Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20637 times)
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

Don't know what you have there is stress occurs , of Course, if you sent all the money in one coin, then of course it's stress , and if it is reasonable I'm not really worried go to the exchange for 2-3 times a day and look at a graph and all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

If you now get up in shorts, then the stress will be at a minimum.  Trading in hands is always fraught with stress and risk.  It is more convenient to trade a trading bot and sleep well.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

Trading seems complicated, but if you know about projects and can predict prices accurately. You can make a lot of money trading. Trading is hard and tense, but there are too many people who make a lot of money trading. An experienced trader, if you want to engage in trade.
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

Trading always keep pump altcoins and top coins. It's right trading will kill your much time. For trading you can take instantly up and down of volume.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

Trading is one of the most difficult paths to easy money. Not everyone can cope with daily stress. I also get nervous every day looking at this market, but I understand that now is the best opportunity to change your life and increase the available savings. I do not want to miss this opportunity.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

Trading is one of the most difficult paths to easy money. Not everyone can cope with daily stress. I also get nervous every day looking at this market, but I understand that now is the best opportunity to change your life and increase the available savings. I do not want to miss this opportunity.
Earnings on trading is not an easy money, as you said. Trading is hard work. every good trader has to do a lot of things before he start trading

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

I have a opposite opinion regards trading. Market is volatile right now, on BTC you can trade very good volume. It is a good times for traders, better than it was in November.

Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

I'm tired too. This cryptocurrency,speculations, governments and whales were tired of me. I sell my All coins include bitcoin or top coins two months ago and I am happy for that. If prices will go again more until start of the 2019, I will buy some Bitcoin and Ethereum.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

The truth is that making money is not really easy, you have to sacrifice so much for it, you have to put in your time, stress your self and a lot more, it's just the way making money and creating wealth works.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

Stress is really annoying. I think it should dissapear with time. And the time... Trading doesnt take more time than common job. Furthermore, the hour of work here cost much more money

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

like most people in this market. You succumbed to fear and panic and left this market, the next wave will be the same, newcomers will come and lose money and leave, it seems in this world in another way you will not earn. My eyes are falling prices for tokens, and every day my portfolio is getting smaller, but I do not worry and work calmly, I'm sure that the bull will come to the market, and the sooner the bears will sell tokens the sooner the bull will come.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

I'm tired too. This cryptocurrency,speculations, governments and whales were tired of me. I sell my All coins include bitcoin or top coins two months ago and I am happy for that. If prices will go again more until start of the 2019, I will buy some Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Especially at the present time, it is easy to lose money despite being an experienced trader. That leads to frustration, because it is difficult for you not to continue trading in a continuous loss
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

Well, once you invest in something then the stress comes with it until you get out of it with profit. And if you don't get some profit on it then you stay in a permanent stress kind of situation. This crypto market is very volatile and therefore subjected to giving alot of stress to the users. Btw you can feel a bit better by thinking of the guys who have invested while the price of bitcoin was close to 20k usd. Atleast with that you know that you are not alone in this.
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

You are right about trading cryptocurrency taking a big chunk of your time, the stress you have to go through in trading is equally very much and the fact is, you actually need to experience all these for you to determine what works for you or not!

jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

Especially at the present time, it is easy to lose money despite being an experienced trader. That leads to frustration, because it is difficult for you not to continue trading in a continuous loss
Yes, the nowadays situation on the crypto market is such that even if you are the experienced trader it is very hard to turn a profit in, that is why lots of people stop to trade.
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

i'm the same condition with you and stop trading for now, because  i'm loss much money in trading for bught altcoin and now the price is going don very deep and make stressed and frustated in this condition, i can't do anything in this situation and just wait hope altcoin price are growing up again  Cry Cry

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:40:34 PM

Have you tried trading on more longer time-frames? I believe, trade will not take you so much time and effort.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
Mesquito

Activity: 322

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:25:10 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

You isn't anymore trading, but playing games?
I don't think it is good, it is very similar to gambling.
You could consider a investment platform that isn't hard: instead of choosing which coins to buy, you invest on coin bundles (on CoinBundle), and also the thematic ones. There are also the 20 top crypto to invest.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:27:02 PM

Investors and traders leave the cryptocurrency market due to the fact that it does not bring the profit that it brought last year.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

Blockchain games is the way now. I love the fact that so many of them tends to give incentives to players when they play the games, but even with that, I still enjoy trading, it was always my first love in crypto.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: