Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] --> TRUSTplus TRUST <-- [X16S][PoW][MN]  (Read 5236 times)
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 01:30:39 AM

Mine TRUSTplus (TRUST) at HashMiningPool

https://hashminingpool.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stratum Command Line:

-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://hashminingpool.com:36631 -u [WALLET_ADDRESS] -p c=TRUST

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Registration | Payouts every 1 hour | Low pool fee of 0.5%

Happy Mining!

Where did the pool go?

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 01:14:44 AM

We are still making blocks, Just passed 2,000,000. Halving went perfectly

https://twitter.com/TrustPlus/status/1497740979817828353

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trust/block.dws?2000001.htm

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 02:52:52 PM

Hi Travis, I remember Trust from back in the day when it started. Checking if you will be making any moves into the DeFi space and perhaps hook onto one of the platforms like Poly or BSC etc? Or will Trust just stay standalone as it is at the moment.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 05:20:19 PM

Hi Travis, I remember Trust from back in the day when it started. Checking if you will be making any moves into the DeFi space and perhaps hook onto one of the platforms like Poly or BSC etc? Or will Trust just stay standalone as it is at the moment.

Hello again!

The State Commerce office laughed at me for applying for a bank charter. I had the capital but no education or a sponsoring bank for me to join the "club." They took me as a joke. Bitcoin is not much of a joke anymore, and I enrolled in college and will be graduating with an MBA in Cyber Security end of March. Valedictorian. I hope to return and get my Bank Charter this year.

I'm CPU mining the x16s myself and own most of the masternodes. iHostMN is still running a couple of stakers. iHostMN @ 12 euro a year - it's a great deal. https://ihostmn.com/hostmn.PHP?coin=TRUST TO EVERYONE! If you are short on the collateral, let me know. I would be happy to help where I can.

I want to keep it standalone and activate the dozen manual bridges. If enough popularity exists, I will create the automatic bridges and umbrellas necessary to be considered a DeFi blockchain. I can promise I will not pay another exchange to list the coin. I've spent enough on listing fees that don't result in listings. In hindsight, I should have developed our exchange like OK coin—hint hint.

TrustPlus current state. All Branding properties are owned. Discord is our Support Area. Blockchain Explorer is up. Zero Marketing planned. No Exchange agreements are active. The focus at the end of March will be on getting the legal requirements to exchange FIAT for TrustPlus directly.

Travis

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 06:15:40 PM

Hello again!

The State Commerce office laughed at me for applying for a bank charter. I had the capital but no education or a sponsoring bank for me to join the "club." They took me as a joke. Bitcoin is not much of a joke anymore, and I enrolled in college and will be graduating with an MBA in Cyber Security end of March. Valedictorian. I hope to return and get my Bank Charter this year.

I'm CPU mining the x16s myself and own most of the masternodes. iHostMN is still running a couple of stakers. iHostMN @ 12 euro a year - it's a great deal. https://ihostmn.com/hostmn.PHP?coin=TRUST TO EVERYONE! If you are short on the collateral, let me know. I would be happy to help where I can.

I want to keep it standalone and activate the dozen manual bridges. If enough popularity exists, I will create the automatic bridges and umbrellas necessary to be considered a DeFi blockchain. I can promise I will not pay another exchange to list the coin. I've spent enough on listing fees that don't result in listings. In hindsight, I should have developed our exchange like OK coin—hint hint.

TrustPlus current state. All Branding properties are owned. Discord is our Support Area. Blockchain Explorer is up. Zero Marketing planned. No Exchange agreements are active. The focus at the end of March will be on getting the legal requirements to exchange FIAT for TrustPlus directly.

Travis

Thanks for the update. Not many coins remaining and still around after so many years which is a feather in your cap. Fiat on/offramp is great to work on, but I do think that DeFi is the future. Even then however, having just DeFi capabilities is not enough but will need some use cases. Either become a L2 use case in itself in some way or form on some L1 platform, or become a L1 platform providing L2 use case capabilities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: