Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone !  (Read 20214 times)
Khaledwin (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:27:22 PM

Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

Last year eth also dipped to around 200 before it took off and hit 1400, it is highly volatile crypto market where we cannot predict what will happen when, as a supporter and member of crypro community im positive that eth has a lot of potential for growth and it will recover fully in next few months.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:39:02 PM

Let's wait to see what will happen at the end of this year Smiley. I don't think 2018 is a good year for cryptocurrency although everyone was hopefully at the start Smiley). ETH founder is still having trouble in finding a way to help ETH rising back so I don't think ETH can rise back easily in this year although I also believe in this cryptocurrency cause it's always the best altcoin.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

Yes you could patience but I doubt it will come back to that value.
Vitalik Buterin made a statement about this but there is no telling if he really knows what he is talking about.
But it had a lot of effect in the value of ETH and also some investors already backed out because of that.

I guess it is a risk. But if you want short term then Ethereum might be your best pick.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:59:21 PM

The pattern is also similar from last year's pumped, if you do believe that ETH can bounce back accordingly you should start investing right now, the price still far below from the last all time high, just imagine how big will be your earning if you will start investing right now and the rise come along, always have patience that's the key here, every time you see downfall keep in mind that you are investing to earned and not to lose anything, so stay holding and stop tailing everydays price it will just surprise you when bull run start to pumped hard.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

In order for Ethereum to cost $1400 again, a large number of factors will have to coincide, such as a positive news background, an increase in the number of ICO held and interest in them from investors, an influx of new investors into the crypto community.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

It is difficult to say which mark the price of the broadcast will get now. I think it is worth being guided to two dollars for one coin.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

Etherium 1000 $ is not a dream for me. I already saw it  Smiley And it will be again. Soon or not - is unknown. But there will be.
So, I think, if you show patience, then you can be rich with ether.
Champion Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

Etherium could gain traction again by the end of this year if all goes well.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:26:07 PM

Ethereum will soon rise which i belief, march 2018 the price reach 850 dollar but it go dip this 2018 remain 2 month i still belief bull market

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

its really not a dream. because once it was $1400. so my dream $10000 per ETH. anyway ETH is my best choice after BTC. when BTC make ATH then ETH also will make ATH. anyway i hope ETH will surely pass $1000 this year end

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

We need to see ethereum 2.0 that is Casper and sharing and proof. Of stake ethereum. Times are not mature enough right now for a rally in ethereum price. Ethereum is still the biggest smart contracts platform, but it is slow, costly and old. Developers team need to release the core updates, but for that we eneed time. Maybe even 2 years. Only after that I think that ethereum could reach back up the price of one thousands dollars. Or even more, who knows, really?

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

I so much believe in ETH irrespective of what the founder is saying.This year has been bad for crypto in general,I believe the moment things get back to normal for crypto,ETH will also get back,when it will happen,I can't say.I will advice that,if you have the opportunity to fill your bag now,don't fail to do so.
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:43:36 PM

That is not dream for me. I am sure we will see that 1k dollar price value in near future. Maybe it will not be in 2018 but i am sure in 2019 we will definetly see 1k 2k value's.
I really believe ethereum and you know also pos update will come to the ethereum in 2019 i hope..It will be amazing. just hold and patience

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:48:41 PM

Let's wait to see what will happen at the end of this year Smiley. I don't think 2018 is a good year for cryptocurrency although everyone was hopefully at the start Smiley). ETH founder is still having trouble in finding a way to help ETH rising back so I don't think ETH can rise back easily in this year although I also believe in this cryptocurrency cause it's always the best altcoin.

Indeed, this is the best of all altcoins based on how I observed it many times along with crypto involvement. No other alts who has a growing and developed contracts like eth who has trusted network like etherscan who handled ethereum tokens transactions. That made this crypto build a strong community. So that dream for $1000 is just a great potential and we already reached that price before this bearish market happened.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:53:27 PM

Last year eth also dipped to around 200 before it took off and hit 1400, it is highly volatile crypto market where we cannot predict what will happen when, as a supporter and member of crypro community im positive that eth has a lot of potential for growth and it will recover fully in next few months.
Of course, even myself witnessed that. With that reference we can be more optimistic that ethereum is able to rise again with extraordinary power so that it makes the price several times higher.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

Anything can happen once the market starts another bull-run. However, the real question is, when will this happen? The market already showed a good sign for another bull-market a lot of times this year, but the market drops after a day or two. So, I guess we just have to wait till SEC finally approves ETF.
Kazkar

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

I saw how a branch appeared, where they began to negotiate ETH by $ 2,000. But not the essence.
I think the price will grow together with Bitcoin.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

Every crypto investor had that common dream which we do always like or love to see "ATH prices" on all coins in the market.Its a dream not only on ETH itself
but also on the main coin BTC. For now reaching again on previous ATH's wont really be that easy as of these kind of movements where it do increase gradually
and then suddenly corrects its price or simply do have consolidation periods.For now we wont have any choice but to wait up for the market on slowly recovering.

ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:05:41 PM

1000 USD is not a dream for ETH. ETH can easily achieve that again. Just be patient and wait for the market to recover. It's not just ETH that dipped, almost all the coins dipped.
ETH is one of the best out of thousands of coins. ETH has actual uses and has one of the best developer teams in the world. I can't help but think of the upcoming success of ETH in the next couple of years.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: