Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to invest in other platforms other than Bitcoin  (Read 1047 times)
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

Since you're talking about a coin that actually gives you an income, I'd suggest you try out Steemit.
Even with a relatively small stake, you can earn decently by investing in different bots.

If you're somewhat good at writing, you can also get earnings from that.

Check out my account to gauge what you could be earning. I'm by no means a whale, but I'm pretty happy with what I earn there.

https://steemit.com/@daan

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

Investing in other platforms other than Bitcoin is likely to bring more profit in the same amount of time, as they grow in price faster.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

BTC is the most stable coin that sets the trend for the entire crypto market, and long-term investments in it constitute the least risk of losing their investments. Another such coin is ETH. But the lower the risk, the lower the potential profit. Greater profit can be obtained by investing in various altcoins, which are now very much on the market. But investing in them carries a big risk.
Connor Guzman

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

Bitcoin is the basic coin of crypto and of course the most trustworthy one. You can go to other altcoins and tokens too, it's completely your choice and taste.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

Its not bad for try another altcoin.but one should keep in mind crypto currency is the oldest & lot of people had good earnings. crypto currency is the the first preference for me. l think so.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:54:01 PM

Wow. A whole forum about investment in other platform  Wink Some altcoins have better idea and better technology. But with so strong dependencies from BTC price they don't have chance to develop normal. But I think it will happen. And I buy more Ada, Eng, Stratis, Ardor and some other
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

Its not bad for try another altcoin.but one should keep in mind crypto currency is the oldest & lot of people had good earnings. crypto currency is the the first preference for me. l think so.
Despite the fact that Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies, there are much more profitable projects and coins that have great prospects in the future. Even if we take for example ethereum, in my opinion It is much more profitable than Bitcoin.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

I ve been having interest in chrypto market thing in Bitcoin and I m looking for some other platforms to invest in.

You boys know any other platforms that offer us good income, features and benefits?
I don't  see new platforms in which to invest. This year's hundreds of ICOs are failures. It is better start to trade than try to guess the advantages and growth of the new platform will give.

Albert Hays

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

You should look up various Altcoins as there are a lot of good potential coins to select from that could be a good investment for you. Something you should understand people will have a lot of opinions of what the best coins are but before making up your mind look through some of them before deciding as you might like something that isn't considered a top coin but still has potential if you're looking to invest in something new.
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:54:45 PM

Ethereum is a promising platform. I like Stellar and EOS very much too.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

Other then Bitcoin you can make good profit in altcoin. Bitcoin just rolling around 6500$ where XRP, EOS, XLM giving good profit in short term. Even you can go for the ICO investments but will be more risky and need to do research.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

Other then Bitcoin you can make good profit in altcoin. Bitcoin just rolling around 6500$ where XRP, EOS, XLM giving good profit in short term. Even you can go for the ICO investments but will be more risky and need to do research.
In general, there is a sense today to invest in competitors ethereum. In my opinion, stellar, ripple, neo and waves are very well suited for long-term investments.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:05:03 PM

I ve been having interest in chrypto market thing in Bitcoin and I m looking for some other platforms to invest in.

You boys know any other platforms that offer us good income, features and benefits?
There are other alternative platforms that can be used. Examples of such are NEM, NEO, Waves and other. There are some others too. Their speed of transaction is even much more better than the platform of bitcoin.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

Horizen is currently sleeping waiting to boom like a bomb. Even the Federal Reserve will be afraid of. It's one of the most promising privacy coin (right now) and these type of coin will be a lot more used in the crypto space.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:25:20 PM

yes, crypto is very interesting and crypto is not only bitcoin
so, you can choose another crypto rather than bitcoin, maybe ethereum, eos and ADA can be a good choice
but, i think its better for you to make a research by yourself before investing

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

I think you better have to do more research in relation to other altcoins in the crypto market and gather some data on each alts for your analysis. The market history is  very important in your consideration as you can see the graphical chart which represents the market trend. I would suggest you may start with the top 50 altcoins in the  crypto market like CMC.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

Get to know this project. In my opinion, the project has a great future. He has a great team #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment the bonus is 5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:30:03 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 11:41:39 PM by acheampong64

Are you talking of other platforms still in crypto or you mean you want to do something else very different from crypto. Anyway there are so many options in crypto for you. Just find where you'll fit and do your best. Crypto ecosystem is a huge enterprise buddy and I'm sure you'll find sooner what you enjoy doing most. Utilize that opportunity to earn as you do what you can do best.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

You are not going to find what you are looking for by asking in the forum, you are going to get some suggestions but to know whether those suggestions are any good then you are going to need to make your own research and it seems you do not have what it is needed to carry such an investigation by yourself so wait until you are ready otherwise you will lose your money.
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more and more valuable day by day so bitcoin is better investment hodl for long term  you definitely get a great profits otherwise invest in best altcoins.and also there is risk  so be careful and invest your money.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: