Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone !  (Read 20214 times)
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

I am sure that in the future Ethereum will significantly increase in price and will cost much more than $1400. The current market situation is temporary and experienced investors are well aware of this. I advise you to be patient and wait.
ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency right now and even if it is not in its best days right now we shall not lose hope

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:49:23 PM

It seems to me that $ 1000 is not such a big price for ethereum. He has already shown what he is capable of. I am sure that this will happen again, it will take one or two years and we will again see such a price or even higher.

Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:53:13 PM

It is very justified that everyone expects ethereum prices to rise again to a very fantastic price. Because at the end of last year ethereum soared so high that it was very helpful for people who did not have a large income.

BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

To ETH back to a value of over $ 1000 I think is a long time. This year, I have never seen such a bad market and ETH is constantly falling. This makes short-term investors feel nervous. You hold 4ETH and wait, that's a good decision in the future. Hopefully the market will return strongly next year.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

It is clear that once the market was taken by the Americans, they will pump it up. Slowly but steadily. Like the stock market. So this price is very real.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

I believe that the ethereum will return to the price of $ 1000 and even more. And accordingly now, I use the moment and transfer part of my coins to ethereum at a very good rate.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

There is a reason why ETH is $200 and not $1.400  The main reason is that it is having issues with scalability,
an old problem but never solved. Secondly, market conditions affected ETH as well even more than BTC.
Development upgrades has to be done first, and then ETH can fly to ATH again.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

Yes, all of us and better or higher than that, but how can EHTHEREUM can go higher? Just like bitcoin was, Investors, whales/manipulator? These people can do that thing if they going to it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

I believe that the Ethereum price recovery will last for a long time and in about two years it will be able to reach $1200.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1117

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

It's of course the dream of all people in crypto world. But to be honest, I am not really sure $1,000 is achievable number if we study the current market condition. I just think the price of ethereum may possibly reach around $500. It is more reasonable number for the next bull run. However, it is only my personal view, so you can have other opinions.  Grin
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:53:05 PM

Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
Patience will give you so much profit, so better to wear it all the time untill we reach the top again. This is a sudden fall of ETH but we have to move on and set a very positive mindset towards on achieving your target profit.

I believe that the Ethereum price recovery will last for a long time and in about two years it will be able to reach $1200.
Who knows? This may take longer but for sure it will be worth the wait for those real hodlers. This market will recover again, just keep on buying small amounts of eth and you will be good in the future.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:54:27 PM

Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

Sure, if eth will go back to 1k$ then it is x5 increase, bitcoin will be near to it high or make new highs. All the alts will have even more significant raise.
We are all waiting for that.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:56:00 PM

i would really like it if ethereum reached the $ 1000 mark again, but i am not sure if it will happen again. there is more and more competition and it will certainly not be easy for ethereum. either way, i will hold my coins first and wait.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

It happened last year, it is also possible to happen maybe next year. Let us wait for the next bull run and see ethereum rise again. Imagine, the most recognize coin in bitcoin also fell more than 60%, so it is expected that ethereum also fall tremendously. Some experts saying that bull run will happen in December.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

Eth will be 1000 is not dream but fantacy. After 2018 eth price getting worse because many new coins offer smart contract and gas fee that compete to eth. Developers also integrate the smart contract with dex like waves and bitsharesm eth gas is also a reason why price drop
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

It is also very sad to know the progress of ETH. I think that this coin will be back again after this month. but, in my opinion, it will be very difficult to rise again in few months. Probably it needs about 6 months again to reach better value. ETH is a very promising altcoin. but, the fact says that it really drops drastically.

halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

indeed, right now for all of us it is a dream, but dreams come true. I expect Ethereum >1000$ buy the end of spring, as this is the best blockchain atm, I mean most popular, the best is Cubechain Grin

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

I think that this price is quite achievable, but only after the trend reversal in the cryptocurrency market. I recently saw information that the air about 80% of the holders who keep the air on cold wallets un do not sell it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

Yes, I really want Ethereum to take off again and for this it is necessary to increase the quality of ICO companies and of course attract a large number of investors.After BTC ETH is the best choice and I think it will grow by the end of this year.
I am happy you called it a smart solution. Ethereum is down now and so what? It is a market which has grown hugely over the years and the likelihood of it still growing is there once we get to see recovery in the market. One thing you should always note is that when a market is down, this is the time you really want to be accumulating and then you just have to be patient enough to wait for it.

I would not say $1000 is a dream as that could possibly still happen, and even more in the long run. It is a market, even though the future is unpredictable as long as it is usable, it makes a point come for it where the demand would hit it back again.
nikeel

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

What really need to happen is for the free-range ICO landscape to collapse
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: