Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] --> TRUSTplus TRUST <-- [X16S][PoW][MN]  (Read 5236 times)
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

It is imperative you remove your TRUST coins from Bittrex before they become "unrecoverable"

Ok I downloaded the file for win...I think I need to sync the wallet, any suggestion on how to do it?

Do you know how to directly install the Dat files?

Close the wallet -
If windows,
Download this https://drive.google.com/a/trust.digital/file/d/17xGLb95dD4-4J0UuHT0mtYVrwcdju7ZA/view?usp=drivesdk
Decompress it to %appdata%/TrustPlus/   Replacing files

Then open it. Should sync you to November 2018

I just dowloaded the exe from website, don't know about the dat file.
The file you are pointing me is very big, past 2 gb, what is that for please?

It is the Blockchain and the index all in one zip file.  There are no executable files inside compress.zip. Just *.dat

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
numeracci

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:44:02 AM

It is imperative you remove your TRUST coins from Bittrex before they become "unrecoverable"

Ok I downloaded the file for win...I think I need to sync the wallet, any suggestion on how to do it?

Do you know how to directly install the Dat files?

Close the wallet -
If windows,
Download this https://drive.google.com/a/trust.digital/file/d/17xGLb95dD4-4J0UuHT0mtYVrwcdju7ZA/view?usp=drivesdk
Decompress it to %appdata%/TrustPlus/   Replacing files

Then open it. Should sync you to November 2018

I just dowloaded the exe from website, don't know about the dat file.
The file you are pointing me is very big, past 2 gb, what is that for please?

It is the Blockchain and the index all in one zip file.  There are no executable files inside compress.zip. Just *.dat

sorry I wasn't clear.
I downloaded the walletapp for win from  https://trustplus.com/.
When I open it starts syncying, but more than 12 hours now...
So now I need I think to download the file you suggested and decompress in folder.
Just want to be sure I didn't miss anything.
usrcoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

That's my experience ... if it helps!

1 / Download the file win.zip on the site.
2 / Unzip, you get: TrustPlus-qt.exe
3 / Create a folder "TrustPlus-qt" in c: \ users \ your name \:
Result: c: \ users \ your name \ TrustPlus-qt
4 / Place TrustPlus-qt.exe in this folder.
5 / Run TrustPlus-qt.exe ... and wait for synchronization.
6 / You now have several years of data to recover.
It will be too long for:
7 / Stop the wallet.
8 / Download as said above the file Dat. compressed (compress.zip)
9 / Unzip and place the .Dat file where the wallet is.
At this location: c: \ users \ your name \ AppData \ Roaming \ TrustPlus \
10 / Restart TrustPlus-qt.exe ... and wait for synchronization.
At this location: c: \ users \ your name \ TrustPlus-qt \

While loading the .dat file by the wallet. Its screen (UI) will not be completely defined. Expect. May be several days.

However, even if the portfolio is not fully synchronized,
can receive coins. If you send them during sync above, they will be visible on the wallet after synchronization.
Or by other means such as an explorer during sync.

For me: I downloaded,
http://trustplus.co/boostrap.zip (Made Q4 2017)
because :
http://trustplus.co/TrustPlusBackup.zip (Made Q1 2018) Not working.
and I was not aware of: compress.zip. 15 days of synchronization!

I consider that the TrusPlus community is very serious, so it should not abandon those trapped in the trade. Give them time. Do not burn these parts.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

That's my experience ... if it helps!

1 / Download the file win.zip on the site.
2 / Unzip, you get: TrustPlus-qt.exe
3 / Create a folder "TrustPlus-qt" in c: \ users \ your name \:
Result: c: \ users \ your name \ TrustPlus-qt
4 / Place TrustPlus-qt.exe in this folder.
5 / Run TrustPlus-qt.exe ... and wait for synchronization.
6 / You now have several years of data to recover.
It will be too long for:
7 / Stop the wallet.
8 / Download as said above the file Dat. compressed (compress.zip)
9 / Unzip and place the .Dat file where the wallet is.
At this location: c: \ users \ your name \ AppData \ Roaming \ TrustPlus \
10 / Restart TrustPlus-qt.exe ... and wait for synchronization.
At this location: c: \ users \ your name \ TrustPlus-qt \

While loading the .dat file by the wallet. Its screen (UI) will not be completely defined. Expect. May be several days.

However, even if the portfolio is not fully synchronized,
can receive coins. If you send them during sync above, they will be visible on the wallet after synchronization.
Or by other means such as an explorer during sync.

For me: I downloaded,
http://trustplus.co/boostrap.zip (Made Q4 2017)
because :
http://trustplus.co/TrustPlusBackup.zip (Made Q1 2018) Not working.
and I was not aware of: compress.zip. 15 days of synchronization!

I consider that the TrusPlus community is very serious, so it should not abandon those trapped in the trade. Give them time. Do not burn these parts.

Pm me your address, I would like to tip you for this post.

numeracci

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:00:46 PM

I think a Trust Dev should have known this in advance.
Install the app,download a file and overwrite, not so hard to tell.
Then you tip users when you misleaded other ones. Bah!
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

I do know this but when someone else learns they should be recognized for their hard work.  I have posted a couple things things in Discord. We have a few options to store coins there.  Fastest way is to download the Oracle  Virtual Box, boot the VM, run TrustPlus until it syncs, close, delete wallet.dat and start it back up.  Second easiest way is to download the compress.zip which contains an index and Blockchain to be placed in %appdata% or /.TrustPlus

Traditional is always best for security.  The Blockchain takes a couple weeks to sync starting from near metal.

If none of this works, get a paper wallet.

Travis

numeracci

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:14:57 AM

I do know this but when someone else learns they should be recognized for their hard work.  I have posted a couple things things in Discord. We have a few options to store coins there.  Fastest way is to download the Oracle  Virtual Box, boot the VM, run TrustPlus until it syncs, close, delete wallet.dat and start it back up.  Second easiest way is to download the compress.zip which contains an index and Blockchain to be placed in %appdata% or /.TrustPlus

Traditional is always best for security.  The Blockchain takes a couple weeks to sync starting from near metal.

If none of this works, get a paper wallet.

Travis

That works Travis, without doubt.
Wouldn't be easier to fix a post like:

- Download wallet for your OS at https://trustplus.com/.
- Download this file to update your blockchain and index https://drive.google.com/a/trust.digital/file/d/17xGLb95dD4-4J0UuHT0mtYVrwcdju7ZA/view?usp=drivesdk.
- Decompress in %appdata%/TrustPlus and replace files.
- Then wait for the blockchain to sync (it may take very long time).
ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

any plans to be listed on any exchange?

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

We are likely to release the working wallet in the next 24 hours. Our website needs to be updated first.

pool4blocks

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

In website I see algo X11, in [ANN] I see X16S, which is the right one?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

In website I see algo X11, in [ANN] I see X16S, which is the right one?

We are making a new website and the Blockchain launched 7/4/14 was a X11.  This new one is X16R.  Thank you for letting us know and we wiped alot of our website out and will be updating it to something on Github.io

Travis

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 02:37:08 AM

REs pool

Let me know if you want the code, we are at Block 2950 with a minimum reward until 9600.  This should give you time to get the X16S pool ready.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

Code is Released on GitHub... https://github.com/TrustPlus/TRUSTplusXTP

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 11:25:41 PM

Our initial soft launch did not work. Our masternodes collateral was not confirmed by the masternodes, shutting the masternodes off. Also the requirements of Nodes and Masternodes were not met causing the blockchain to fail at 2825.  We have since restarted and released a version "B."  Try it out and let us know if you see any problems.

The blockchain mines PoW for 9600 blocks at 0.1 Rewards. At 9601 it will start making 10 XTP per block with 50% going to masternodes. MasterNodes Collateral is set at 100,000 XTP.

Next up we will be asking Mining Pools to add our X16S coin. People have been solo mining, THANK YOU!! With some interest in mining, so too will there be interest in exchanges.

We will be petitioning Bittrex to be relisted as TRUSTplus with the Ticker XTP. However, all TRUST coins left on Bittrex Jauary 10th, 2019 0:00 UTC will be destroyed.  Please contact me for a TRUST deposit address so we can avoid a possible issue in the future.

The swap will be held on the TRUSTplus.com website.  Its very simple, you will have to enter your TRUST address and your XTP address.  We will then look up the contents of your TRUST address, look for any bonuses (PoS mining) and propose a new address for you to send the coins. Then you hit swap. Once the coins TRUST are deposited, we will send XTP to that new address.

Thank you all for your time.
-Travis

ShawlyNot007

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:29:34 AM

Hi

Where can I now store the trust plus assets I currently hold on bittrex??

I couldn't find any wallets that support this asset.

Our initial soft launch did not work. Our masternodes collateral was not confirmed by the masternodes, shutting the masternodes off. Also the requirements of Nodes and Masternodes were not met causing the blockchain to fail at 2825.  We have since restarted and released a version "B."  Try it out and let us know if you see any problems.

The blockchain mines PoW for 9600 blocks at 0.1 Rewards. At 9601 it will start making 10 XTP per block with 50% going to masternodes. MasterNodes Collateral is set at 100,000 XTP.

Next up we will be asking Mining Pools to add our X16S coin. People have been solo mining, THANK YOU!! With some interest in mining, so too will there be interest in exchanges.

We will be petitioning Bittrex to be relisted as TRUSTplus with the Ticker XTP. However, all TRUST coins left on Bittrex Jauary 10th, 2019 0:00 UTC will be destroyed.  Please contact me for a TRUST deposit address so we can avoid a possible issue in the future.

The swap will be held on the TRUSTplus.com website.  Its very simple, you will have to enter your TRUST address and your XTP address.  We will then look up the contents of your TRUST address, look for any bonuses (PoS mining) and propose a new address for you to send the coins. Then you hit swap. Once the coins TRUST are deposited, we will send XTP to that new address.

-Travis
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 02:18:18 AM

Hi

-Travis

I would suggest downloading the XTP (X Trust Plus) https://github.com/TrustPlus/TRUSTplusXTP/releases/tag/1.0.1c and Message me about swapping your TRUST for XTP.

gringolandia

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:20:29 AM

Hello,

I tried to move Trust Coins from Bittrex to TrustPus-QT which won't sync. This was several weeks ago. Is there any way to find the transaction or recover the few thousand Trust or would they be lost?

Thanks in advance for any info. 
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 12:37:33 AM

Hello,

I tried to move Trust Coins from Bittrex to TrustPus-QT which won't sync. This was several weeks ago. Is there any way to find the transaction or recover the few thousand Trust or would they be lost?

Thanks in advance for any info. 

It takes for ever to sync.  If you would like to meet at Discord, I can help you withdraw TRUST from Bittrex and Swap your coins for XTP.  Takes about 5 minutes.

Travis

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 12:42:23 AM

FYI,

We are doing Swaps on Discord https://discord.gg/VMCER8v  If you have coins in Bittrex make sure you let us know so we can get the new wallet XTP on your Desktop, Send us the TRUST, and then we send you the same amount of XTP. Bittrex has set a burn day of 1/10/2019 so please make sure your coins are Swapped before this day.

Travis

ShawlyNot007

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:33:07 PM

Hi,

I'm having issues with installing this wallet on my MAC, could we arrange to do this swap method instead somehow please?
If so, please let me know what steps I must take next, my coins are still in my bittrex account.

Hi

-Travis

I would suggest downloading the XTP (X Trust Plus) https://github.com/TrustPlus/TRUSTplusXTP/releases/tag/1.0.1c and Message me about swapping your TRUST for XTP.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: