Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 11:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS GAINING PROFIT A COMPETITION?  (Read 686 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

Sure many would definitely experience jealousy towards the achievement of someone whether if it is a financial attainment or a status in life But this is pretty normal to us human beings and we can not simply deny it, But I really think this should not feel like a competition and I really think someone that is gaining more profit doesn't need to make someone feel little and make anyone envy to the achievement he make but to make it a good teaching and a good model to make someone stride and one should be an inspiration to anyone that wants to have the same status.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

Good day. Others really like competing and wanted to be above other else when it comes to earnings. They even want to show off on social media but its their right to do so. I admire those silent earners and crypto experts that has already earned thousands of dollars on investment and trading yet stays humble. I myself don't like competition when it comes to earnings coz honestly I'm only new to cryptocurrency and got only a few knowledge. Still learning till now.
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

I agree. Investing on a coin and expecting big return on investment can result to making rush decisions and most of the time its the bad ones. You can be thankful for the small gains rather than a huge lost. There is no problem with aiming to earn a high amount as long as you deserve it. There is no easy money on crypto.

mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

Gaining a profit is an achievement for me, because I invest my money in crypto then suddenly a couple of weeks I earn a good profit like 20-40% profit.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

Yes it is. There is no space left for people, that are not fast enough. If you want to gain profits, you need to trade and if you won't be among first people that are placing the short or long order. The price will change and you won't get so much profit as you could.

VivianJacob

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

I have a little disagreement with your opinion that it would be better if we should not take risks. Because if you do not take the risk, then how can you overcome the downturn in bitcoin prices? We all do not dare to risk selling the bitcoin, and risk-takers will jump and snatch money from you.
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

I agrree with you . we need do our own research about our investments. People want to follow some influencers and they are losing their money. Also for me small percentage profits is better than loss. So i am moving with my feelings and according to my experiences.
People need to learn informations via searching..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

it seems like I have learned about it that to start investing must be with your own choice, not too involved in people's choices. because if you finally get a loss, that person cannot guarantee our money to return. so think clearly and make your own decisions. therefore learning about market conditions is very important before starting an investment.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kasen Matthews

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

Never mind of those people who always wanted to earn big. They could be the greedy people that have the mindest of I want more and more and more even I joined my all accounts. They are not good example to us who are still in the beginning of crypto bounty parts.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

Let it not be! That is the number one reason for the investors, especially new to this part because of jealousy about other users that they have come up with a good profit, so you follow their tips and turns out that you made a bad investment leading you to loss profit. Always make your own move, and to strengthen that up, you must do your own research regarding market prices, and the altcoins and coins features to fully come up with a good call to assure that your investment are completely safe and can produce profit.

Don't be sad that you get only a small amount of profit. It is better to get small profit, than to make reckless investments that ends in a bad profit. 

Does anyone experience this? Please share. Thank you!

Yes, I think in the crypto, we are competing with other people to gain more profit. And if somehow, we cannot make a big profit, then we need to satisfy with the profit we got so we can continue to make another profit. Don't be sad if you cannot make a bigger profit because I am sure that your time will come to make a big profit. Just be patient, continue your trading, and not give up from the trading and in the end, you will make a lot of money from the crypto.

Doing it like a competition to gain more profits but in a constructive manner not for greedeness, we all accept the fact that everyone of us here aim to gain high and we do this in a step by step basis we cannot became rich here overnight.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

Gaining in crypto industry is not a competition. How can we demonstrate a competition , if each traders had a small amount of funds and some have much. When it comes to gaining, it is important to have much funds so that one trader can have much profits also. There are aslo different ways of gaining profits each trader and we can't laugh at other misfortune because it is a bad habit of a crypto trader. Developing self-confidence is not bad as long as it has a good purposes.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

Gaining a profit is not a competition. It is every individuals need. We don't have to compete with each other. We have our own purpose why do we have to earn and to survive. And it is given in the society that there's someone above you and there's someone below you. Just do your own work and focus on your own goals to avoid competency.

betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

right I like your opinion it's better to get a little than nothing and not get a profit.
many novice investors want to get big profits instead of being a disaster for themselves
most scams promise big profits and are very convincing to attract investors
salad daging

Activity: 1722
Merit: 828

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

it is more satisfying to get results because of my own choice even if I fail, I think it is still better than having to fail because of following other people, yes because I am a bounty hunter and I prefer to join the bounty not because of other people's suggestions but because my own choice

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ityandsyn

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

Let it not be! That is the number one reason for the investors, especially new to this part because of jealousy about other users that they have come up with a good profit, so you follow their tips and turns out that you made a bad investment leading you to loss profit. Always make your own move, and to strengthen that up, you must do your own research regarding market prices, and the altcoins and coins features to fully come up with a good call to assure that your investment are completely safe and can produce profit.

Don't be sad that you get only a small amount of profit. It is better to get small profit, than to make reckless investments that ends in a bad profit.  

It seems not a competition but we're really compete each one of us and this is essence especially if we are in the day to day trading , but since we are in one community we should take care of each other against hacker .
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Gaining or earning profit is not a competition, it is a stratigical part of a investor/user on how they get a huge amount to get rich, to make a successful people in the better future.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

points of your post, why do you think crypto can bring you rich in a short time? the concept in every investment requires time and process to grow. and not briefly, what happened last year was due to many factors. one of them is because the price of bitcoin is rising. so if you want to invest in ico, or altcoin. use knowledge for that to bring profit
Moeda

Activity: 1586
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

I think that this crypto investment we have to wait for the long term to get a profit. If we are in a hurry, we certainly will not benefit. Moreover, we sell below the purchase price, this is definitely a big loss. We hope that all can maintain the exchange rate well.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

In any kind of market there will always be a winner and a loser and that is the basis of trading and investing. The competition is only set up by the companies that the investors put money into so unless their is competition then there will be no movement and if there is no movement who can a person earn in the market. So in short competition is a necessity that is needed to push market prices up or down and the cryptocurrency market is not exempt to it.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

I have been involved in trading for over a year. I am an aggressive trader, I love to take risks. I'd rather risk than wait.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: