Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:06:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to invest in other platforms other than Bitcoin  (Read 1063 times)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

Yeah I know about the Bitcoin and i love it but im searching for No.2 bitcoin that can gain me profit in the future as well.

would be greatly appriciated if you know one with great propect
Going by your query, I see there is a lot more you need to know to survive the hash reality of the crypto markets. If you know the things that made Bitcoin #1, then you're half way into what to look for from a crypto with potentials and there are many of them out there, but are probably oversold at the moment, you'd step and walk over them while searching. Suffice to say the answer you seek is hidden in the knowledge you acquire.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

Bitcoin gives assurance of stability on investment and the potential alotcoin gives the probability of higher returns on investment. Altcoins based on blockchain infrastructure & Exchange platform are beneficial for investment, do your research on the projects comming under this categories as follows
1) Blockchain infrastructure projects :- ZIL, EOS, Cardano, EOS, Steller, NEM, NEO, ONT, TRON, IOST etc
2) Exchange based altcoins :- BNB, HT, COSS, KCS, FCOIN, BGOGO, CEN, TEN, QASH, ABCC etc
Out of the above i am very bullish on Zilliqa, they are going to launch their mainnet in January 2019 this will pump the price of ZIL token.

Remember this thing about cryptocurrency indutry, This industry runs on the news, Hypes and trends (Such as partneships & exchange listing announcement, Technical upgradtion, testnet & mainnet announcement) & to collects this trends you will have to read mainstream websites related to cryptocurrency such as cointelegraph, bitcoinexchangeguide, bitcoinist, CCN etc to gain knowledge or follow the projects twitter handle in which you have to invest or take advantage of free sources like youtube & bitcointalk forum. Always do your research before investing & invest that much amount only if unlucky loss incurred which you will be able to digest.

nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Yes i can suggest you some great platforms like neo and ethereum. If you want to invest some altcoin strong like btc you can choose ethereum. If you want to do more x and do want to more risk you can also invest in neo.
These are the bitcoins in altcoin market. These two project very promising. especially ethereum surely. You can invest. These are fast they have erc 20 and nep5 tokens and they have new technology.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

There are so many cryptocurrencies are present in the market. And many of them have high potential in their growth. ETH and XRP is a good option for the investment.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

"Also, there is a lot of good coins for invest, but you need to make your own research work before investing in. I can give you some good projects to check :
ETH, ADA, PHX, NPXS, TRX."
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

indeed not only about crypto bitcoin only. need to have a wider view to be able to produce enough in crypto and it is not easy. There is the possible ethereum could be the other way but worth it and for bitcoin entered. but at the very least learn first more about crypto became more important than just the results.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

I ve been having interest in chrypto market thing in Bitcoin and I m looking for some other platforms to invest in.

You boys know any other platforms that offer us good income, features and benefits?

Although Bitcoin is the oldest and the most respected cryptocurrency, you can definitely work with the other platforms and make money trading altcoins. Pay attention to Cardano, Waves, NEO, Ethereum which are great.
coinhunt

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

I ve been having interest in chrypto market thing in Bitcoin and I m looking for some other platforms to invest in.

You boys know any other platforms that offer us good income, features and benefits?

Have you tried CEX for buying crypto? If not I would suggest you to check reviews of it and maybe register there. It's quite a comfortable exchange, btw. Though it doesn’t have very wide selection of coins but all cryptocoins listed there are worthy. For example, I found this place convenient for buying eth in euro (https://cex.io/eth-eur).
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

Bitcoin is not a platform. It is transparent ledger decentralized digital cash.  Because of its future use its price should increase. If you buy you might profit. You don not need to do any investments. Well maybe into some secure way to store your coins. That would be perfect investment.
Lotermity91

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

maybe you can try EOS and Stellar or NEO, don't forget Tron. they have a different Blockchain network. and in my opinion their platform has become popular among crypto investors.
If you can afford you should try to invest only and only in bitcoin, because still bitcoin is the best option for your investment, but you have a limited budget then you should try to choose such coin for investment which have cheap price but good potential.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

Ethereum is a strong platform. There are many others as well. NEO, EOS, WAN and so on. Just make sure you do your research right. Otherwise you may end up losing your money if you just listen to random people shilling coins.

Kekkins87

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

There are so many cryptocurrencies are present in the market. And many of them have high potential in their growth. ETH and XRP is a good option for the investment.

I agree...the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

Yeah I know about the Bitcoin and i love it but im searching for No.2 bitcoin that can gain me profit in the future as well.

would be greatly appriciated if you know one with great propect
Going by your query, I see there is a lot more you need to know to survive the hash reality of the crypto markets. If you know the things that made Bitcoin #1, then you're half way into what to look for from a crypto with potentials and there are many of them out there, but are probably oversold at the moment, you'd step and walk over them while searching. Suffice to say the answer you seek is hidden in the knowledge you acquire.
This is the truth, many people come to this market thinking they can make a fortune in a few days by just following the advice of someone else about in which coins you need to invest but the ones that get the most benefits out of cryptocurrencies are the ones that are able to identify by themselves the coins that can be successful in the future, because no one is really going to share the information about the coins that are any good to someone that he doesn't know.
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

Imagine that there is a world, where people do not have to care about other peoples opinion. Oh, you do not need to imagine it, so mind your own head.
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

If you are a newbie in crypto, you can buy altcoins from top 20-30 from coinmarketcap. All projects there are very strong and trustful. As for me, I hold some tokens from them but also I like small projects with small cap.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

All these people would not be rensponsible for your calls, so listen to the, but make all the descisions on your own. For successful person there could not be another way.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:58:59 AM

I cannot understand people that are investing everything in Bitcoin, because atlcoins are much better and offer faster solutions. I hope the era of BTC is going to end soon and we will see the new beginning of altcoins.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

You have to ask in the discussion forum altcoins and more important is to document yourself. In vain, I recommend you a certain platform, if you do not understand the principle of the crypto market. You need to document long before you start investing, otherwise your money will be lost.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

when you want to invest in other platforms other than bitcoin you should be able to research how their platform is created and what they develop as much as possible to provide a right solution for the problem.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

The ammount of possible option is really huge, but I am not sure that most of them are good enough. Look better and you will find something that you like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: