Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:52:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone !  (Read 20218 times)
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

I don't think that it is a dream, Ethereum is a very good project and it has got a very high potential, so when the market pump again it would definitely get around $1000.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

You need to be patient and wait until the market begins to rise up as now all the coins have dropped significantly. I think in the 1Q of the 2019 year ethereum will be able to touch the mark of 1000 $.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:35:18 AM

I am very sure the price will return 1000 dollars in the future.
but for this year I was a little hesitant, and if hit 500 dollars I would be grateful.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

It really looks like a very very distant dream . Probably we might have to wait for a couple of years and see how the crypto adoption goes to see if it gets realized.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
crypki21

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:57:43 AM

It is a very volatile cryptographic market where we can not predict what will happen if you think that the ETH can be turned back right away, you have to invest it instantly. We hope the market will go up next year.
VclDm

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

In my opinion, the price of ethereum in the amount of $ 1,000 is not something completely unreal, we may be able to get closer to this mark by the middle of 2019, and maybe much earlier.
But personally I find it very difficult, because nowadays electronic money is too much, it is not easy for the ETH coin to rise suddenly, I think if they increase it can be only $ 500, can now rise more strongly than this price. that's my guess.

paynercash

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

It really looks like a very very distant dream . Probably we might have to wait for a couple of years and see how the crypto adoption goes to see if it gets realized.
I think so, the dream of ETH is $ 1000 too far for me, actually I do not think ETH if the growth is only at $ 600 can not exceed this price so if anyone buy now and Can wait until the end of the year will be the next price increase.

jeantyo1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

Ethereum is a promising altcoin, but after all, bitcoin dictates the uptrends and downtrends. I hope that ETH will return to its level, as well as the whole market. It is hard to say if it is going to happen this year, nevertheless, I think we will see some positive changes in the next two months.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
Of course, etherium price dropped very badly in this year. But I know everyone is waiting to see etherium price $1000 again. I think this dream will be happen in reality in this year.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

Ethereum is a promising altcoin, but after all, bitcoin dictates the uptrends and downtrends. I hope that ETH will return to its level, as well as the whole market. It is hard to say if it is going to happen this year, nevertheless, I think we will see some positive changes in the next two months.
Next year there is still a chance for the market to improve. indeed all cannot be forced to happen this year. because the market has not increased at all until now

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

Next year there is still a chance for the market to improve. indeed all cannot be forced to happen this year. because the market has not increased at all until now

You are right I hope that 2019 will be the year of cryptocurrency, and especially the year of Ethereum. To realise this goal it is important that we will see also good ICO's.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

There are still 2019 to realize the dream of ethereum prices can reach a price of 1k usd as happened. this is not just a dream and maybe to be realized later. we will all watch it later
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:42:11 PM

ethereum reached a price of $ 1000 now it is still a mystery and the dream of many people. when this can happen, because now the price of ethereum is only low and below $ 500. this makes a lot of speculation and question marks for many people.

wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

many crypto experts predicted that eth could reach 4000$ by 2019 if not then by 2021. they are thinking if ETH supplies will close to 100 million after PoS

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

If you are speculating on ethereum recovering back to $1000 price region,  you should be aware that this will not happen overnight,  it will take months even years before we may begin to see ether traded at this price.  Ethereum had a nice run last year because of bitcoin and if Bitcoin break out in price increase,  ethereum might follow suit!

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

I can’t say exactly when (maybe by the end of the year, maybe by spring), but the price will definitely increase. And $ 1,500 for Ethereum is not such a big price.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

Ethereum is the second biggest cryptocurrency with the biggest market cap. All clients and traders trust that Ethereum costs can achieve 1000 USD soon, as a result of Ethereum a potential cryptocurrency, Ethereum is extremely potential and great later on.
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

No its not a dream because its achievable last year ethereum hits 1000usd so it will happen again in no time

basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

ethereum won't come back at the value of 1000 $ this year, I'm sure of that.
now the market turmoil is too difficult to predict until there are many altcoins that are very difficult to grow including there.
maybe at the beginning of the year we can see growth starting to occur.

spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

You can not be a rich guy with 4 ether Smiley Anyway i think there is a long way for crypto currencies, after this hard way everything will be ok and people will understand and use crypto currencies. In the future ethereum will be one of the most valued coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: