promote the project. I think they should increase the allocated funds for bounty if the project is successful after the campaign.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:34:16 AM

Guys what do you think?
Me im looking for a fix amount like 1 billion to be shared equally to the work of participants
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13