Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone !  (Read 20218 times)
neocrypto90

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:49:02 PM

Yeah, if you see Ethereum reaching the price of $ 1000 it is only in a dream and doesn't come true for now. it is very difficult for Ethereum to reach $ 1000 with current market conditions, if Ethereum can reach more than a thousand dollars it takes a long time. now I see ETH now at $ 220, hopefully it can stay at that price or soar up again.

I think that if we think big, the reality will be big. If everyone is expecting a bull market, it means that the bull market will come sooner or later. Okay, I agree, that the market conditions aren't good since January 2018, but some good news, like ETF for instance, could shake the market, and launch a bull run.
tersotr

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:31:15 PM

Yeah, if you see Ethereum reaching the price of $ 1000 it is only in a dream and doesn't come true for now. it is very difficult for Ethereum to reach $ 1000 with current market conditions, if Ethereum can reach more than a thousand dollars it takes a long time. now I see ETH now at $ 220, hopefully it can stay at that price or soar up again.

I think that if we think big, the reality will be big. If everyone is expecting a bull market, it means that the bull market will come sooner or later. Okay, I agree, that the market conditions aren't good since January 2018, but some good news, like ETF for instance, could shake the market, and launch a bull run.
Most of this event and hope. And for sure, as it approaches its acceptance of the price, start pumping up as high as possible. This is natural for all of us. In the meantime, you just need to wait and watch the market.
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

People talked about ether pumping in December,  pundit are making similarities between last year ether trend and this year etc.  I believe ether will rise but not for now.  There would have to fundermental change in ICO investment based on ethereum platform before we begin to see price rise on ether.

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

1000$ Ethereum price is quite possible but to tell exactly when is very diffucult, because as we all know that cryptocurrency is very volatile and unpredictable in all cases. But there will be a great chances that Ethereum will even surpass the 1000$ price in the near future. Lets wait for it and think positive always.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:20:40 AM

At this price, it is a dream that is hard to come by, with a value of $ 200 now, to grow to $ 1000 is unlikely, so I think ETH should be worth $ 500. is most reasonable, the market will never be as high as 2017
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:52:56 AM

Ethereum have traded beyond one thousand before and with updates and news about developments and new technology,  ethereum will easily pass one thousand dollars mark!
And indeed it's a great opportunity. nothing is impossible to be able to repeat again. because now the market itself is experiencing a decline in prices and this is a natural thing that the decline occurred. but again it is very possible and possible

Chances are there to recovery from the market but market prices are kept declining in which we cannot able to guess how long it is going to take. Fluctuation is completely common in the market which we cannot able to guess how long it is going to take.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:29:47 AM

Ethereum have traded beyond one thousand before and with updates and news about developments and new technology,  ethereum will easily pass one thousand dollars mark!
And indeed it's a great opportunity. nothing is impossible to be able to repeat again. because now the market itself is experiencing a decline in prices and this is a natural thing that the decline occurred. but again it is very possible and possible

Chances are there to recovery from the market but market prices are kept declining in which we cannot able to guess how long it is going to take. Fluctuation is completely common in the market which we cannot able to guess how long it is going to take.

Coin_1122 why would we guess how long it`s going to take for Ethereum to recover previous ATH and rise even higher? I believe that Ethereum can rise much more, Ethereum
can reach even $10k.
   I think we don`t need to guess anything. What we need to do is to try to buy or earn more crypto-currencies, especially Bitcoin, Ethereum and some other top coins and to wait
patiently for future. Big things does not happen over night, it will take years, prepare for waiting. Don`t wait calmly, try to make more in this times when prices are very accesible.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:02:23 AM

keep holding, it's not only a dream check this article it may motivate us. all ethereum holder don't sell your ether cheap anymore
https://cointelegraph.com/news/set-phasers-to-hodl-star-treks-william-shatner-tweets-in-support-of-vitalik-buterin/

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

maybe in 2020 ethereum can reach 1000 dollars.
now it is so early for 4 digit for ethereum.
there must be good icos and promising projects for ethereum rally.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

I very much hope that the price of Ethereum can rise to $1000, but sadly the market is still in a downturn, no more investors to join, Ethereum is difficult to rise again!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

Ethereum will cost even more - I am sure of it. The other question is : when will it happen? I suppose, not earlier than in 1 years. ETH needs time, so the investors must be patient.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:55:29 PM

Ethereum will cost even more - I am sure of it. The other question is : when will it happen? I suppose, not earlier than in 1 years. ETH needs time, so the investors must be patient.

In any case, we need to wait some time until the developers update Constantinople, because in October the testing was not successful and we all hope for good results in 2019.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:14:52 AM

There are still 2019 to realize the dream of ethereum prices can reach a price of 1k usd as happened. this is not just a dream and maybe to be realized later. we will all watch it later
Well we have had technologies that lost demand and had been recessive and being dominant by other revived and recovered after years and are now playing big in the market.

The Chinese Huawei has been a company with low revenues and returns plus had low costumers and few importer countries but their improvement in the latest editions and models proved that it is not a dream but a reality only with the advancement in technology. So I believe that ETH is something of undeniable importance and sooner or later, it will rebounded and claim its spot again.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

I think a lot of people would be really happy with that price tag. I think that if we achieve this for the second time, the market will reach a completely new and perfect level
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

Everyone would have been just insanely happy with such a video. I think it would be super cool, and finally all the efforts will benefit both benefits. This will mean that time is of the essence in the cryptocurrency market

gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

$ 200 is very painful for my eyes! but I think Ethereum will quickly rise from its knees. this is top coin.
When the market trend changes-Ethereum will fly to the moon again.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

many crypto experts predicted that eth could reach 4000$ by 2019 if not then by 2021. they are thinking if ETH supplies will close to 100 million after PoS
Though I do not believe in whatever these experts say anymore, I do believe that ETH will have its revival soon in the future. Great technology, safe investments and good returns is what investors want and ETH has it all so a period of down market should not disrupt this thought of the investors and should make investment in ETH. I am more than sure that ETH will even cross this value in the near future as soon as the market is in full positive vibes again.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

Only time can tell when will ethereum bounce back again but there is a postive development that may help the price to go up again. The upgrading of present ethereum to ethereum 2.0 in the near future might also help its price to go up again. Ethereum 2.0 is said to be a combination of some key projects like proof of stake and sharding. I believe that ethereum can go up beyond $1000 in the coming years and all we need to do is to maintain patience while waiting.
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

The price of 1000 $ per ethereum is quite real. But it is necessary that two conditions be fulfilled. First, it is necessary to introduce all the innovations that Buterin has announced. And second, we need a general reversal of the market.
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Each count of price of Ethereum or other cryptocurrency depends on the investors, users and other. If coin will be usable and develops, the price will ris up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: