Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world becoming tokenized?  (Read 542 times)
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

The will be going to be a full blast with blockchain.
there will be more projects to be funded with alternative cryptocurrency.
There will be different coin to use for every nationality (country).
the world will be change with technology of currency.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

This is just the first step for the digital and blockchain revolution that will change not just our financial system but most of the current systems that we have on this world well to be exact it is a long run for crypto to completely innovate our lives not to mention the traditional ones are still functional and effective to use for basic and common cases, let the technology and crypto evolve as the time goes by.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

the world is changing before our eyes! every day crypto currency enters every life - every person! Many states have set the priority for development in the crypto industry! fewer and fewer people remain who do not believe in the crypto market! I personally like that many states create their own cryptocurrency!

Mate this is a new generation of digital currency which has been developed to benefit for the people's across the world.

South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

I get the impression that every influential entity has plans of creating its own currency. There's even speculation of Facebook creating its own ICO.

Do you think that fractionalized ownership will be applied to everything? Are all assets going to be tradable?
It is a good idea but I think it will appear in a very distant future. Our world is still growing everyday but it is not so modern. What you say will definitely happen in the next 100 or 200 years. All countries will merge into one and technology will always be utilized.
It is true that the future in which the blockchain is going to become dominant is not going to happen soon and it will take considerable time but I do not agree with the vision that all countries will unite and form a single one, there are cultural differences that should be preserved, a world where everyone is the same and it is uniform is not only very boring but maybe even dangerous for the progress of humanity as a species.
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Everyone wants to grab the opportunity by diving in the ICO market. But It's not easy to survive. Many just vanish and many can't even make the successful ICO. Just few can make it real in the market others just become normal name.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: